USSR Scientific Abstracts. Physics and Mathematics. No. 115 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 183 pages : figures, tables
- USSR scientific abstracts - Physics and mathematics (1963-1973) ; JPRS-42023
- Ultrasonic velocity and absorption in binary ethyl alcohol-water mixture by Akhmetzyanov, K. G. -- Investigation of the absorption coefficient and propagation velocity of ultrasonic waves in a quaternary mixture by Normatov, A. V. -- Investigation of ultrasonic propagation in binary mixtures of methyl acetate-alcohol by Kolchin, Yu. P. -- Flow caused by finite amplitude sound by Statnikov, Yu. G. -- Sound in a degenerate solution of He³ in superfluid helium by Khalatnikov, I. M. -- Acoustic wave propagation in a viscous nonlinear medium by Opil'skiy, A. -- Experimental investigation of the speed of sound in damp water vapor by Deych, M. Ye., Filippov, G. A., Stekol'shchikov, Ye. V., Anisimova, M. P. -- Use of the optical method for the investigation of ultrasound wave absorption in saturated hydrocarbon vapors along the saturation line by Seidov, A. V. -- Investigation of ultrasonic wave generation and reception in nonhomogeneous media by Maletskiy, I., Kozlovskiy, Z. V. -- The possibility of operating an ultrasonic pulse device in the critical region during bilateral quartz radiation by Kopeykin, A. G. -- Autoclave for investigating the acoustic properties of vapor-liquid systems in critical regions of their states by an optical method by Stepanov, N. G., Nozdrev, V. F. -- Ultrasonic wave velocity and attenuation in sand by Siniy, L. L. -- Dependence of the absorption coefficient on concentration and temperature in binary mixtures of benzene-methyl alcohol by Makhan'ko, I. G. -- Generation and reception of acoustic oscillations in the 10⁶--3 . 10⁸ cps range by Shamukov, N. A. -- Ultrasonic wave absorption in water at temperatures above 100° C by Shlyapnikov, V. V. -- Investigation of ultrasonic propagation velocity in friction plastics by Kuznetsov, V. A. -- Effects of small zinc and cadmium impurities on the EPR spectrum by conduction electrons in lithium by Garif'yanov, N. S., Khabibullin, B. M., Kharakhash'yan, E. G. -- Photo- and radio luminescence of zinc sulfide - silver phosphors under external quenching by Gorbachev, B. N. -- Hole processes and recombination luminescence in activated ionic crystals by Zolotarev, G. K., Lushchik, Ch. B. -- Photo- and radio luminescence of zinc sulfide - silver phosphors under external quenching by Gorbachev, B. N. -- Multiphonon radiative transitions in heavily doped semiconductors by Bonch-Bruyevich, V. L., Drugova, A. A. -- Stimulated recombination radiation from p-m junctions of InAs by Baryshev, N. S., Maslennikova, T. L., Pyregov, B. P., Matveyeva, P. S., Vdovkina, Ye. Ye., Vdovkin, B. B., Nesmelova, I. M., Aver'yanov, I. S., Shuba, Yu. A. -- The concentration of charge carriers in a semiconductor illuminated by a laser by Blinov, L. M., Vavilov, V. S., Galkin, G. N. -- The mechanism of laser-induced destruction of LiF single crystals by Volkova, N. V., Likhachev, V. A., Stepanov, M. I., Shestopalov, L. M. -- Broadening of the ferrite resonance line due to cavities and nonmagnetic impurities by Fabrikov, V. A. -- Correlation between structural and magnetic characteristics in solid solutions of Zn ferrite with magnetite by Kushko, M. T., Popov, G. P. -- Magnetic-impurity resonance in semiconductors by Gurevich, V. L. -- Anti-Stokes energy transfer between Cu and Mn centers in electroluminescence of ZnS-Cu, Mn single crystals by Oranovskiy, V. Ye., Golovey, M. P. -- Complex oscillation of the photomagnetic effect in n-InSb in a strong magnetic field by Parfen'yev, R. V., Farbshteyn, I. I., Shalyt, S. S. -- Radiation stability of n-silicon Hall pickups by Parfen'yeva, L. S., Sominskiy, M. S., Yur'yeva, G. A. -- Transport phenomena in semiconductors with degenerate bands. I by Musayev, P. Kh., Method of measuring