USSR Scientific Abstracts. Materials Science and Metallurgy. No. 35 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 180 pages : figures, tables
- USSR scientific abstracts - Materials science and metallurgy (1966-1973) ; JPRS-41722
- Technology of melting aluminum alloys in an induction-channel furnace by Sorokin, N. A. -- Effect of the addition of small amounts of transition elements on the microstructure of Al-Mg alloys by Varich, N. I., Litvin, B. N. -- Improving the durability of components made from aluminum alloy by cold surface hardening by Levin, I. M. -- Changes in the structure and properties of Al-5% Zn-1% Mg and Al-5.5% Ge alloys with aging by Pasal'skiy, V. M., Polesya, A. F. -- Effect of additional alloying on the properties of Mg-Li-Al alloys by Drits, M. Ye., Sviderskaya, Z. A., Trokhova, V. F. -- Metallographic investigation of aluminum produced by zone melting by Fisher, Ye. I., Goderzian, K. K., Chernyshova, T. D. -- The influence of the development of aluminum structures on the area of application of metal structures by Taranovskiy, S. V. -- Modification of polyethylene coatings for food machinery parts by Kestel'man, N. Ya., Simonovich, M. Ya. -- Experiment in the use of styracryl-graphite composition for coating the inner surfaces of pneumatic cylinders by Chesnokov, N. M., Yablonskiy, N. S., Kugushev, I. D. -- Effect of thin polymer coatings on the fatigue strength of steel subjected to various types of treatment by Semenov, V. P., Vinogradov, S. I. -- A new method for improving adhesion between metallizing layer and base metal by Beskrovnyy, A. K., Rubanov, V. V., Pustovoyt, L. P. -- A method for obtaining thermally stable and vacuum-stable organosilicon enamel coatings. Class 48, No. 191989 by Zaytseva, A. A., Timofeyeva, I. B., Severnyy, V. V., Tsisina, G. F., Levi, S. Ya., Frolov, A. S., Zhukova, N. A., Bovykina, G. A., Gershovich, M. A. -- Variation in some physical and mechanical properties of thin-layer polymeric coatings during the process of thermooxidative aging by Belyy, V. A., Koretskaya, L. S., Rodchenko, D. A. -- Effect of various media on the stability of polyamide coatings by Kapkova, Ye. I., Terletskaya, L. S., Basteyeva, N. D. -- An installation for applying protective coatings by Chervyakov, Ye. G., Makal', L. M. -- Investigation of the microstructure of dielectric coatings by Buzhinskiy, I.M., Khomyakova, F.T., Danilenko, O.P. -- Galvanothermic method of obtaining Fe-Ni-Cr alloy by Zytner, L. A., Kuz'min, Yu. A., Fedot'yev, N. P., Rotinyan, A. L. -- Thermal stability of ceramic coatings on metals by Demchenko, N. S., Podroykina, Ye. I., Demchenko, L. G. -- A method for producing resins. Class 22, No. 192328 by Matveyev, V. K., Karmanova, L. S., Pazel'skaya, K. S., Epshteyn, Ya. V., Maksimenko, N. S., Minakova, V. I. -- Thermoradiation and convective drying of varnish and paint coatings by Rabinovich, Girgoriy Davidovich, Slobodkin, Lev Solomonovich -- A method for producing non-accreting pigments. Class 22, No, 191351 by Mel'nikov, N. N., Iskra, Ye. V., Vladimirova, I. V., Sokolov, G. M., Krylova, T. P., Zaks, P. G. -- Conditions for electrodeposition of Ni-Nb alloy coatings and their physico-chemical properties by Kalyuzhnaya, P. F., Pimenova, K. N., Gavrilova, Z. P. -- Method of anodizing an internal tube surface. Class 48, No. 191309 by Birman, Ya. N., Dobrovitskiy, L. I. -- An instrument for measuring electroplating thickness on flat and cylindrical surfaces by Panfilov, V. A. -- A solution for finishing the inside surfaces of buildings. Class 80, No. 191394 by Pioro, S. M., Simonyan, L. G., Yasinskiy, M. I., Khokhlov, I. N. -- Method for producing silicone enamel coating for glass-molding surfaces. Class 48, No. 191987 by Ofshteyn, A. N., Severnyy, V. V., Zaytseva, A. A., Timofeyeva, I. B., Levi, S. Ya., Tsisina, G. F., Vvedenskiy, Ye. D., Nesterov, A. P., Polishchuk, I. P., Comparative