thermoelectric parameters [Paper presented at the All Union Conference on the Use of Solar Energy Section of Direct Conversion of Solar Energy to Electric Power held in Ashkhabad on 29 October 1966] by Agayev, Ya., Mikhaylov, A. R. -- Radiative recombination in Ge irradiated with fast electrons at 77 K by Gerasimov, A. B., Konovalenko, B. M., Eristavi, G. L. -- Changes in the width of the forbidden zone of arsenic chalogenides during transition from glass to crystal by Kolomiyets, B. T., Pavlov, B. V. -- Effect of a strong electric field on the electrical conductivity of an intrinsic anisotropic semiconductor by Levitas, I. S., Pozhela, Yu. K., Fikhman, R. F. -- Photoelectric properties of silicon doped with gallium by Godik, E. E., Pokrovskiy, Ya. Ye. -- Fundamental absorption edge of silicon strongly doped with n type or acceptor impurities by Vol'fson, A. A., Subashiyev, V. K. -- Radiative recombination on the radiation disarrangements of the structure in silicon by Bortnik, M. V., Tkachev, V. D., Yukhnevich, A. V. -- Anodic dissolution of an n-type germanium electrode of finite dimensions by Yefimov, Ye. A., Yerusalimchik, I. G., Kevanishvili, G. S. -- Calculation of the kinetic reflection-coefficient in the formula of the thermionic emission current from a plasma or a semiconductor by Baksht, F. G., Moyzhes, B. Ya., Nemchinskiy, V. A. -- Laser measurement of the lifetime of nonequilibirum carriers in gallium arsenide single crystals by Dudenkova, A. V., Nikitin, V. V. -- Growth of gallium arsenophosphide crystals from the gas phase by Lishina, A. V., Maslov, V. N., Sakharov, B. A. -- Nature of thermoacceptors in InSb by Berkeliyev, A. D., Galavanov, V. V. -- Secondary electron emission from lead sulfide and selenide films obtained by chemical precipitation from solutions by Kozlov, O. V., Kitayev, G. A., Lundin, A. B., Polenov, B. V. -- Growth of spiral cadmium whiskers during aging of Cd-S vacuum condensates of variable composition by Palatnik, L. S., Naboka, M. N., Gladkikh, N. T. -- Growing of single crystals of certain gallium sulfides from the gas phase by Rustamov, P. G., Mardakhayev, B. N. -- Comprehensive study of transport phenomena in CdSnAs₂ crystals by Kesamanly, F. P., Korshak, N. M. -- Epitaxial growth of crystals on isomorphous condensation nuclei by Miloshev, G. -- Effect of metal melts and irradiation on the mechanical properties of the metal single-crystal by Troitskiy, O. A. -- Fourth conference on the electrochemistry of semiconductors by Ploskov, Yu. V. -- Investigation of the inductive properties of p-n-n⁺-diodes with a minimum of the distribution of the stationary concentration of current carriers in the base. I by Aronov, D. A., Kotov, Ya. P. -- Determination of crystallographic polarity of single crystals with an x-ray fluorescence spectrometer by Malyukov, B. A., Ukrainskiy, Yu. M., Stremin, V. I. -- Galvanomagnetic properties of gallium antimonide doped with CdTe by Bivol, V. G., Popov, A. M. -- Phase modulators based on a line using a ferroelectric by Bova, N. T. -- Experiment with a high-current pulsed arc by Alikhanov, S. G., Konkashbayev, I. K., Estrin, B. S. -- Nonconservation of the vector current and the "minimality" of electromagnetic interaction by Terent'yev, M. V. -- Effectiveness of some methods of image transmission by Lebedev, D. S., Yaroslavskiy, L. P. -- Special features of a TWT operated with a periodic static velocity of the electron flux by Zyuryukin, Yu. A. -- Gravitational field of rotating masses by Kopvillem, U. Kh., Nagibarov, V. R. -- Precession of the mechanical moment in a gravitational field of rotating masses by Kopvillem, U. Kh., Nagibarov, V. R. -- Periodic magnetic structures and phase transitions by Azbel', M. Ya. -- Role of magnetic breakdown in galvanomagnetic phenomena by Kaganov, M. I., Kadigrobov, A. M., Lifshits, I. M., Slutskin, A. A. -- Method of investigating the thermally stimulated current in the photoelectret mode by Semak, D. G., Chepur, D. V., Zolotarev, V. F., Plane electromagnetic wave in a nonlinear anisotropic dispersive medium by Ivanov, V. D. -- Operating temperatures of electroluminescent condensers by Kalder, Kh. Ya., Rebane, K. -S. K., Tal'viste, E. K. -- Model of perminvar-ferrite by Strygin, Yu. F. -- Tunneling of electrons in superconductors by Urushadze, G. I. -- A method for simulating a magnetic field. Class 42, No. 193104 [announced by the Leningrad Institute Of Water Transportation (Leningradskiy institut vodnogo transporta)] by Ryazanov, G. A. -- The theory of a nondegenerate parametric TWT amplifier by Zhelezovskiy, B. Ye. -- New data on heat exchange and hydrodynamic resistance in the transonic region of gas flow by Gandel'sman, A. F., Usanov, V. V., Naurits, L. N. -- An approximate method for calculating meridional stream lines in an axial turbine stage by Lashkov, V. N. -- Calculation of discrete fluid suction from the boundary layer by Khodorkovskiy, Ya. S. -- On boundary conditions on a subliming surface in a rarefied multicomponent gas flow by Leytsina, V. G., Pavlyukevich, N. V. -- Hydraulic resistance of small-diameter curved stainless steel tubes in the case of isothermal fluid flow by Koshelev, I. I., Eskin, N. B., Abryutina, N. V. -- Aerodynamic characteristics of a sphere and blunt-nosed cone in a highly rarefied gas flow by Perepukhov, V. A. -- Flow of material in a tapered channel by Tolokonnikov, L. A., Yakovlev, S. P. -- Vortex devices developed by the laboratory for the industrial application of the vertical effect by Merkulov, A. P. -- Damping coefficients and bulk viscosity of saturated vapor of saturated hydrocarbons by Nozdrev, V. F., Seidov, A. V. -- Structure of a gas column beyond the front of fe reflected shock wave in a shock tube by Dubov, E. Ye., Fesenko, D. A. -- Motion of a viscous fluid in the entrance region of a plane channel by Sadikov, I. N. -- Symposium on collective processes in plasma by Ryutov, D. D., Fanchenko, S. D. -- Thermal insulation of the plasma in "Tokamak" installations by Artsimovich, L. A., Bobrovskiy, G. A., Mirnov, S. V., Razumova, K. A., Strelkov, V. S. -- Flow of ionized gas over an oscillating boundary in the presence of a magnetic field by Selezov, I. T., Selezova, L. V. -- Plasma flows emerging from supporting points of an arc by Bron, O. B., Sushkov, L. K. -- Approximate solution of the stationary high frequency induction discharge in a closed volume by Gruzdev, V. A., Rovinskiy, R. Ye., Sobolev, A. P. -- On theory of nonlinear oscillations of electron plasma by Gel'fand, I. M., Zuyeva, N. M., Imshennik, V. S., Lokutsiyevskiy, O. V., Ryaben'kiy, V. S., Khazin, L. G. -- Determination of current flow in plasma by use of models by Bortnichuk, N. I. -- Physicochemistry of impulse pressures. (Paper presented at a session of the Department of Physico-Technical Problems of Energetics, AN SSSR, 22 March 1966, Novosibirsk) by Batsanov, S. S. -- Probabilities of electron transitions in excited molecules of benzene and some of its derivatives by Berenfel'd, V. M., Krongauz, V. A. -- Doubly doped CaF₂:Er³⁺--Ho³⁺ laser by Dmitruk, M. V., Kaminskiy, A. A., Osiko, V. V., Fursikov, M. M. -- Entropy factor of the process of separation of potassium, rubidium and cesium by crystallization by Stepin, B. D. -- Extraction of titanium (IV) with tributyl phosphate from hydrochloric acid solution in the presence of salting-out agents by Startsev, V. N., Krylov, Ye. I. -- Stationary generation in an optical resonator with lenses by Globus, M. Ye., Naboykin, Yu. V., Ratner, A. M., Rom-Krichevskaya, I. A., Tiunov, Yu. A. -- Experimental estimate of the influence of a reduced beam current along a slow-wave system on the operation of a backward-wave tube by Moyofis, L. Ya., Sinitsyn, N. I. -- Dielectric dispersion in a system consisting of a moistened cation exchanger and a hydrocarbon medium by