investigation of the resistance of OKh21N5T and Kh18N10T steels to corrosion cracking by Babakov, A. A., Kryukova, A. V., Ippolitova, V. N. -- Investigation of the protective action mechanism of nitric acid additions on titanium in sulfuric acid solutions by Androyeva, V. V., Yakovleva, Ye. A. -- Behavior of titanium alloys in nitric acid at elevated temperatures by Antonovskaya, E. I., Pozdeyova, A. A., Ovchinnikov, P. N. -- Corrosion resistance of certain metallic materials in molten aluminum by Serebryakova, I. B., Aksenova, E. V., Sumin, S. N., Filippova, I. A., Gansh, T. N. -- Effect of chromium on the electrochemical and corrosion behavior of titanium in acid solutions by Kazarin, V. I., Andreyeva, V. V. -- Steel corrosion during production of etanolamins by Koryagina, L. N. -- Corrosion resistance of some structural steels in media used in polystyrene production by Abalyan, N. P., Ovchiyan, V. N. -- Intergranular corrosion of two-phase OKh21N5-type steels by Babakov, A. A., Fel'dgandler, E. G., Kareva, Ye. N., Savkina, L. Ya. -- Resistance of some materials to molten tin attack by Yefremkin, V. V., Bakhireva, L. D., Mikulinskiy, A. S., Arzamastsev, Yu. S. -- Corrosion of niobium carbide at high temperature in media of commercial-grade inert gases by Babad-Zakhryapin, A. A., Kuznetsov, G. D., Gert, L.M. -- Investigation of the influence of atmospheric corrosion on the nature of failure of structural steels by Vol'berg, Yu. L. -- Corrosion of carbon and alloy steels in nitric acid by Beskov, S. D., Sova, Ya. D., Kochetkova, L. I. -- Metal spraying as a means of preventing corrosion of equipment for producing sulfuric acid by the contact process by Makarenko, A. A. -- A method for protecting metals from corrosion in neutral and alkaline media. Class 22, No. 191719 [announced by Scientific Research Institute of Monomers for Synthetic Rubber (Nauchno-issledovatel'skiy institut monomerov dlya sinteticheskogo kauchuka)] by Balezin, S. A., Kut'in, A. M., Dolinkin, V. N., Kuchervoa, N. A., Belyayev, V. A., Starostin, V. G., Glebova, M. A. -- Protection of ships from galvanic corrosion by Vinogradov, S. -- Features of the mechanism of high-rate deformation of copper by Kaybyshev, O. A., Kaybysheva, G. A., Umanskiy, Ya. S., Epshteyn, G. N. -- Vacuum rolling mills by Krupin, A. V. -- Investigation of the process of rolling clad metals in vacuum by Krupin, A. V., Pavlov, I. M., Bogolyubov, V. S., Godin, V. M., Yakushin, A. F. -- Electron-beam heating in the forming of sheet materials by Korol', O. G. -- Warm rolling of stainless steel and heat-resistant alloys by Krupin, A. V., Astakhov, I. G., Zhetvin, N. P., Kontsevaya, Ye. M., Lebedev, L. S. -- A method for studying the plastic flow of a metal during extrusion (line of flow method) by Glebov, T. I. -- Smallest rolling mills -- Deep-drawing properties of austenitic steels by Valiyev, S. A. -- Study of the microchemical inhomogeneity of sodium silicate and sodium borosilicate glasses using low-temperature heat capacity by Tarasov, V. V., Turdakin, V. A., Yunitskiy, G. A., Zhdanov, V. M. -- Mechanism of two-stage strengthening of glass by Sil'vestrovich, S. I., Kazakov, V. D., Savateyev, A. I. -- Study of gallium glasses by the EPR method by Yudin, D.M., Sherstyuk, A.I., Tsekhomskaya, T.S. -- New glass for spectral investigations of fluorine-containing substances by Petrovskiy, G.T., Tsurikova, G.A. -- The more widely distributed inclusions in optical vacuum-compressed quartz glass by Boroday, F. Ya., Kharchenko, M. I. -- Influence of defects in quartz glass and of surface defects introduced during formation of quartz fiber on the strength of the latter by Khazanov, V. Ye., Aslanova, M. S. -- A method for obtaining a ceramic material for the production of condensers. Class 80, No. 192050 by Godina, N. A., Limar', T. F., Maydukova, T. P., Mudrolyubova, L. P., Fridber, I. D. -- Magnetic susceptibility and absorption spectra of glasses colored with vanadium, manganese, cobalt and nickel by Aminov, T. G., Viktorova, Yu. N., Zelentsova, S. A., Zelentsov, V. V., Luminescent glass as a material for lasers by Karapetyan, G. O., Reyshakhrit, A. L. -- Optical glass. Class 32, No. 192374 by Polukhin, V. N., Zimina, M. V. -- Glass for light filters. Class 32, No. 192373 by Buzhinskiy, I. M., Karapetyan, G. O., Reyshakhrit, A. L. -- OKB-999-VEI electronic laboratory melting unit -- Electron-beam unit for metal melting by Popov, V. K., Demin, Ye. P. -- Comparison of results of calibrating GAK type gravimeters by the inclination method and by points with a known gravity by Shcheglov, S. N. -- Aerial photography and mapping of Siberian forests -- Scintillation gamma-camera with a CsI(Rb) image-forming crystal by Osipov, I. S., Ovchinnikov, A. M., Shcherbakov, L. M. -- Using the temperature dependence of nuclear quadrupole resonance for the absolute measurement of temperature by Brodskiy, A. D., Vorob'yev, I. V. -- Some errors associated with uncompensated capacitive level gages by Keyn, V. M. -- Method for measuring internal elastic stresses in solids. Class 42, No. 191867 [announced by All-Union Scientific Research Institute for Development of Nondestructive Methods and Means of Quality Control of Materials (Vsesoyuznyy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy institut po razrabotke nerazrushayushchikh metodov i sredstv kontrolya kachestva materialov)] by Budenkov, G. A., Nikiforenko, Zh. G. -- Device for testing samples of plastic pipes for heating by Lomov, A. I. -- High-temperature strain gages based on heat resistant oxides by Il'inskaya, L. S. -- Investigation of small angular velocity converters by Zheltonogov, A. P. -- Measurement of small angular velocities by Zheltonogov, A. P., Brovkin, L. A. -- Development and testing of a control circuit and facilities for the automation of the melting process in vacuum arc furnaces with a consumable electrode at the Chelyabinsk Scientific Research Institute of Metallurgy by Karavashkin, B. K., Prokoshev, G. I. -- Instrument for measuring small friction moments applied to the axis of rotation by Aksel'rod, E. M., Belyayevskiy, V. I. -- [Illegible] of operating conditions for equipment subject to short [Illegible] use by [Illegible] Yu. G. -- Combined photo-compensating device for measuring small direct currents and voltages. Class 21, No. 192293 by Mints, M. B. -- Differential inductive displacement transducer. Class 74, No. 191380 [announced by Kuybyshev Aviation Institute (Kuybyshevskiy aviatsionnyy institut)] by Limanov, I. A. -- Accelerated tests of the reliability of adjustable systems by Kempinskiy, M.M., Nevel'son, M. S., Sergeyev, V. I. -- Materials for the elements in the steam superheaters in marine steam boilers by Donisenko, N. I. -- On the effect of fillers on the aerodynamic properties of wind tunnels by Mikhaylov, P. M., Saburov, E. N. -- A miniature pickup for measuring vibration parameters by Mezentsev, A. G., Frakter, A. M., Fedotov, D. I. -- Increasing the service life of the valve plates of compressors by Shapiro, M. B., Lopin, A. V., Semikina, L. Ye. -- Procedure for taking into account the influence of the deformation of the photographic materials when constructing three-dimensional chains with universal instruments by Dobrynin, N. F. -- Contactless electromagnetic drive for electric clocks with a device for amplitude stabilization. Class 83, No. 192071 by Reyfman, M. P. -- Consideration of initial conditions in evaluating the reliability of repairable systems by Zelentsov, B. P. -- Evaluating the deformability of R18 steel at high rates of loading by Meshchanchuk, P. A., Kobyakovskiy, N. F., Sogrishin, Yu. P. -- Mechanical