Kurilenko, O. D., Darevyanko, A. I., Kovganich, N. Ya. -- Investigation of bleaching in certain phototropic (sic) substances by Chilingaryan, Yu. S., Mkrtchyan, R. V. -- Investigation of phase distribution in a laser aperture on the basis of radiation analysis in the Fresnel zone by Pichugin, A. P., Chekan, A. V., Doubly doped CaF₂:Er³⁺--Tu³⁺ laser by Kaminskiy, A. A., Osiko, V. V. -- Ionization of highly excited atoms and ions of noble gases in an electric field and near a metallic surface by Kupriyanov, S. Ye. -- Space charge waves in E-type devices at an arbitrary radius of the electron beam by Gavrilov, G. F., Kurayev, A. A., Tatarinov, V. I. -- Temperature dependence of stimulated emission of electron-beam-pumped CdTe by Vavilov, V. S., Nolle, E. L., Golubev, G. P., Mashtakov, V. S., Tsarapayeva, Ye. I. -- Atom ordering as a factor determining the properties of alloys -- A negative-ion gas laser by Smirnov, B. M. -- Existence of sodium hexahydroaluminate Na₃AlH₆ by Gavrilenko, V. V., Yegorenko, G. A., Antipin, L. M., Zakharkin, L. I. -- New complex compounds of phthalocyanine with rare earth elements by Kirin, I. S., Moskalev, P. N., Makashev, Yu. A. -- A beam over Prague (laser beam) -- Laser's birthplace beyond the threshold [Review of laser studies] by Simonyan, A. -- Increase in the yield of nuclear reaction produces when a single crystal target is used by Iferov, G. A., Pokhil, G. P., Tulinov, A. F. -- Particle loss in cyclotrons and storage units caused by nonlinear resonance and fine parametric resonance by Zenkevich, P. R. -- Angular distributions of Cu⁶⁴ recoil nuclei in the reaction Cu⁶⁵(γ, n)Cu⁶⁴ by Cherenkov, P. A., Denizov, F. P., Duizebayev, A. -- The effect of gamma-radiation on the hardness of glasses of the As₂Se₃ - As₂Te₃ system by Domoryad, I. A. -- Chemical aftereffects associated with the preparation of neptunium-239 by neutron irradiation of uranyl salts by Perotrukhin, V. F., Krot, N. N., Glazunov, M. P., Gel'man, A. D. -- Investigation of the Mossbauer effect due to Dy¹⁶¹ impurity nuclei in gadolinium by Sklyarevskiy, V. V., Lukashcvich, I. I., Aleshin, K. P., Filippov, N. I. -- Calculation of variations in neutron lifetime, of reactivity induced by the sample, and of the effective portion of delayed neutrons, using the theory of perturbations by Usachev, L. N., Zaritskiy, S. M. -- The statue of colliding-beam work in the Institute of Nuclear Physics of the Siberian Department of the AN SSSR by Budker, G. I. -- On weak E2 transitions from the second 2⁺ level of even-even deformed nuclei by Begzhanov, R. B., Rakovitskiy, S. L. -- Resonance scattering of Gamma rays by Sr-88 nuclei by Begzhanov, R. B., Islamov, A. A., Akhnarov, S. M., Mirvokhidov, M. M. -- Investigation of the spin lattice relaxation of the protons of the methylmethacrylate - nitroacyl peroxide system by Prokop'yev, V P., Tishkov, P. G., Shreybert, A. I. -- Spin wave interaction with polarons in ferrodielectrics by Petrov, E. G. -- "Collective Levels of the Type IπK = O⁺O in the ¹⁶⁴Er Nucleus" (17th Annual Conference on Nuclear Spectroscopy and Structure of the Atomic Nucleus) by VRZAL, Ya., GROMOV, K. Ya. -- "Sign of δ in Angular γγ-Correlations for de-Excitation of ¹⁷²Yb" (17th Annual Conference on Nuclear Spectroscopy and Structure of the Atomic Nucleus) by DZHELEPOV, B. S., LISTENGARTEN, M. A., SHESTOPALOVA, S. A. -- "Three-Quasi-Particle Levels in 163Er" (17th Annual Conference on Nuclear Spectroscopy and Structure of the Atomic Nucleus) by GNATOVICH, V., GROMOV, K. Ya. -- Emission spectra of KCl-In and KCl-Sn crystals by Zazubovich, S. G. -- Study of X-ray K-absorption spectra of titanium in nitride and carbide by Chirkov, V. I., Blokhin, S. M., Vaynshteyn, E. Ye. -- Optical spectrum of Gd³⁺ in CdF₂ by Gil'fanov, F. Z., Stolov, A. L., Dobkina, Zh. S. -- Stimulated Brillouin scattering in CO₂ near the critical point by Guberman, B. S., Morozov, V. V. -- Light modulation by hot holes in germanium by