and thermophysical characteristics of laminar material by Bolotina, K. S. -- Criteria determining the strength of alloys under microimpact loading by Mints, R. I. -- Study of the surface condition of a metal machined with milling cutters made from a TsM-332 type mineral-ceramic by Baitov, A. G. -- High-temperature mechanical properties of silver-based ternary alloys for conductors by Pravoverov, N. L., Bubyrev, A. N., Lobyntseva, I. M. -- Concerning the connection between the coercive force and the mechanical properties of 40KhNMA steel by Mikheyev, M. N., Kokhman, L. V., Burganova, V. A., The possibility of lowering the flocculation tendency of steel by means of small additions of palladium by Arkharov, V. I., Kralina, A. A., Kvater, L. I., Sklyuyev, P. V. -- Effect of copper and silver on aging and mechanical properties of Al-Zn-Mg alloys by Drits, M. Ye., Kadaner, E. S., Orekhova, A. N. -- Strength of hard alloys by Kreymer, Gersh Semkhovich -- Effective trigroup neutron constants for computing reactor shieldings by Kuz'minova, T. I., Suvorov, A. P. -- Effect of gamma-radiation on the electric resistance of films obtained by evaporation of silver, aluminum, nickel and permalloy by Belous, M. V., Permyakov, V. G., Popov, V. I., Bassina, I. F. -- Effect of d-transition metals on the strength and ductility of molybdenum by Gol'tsev, V. P. -- Determination of the radioactivity of open water reservoirs by Aksel'rod, F. M., Shvartsman, G. A. -- Diagram for a nuclear resonance signal detector by Yekaterinin, V. V., Zhernovoy, A. I., Shevelenko, V. D., Latyshev, G. D. -- A variational method for synthesis of a multigroup neutron field in a multizone reactor by Khromov, V. V., Slesarev, I. S., Kuz'min, A. M. -- Nuclear safety by Kamayev, A. V., Vladykov, G. M., Sviridenko, V. Ya., Dubovskiy, B. G., Kuznetsov, F. M. -- In Hungary [Atomic power plant] -- Experimental investigation of the accelerated motion of a scram rod by Ionaytis, R. R., Kolganova, L. I. -- Corrosion resistance of reactor materials: a handbook by Gromova, A. I., Kuznetsova, V. N., Morozova, I. K., Pavlova, F. S., Parfenov, B. G., Rodchenkov, B. S., Sabinin, A. A., Smirnov, V. V., Shuvalov, V. A. -- Strain-gauge studies of the natural design of a reactor vessel by Daychik, M. L., Mikhalov, Yu. K., Radoshevich, K. I., Stekol'nikov, V. V., Kurshudov, G. Kh., Prigorovskiy, N. I. -- The change in physico-mechanical properties of polymer films due to soil microorganisms by Allakhverdiyev, G. A., Martirosova, T. A., Tariverdiyev, R. D. -- Investigations in the field of crystallization of polyoxymethylene. 1. Rate of growth of polyoxymethylene spherulites by Romankevich, O. V., Yudin, A. V. -- Certain properties of plastics at low temperatures by Shchitov, M. V., Levin, V. A., Naumenkov, P. G. -- Introducing some ferrocene derivatives into polyethylene film and their determination by Beynoravichyute, Z. A. -- Electric conductivity of polymer films filled with copper powder by Gul', V. Ye., Galkin, I. F., Vol'pyan, A. Ye., Gindin, L. G. -- Heat resistant glass-reinforced plastics based on furfuryl acrylate by Mironov, Yu. V., Kamenskiy, I. V., Korshak, V. V. -- Changes of certain properties of modified phenol-formaldehyde resin No. 236 under the effect of temperatures up to 600°C by Georgiyevskiy, G. A., Lebedev, L. A. -- Method of manufacturing glass-reinforced plastic shells with a key groove. Class 39, No. 191774 by Smyslov, V. I., Alyamovskiy, A. A., Kryukov, V. F., Khudyakov, A. N. -- Solution copolymerization of acrylonitride, with certain chloride-containing esters of acrylic acids by Askarov, M. A., Pinkhasov, S. R. -- Nature of adhesion of thermosetting resins to fiber-forming polymers by Kurilenko, A. I., Aleksandrova, L. B. -- Investigation of the effect of layer thickness and moisture absorption on