Vasil'yeva, M. A., Vorob'yev, L. Ye., Soltamov, U. B., Stareyev, V. I., Ushakov, A. Yu., Shturbin, A. V. -- Stimulated Raman scattering in a pulsed laser. IX. Intense scattering inside the "initial" laser cavity by Apanasevich, P. A. -- Some problems of image amplification in electron-optical systems by Semenov, Ye. P. -- Method for designing radio-frequency mass spectrometer analyzers by Danilov, V. G., Kabakov, V. S., Interaction of traveling waves in a gas laser of the ring type by Lisitsyn, V. N., Troshin, B. I. -- Luminescence spectra of Cd³⁺ in single-crystal NaCl by Cil'fanov, S. Z., Stolov, A. L. -- On the problem of axisymmetric vibrations of a shell of revolution in the case of a double turning point by Tovstik, P. Ye. -- Preliminary data on a modified design of setup for the measurement of interna friction by Bochorshvili, M. M., Galdavadzo, G. S. -- Transition processes in the heating of parts by glow discharge by Kotel'nikov, D. I. -- Thermoluminescence of zinc sulfide phosphors in the region of thermal quenching by Yack, I. V., Savikhin, F. A. -- The problem of gradientless heating of particles in nonstationary high intensity processes by El'perin, I. T., Pikus, I. F. -- Critical heat flux during longitudinal flow around a bundle of rods by Smolin, V. N., Polyakov, V. K. -- Temperature dependence of magnetic susceptibility and Curie temperature of Ni-Cu-Zn ferrites by Khachatryan, Yu. M. -- Thermoluminescence of zinc sulfide phosphors in the region of thermal quenching by Yaek, I. V., Savikhin, F. A. -- Temperature sensor under dynamic conditions by Pelepeychenko, I. P., Simbirskiy, D. F. -- Heat conduction in the boundary layer of a liquid-metal heat transfer media by Ivanovskiy, M. N., Orlov, Yu. I., Subbotin, V. I. -- Computation of temperature fields in plane hollow channels with laminar gas flow by Shelyag, V. R. -- Kinetics of the temperature field in a three-layered colloidal body by Dushchenko, V. P., Drovozyuk, V. S. -- Calculation of radiative heat exchange between bodies separated by an absorbing medium by Voznesenskiy, A. A., Fert, A. R. -- Effect of surface roughness on its wettability by metals by Naydich, Yu. V., Zhuravlev, V. S. -- Superconducting properties of rhenium by Alekseyevskiy, N. Ye., Mikheyeva, M. N., Tulina, N. A. -- Extractive-photometric determination of tantalum with brilliant green by Nevzorov, A. N., Bychkov, L. A. -- Increasing the sensitivity of the determination of europium and samarium admixtures in preparations of rare earth elements by Melent'yeva, Ye. V., Kononenko, L. L., Poluektov, N. S. -- Luminescent determination of europium and terbium by means of a filter fluo-rometer by Melent'yeva, Ye. V., Tishchenko, M. A., Poluektov, N. S. -- "Study of Structure of Flame Jets of a Discharge" (presented by Corresponding Member A. A. Adkhamov, Tudzhik Academy of Sciences, 15 June 1966) by SULTANOV, M. A., KISELEVSKIY, L. I. -- On the structure of coefficients of the successive function by Otrokov, N. F. -- Construction of asymptotic solutions in the first approximation for a quasi-wave equation with nonlinear boundary conditions of nonautonomous type by Mosyeyenkov, B. I., Moseyenkov, B. I. -- An effective method of solving boundary value problems for nonlinear ordinary differential equations by Fil'chakov, P. F. -- On the stability of a trivial solution of a nonautonomous system of two differential equations by Krechetov, G. S. -- On solution of the transport equation in the case of anisotropic scattering by the decomposition method by Sultangazin, U. M. -- The stability of generalized processes. 2 by Zavalishchin, S. T. -- On asymptotic representation of the solution of the mixed problem for a hyperbolic differential equation with a small parameter by Markush, I. I. -- "Canonic Solutions of the Problem of Moments for Several Intervals" by Nudelman, A. A. -- "A Priori Estimate of the Solutions to Certain Quasi-Linear Parabolic Systems. Part I" by WENTZELL, T. D. -- "Reduction of Certain Integral Equations of the First Kind in the Theory of Elasticity and Hydrodynamics to Equations of the Second Kind: by SAMKO, S. G. -- "Linearly Deformed Impression of a Stamp Taking Torsion into Account" by POPOV, G. Ya. -- "A Possible Approach to the Study of Problems in Heat Transfer, Diffusion, Waves, and the Like, with Moving Boundaries, and Certain Other Applications" by GREENBERG, G. A. -- Theory of the domain wall in metals under the conditions of the de Haas - van Alphen effect by Privorotskiy, I. A., and [Title illegible] by Loginov, P. P. -- Stability of a parametric amplifier of a traveling wave by Kolesov, I. A. -- Approximate design of a sandwich square plate with a core satisfying the nonlinear elasticity law by Svirskiy, I. V. -- Ideally plastic plates and shells by Rykhlevskiy, Ya., Shapiro, G. S. -- Solution of some problems in the linear theory of shells and plates by Akhund-Zade, M. Yu. -- Problems of the theory of stability of shells and plates by Vol'mir, A. S. -- Geometrically nonlinear problems in the theory of plates and shells by Feodos'yev, V. I. -- Design of shells under conditions of creep by Kurshin, L. M. -- Stability of isotropic and orthotropic shells with initial imperfections by Kan, S. N. -- Stress distribution near openings in plates and shells by Savin, G. N. -- Numerical methods in the theory of shells and plates by Vaynberg, D. V. -- Vibration of a resonating plate made of nonlinear-elastic materials by Pastushikhin, V. N. -- Some peculiarities of spin lattice relaxation in the Kramers systems by Aleksandrov, I. V., Pukhov, K. K. -- The Rayleigh waves in a liquid layer on an anisotropic half-space by Osipov, I. O. -- Propagation of spherical shock waves in the ground by Nematov, L. -- Scattering of flexural waves by a system of point obstructions by Usoskin, G. I. -- The applicability of special function ψ φ (z) to problems of wave diffraction in wedge-shaped regions by Zavadskiy, V. Yu., Sakharova, M. P. -- Some remarks about hydrodynamic equations and their exact solutions by Mallik, D. D. -- Errors in measuring absorption of cosmic noise by Fedyakina, N. I. -- Equation of motion of non-Newtonian fluids in the initial section of a cylindrical pipe by Pishchenko, I. A., Yakhno, O. M. -- Propagation of cylindric explosion waves in soil by Vovk, O. O.--Vovk, A. A., Plaksiy, V. O.--Plaksyy, V. A. -- General principles of asymptotic computation of the interaction of charges with space modulated magnetic fields by Kovtun, R. I. -- Statistical characteristics of the selective spectral density of the power of a stationary random process by Vasyuk, G. I., Chaykovskiy, V. I. -- A simple method to calculate mean square errors of measurements by Topalov, V. P. -- On the Clebsch-Gordan coefficients of unitary, orthogonal, and symplectic groups and the Clebsch-Gordan series of a unitary group by Klimyk, A. U. -- On the connection between thermodynamic functions and the partition function by Yevseyevichev, N. I. -- Covariant formalism in particle dynamics by Yakupov, M. Sh. -- On the stochastic model of the critical state of matter by Rott, L. A., Yedinovich, A. A. -- Stochastic boundary value problems in the theory of plates and shells by Bolotin, V. V. -- "Stability of Solutions of Certain Operator Equations with Delayed Arguments" by REKHLITSKIY, Z. I. -- "Elementary Spherical Functions in a Group SL(2, P) over a Non-Locally Compact Field P with Respect to Subgroups of Matrices with Integral Elements" by ISMAGILOV, R. S. -- "Example of a Dynamic System in Which All Motion is Asymptotic" by BRONSTEIN, I. U. -- "Zero-Dimensional Open Mappings of Regions" by ZYKOV, Yu. A. -- "Uniqueness Theorems for Harmonic Functions in a Cylinder" by GROMOV, V. P.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.J 66:
- Document Date: 7/31/1967.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21335204