the friction and wear of polymers by Tsekov, V. I. -- Rheological properties of concentrated solutions of mixtures of polyacrylonitrile and polyvinyl alcohol by Antoshkina, T. F., Shevchenko, A. S., Benzar, A. I., Yudin, A. V., Konkin, A. A. -- Investigation of treatment of chrome-tanned leather with dispersions of polymers and tanning materials. Communication 2 by Dushin, B. M., Zurabyan, K. M., Derbaremdiker, M. L. -- Action of tanning agent on carboxylic latex fibers by Monastyrskaya, M. S., Polyakova, K. A., Krupenina, L. L., Kalashnikov, V. G., Kuraytis, S. A. -- Thermal stabilization of linear polyesters. Class 39, No. 192399 [announced by Moscow Institute of Fine Chemical Technology im. M. V. Lomonosov (Moskovskiy institut tonkoy khimicheskoy tekhnologii)] by Dralyuk, G. V., Bass, S. I., Levantovskaya, I. I., Kovarskaya, B. M., Berlin, A. A., Parini, V. P., Investigation of viscosity of polyformaldehyde melts. Communication 3. Influence of a number of organic compounds on the viscosity and flow regime of polyformaldehyde melts by Tsebrenko, M. V., Yudin, A. V. -- Preparative method for urethan-containing dihydroxydiarylakanes. Class 12, No. 190886 [announced by Moscow Chemical Technology Institute im. D. I. Mendeleyev (Moskovskiy khimiko-tekhnologicheskiy institut)] by Kolesnikov, G. S., Smirnova, O. V., Vlasova, M. A., Nadir, R. K. -- A study of the effect of fiber treatment on the distribution of stresses in glass-reinforced plastic structure by Van Fo Fy, G. A. -- Method of obtaining foamed plastic. Class 39, No. 190561 [announced by the Vladimir Scientific Research Institute of Synthetic Resins (Vladimirskiy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy institut sinteticheskikh smol)] by Valgin, V. D., Murashov, Yu. S., Vasilenko, S. V., Yemelina, Ch. M. -- Preparation and properties of certain aromatic polyamides by Maklakov, A. I., Maklakov, L. I., Nikitina, V. I., Balakireva, R. S., Shepelev, V. I., Kurzhunova, Z. Z. -- Investigation of the mechanical properties of epoxy compounds by Luk'yanitsa, A. I., Stanislavchik, V. F., Tsvelen'yev, B. V. -- Study of the adhesive properties of compositions produced from reaction of polyamide and phenolformaldehyde resins. 2. Investigation of the mechanism of the adhesive effect of highly dispersed polyamide-phenolformaldehyde compositions by Kotov, M. P., Zubov, P. I., Sorokina, N. S., Sukhareva, L. A., Zhila, T. I., Kharlashkin, V. I. -- Conditions of similarity in modelling the stressed state of thin plates and gently sloping thin shells made from fiberglass-reinforced plastic by Afanas'yev, B. A. -- Effect of rare-earth metals on the Neel temperature and ductility of recrystallized chromium by Ivashchenko, R. K., Mil'man, Yu. V., Severyanina, Ye. N. -- Heat resistance of platinum and palladium and its alloys by Rytvin, Ye. I., Kuz'min, V. M., Petrova, A. Ye. -- Influence of rare earth metals on the properties of austenitic chromium-nickel steel by Farafonov, V. K., Shteynberg, M. M., Tret'yakova, E. G., Voynov, V. V. -- Solubility of rare earth metals in iron by Sandomirskiy, M. M., Zav'yalov, A. S. -- Interaction of the components in the ternary system Ga-S-Te in the region rich in gallium by Dzhalilzade, T. A., Rustamov, P. G. -- Effect of rare earth metals on the gas saturation of steel by Skok, Yu. Ya., Braun, M. P., Kostyrko, O. S., Kondrashev, A. I., Neshenko, N. S., Khmelevskaya, A. F. -- Phase diagram and properties of hafnium-scandium alloys by Naumkin, O. P., Terekhova, V. F., Savitskiy, Ye. M. -- Phase diagrams of the gadolinium-rhenium and erbium-rhenium systems by Savitskiy, Ye. M., Khamidov, O. Kh. -- Europium alloys by Savitskiy, Ye. M., Terekhova, V. F., Torchinova, R. S. -- Magnetic properties of gadolinium-yttrium alloys by Belov, K. P., Solntseva, L. I. -- On high temperature annealing of defects in silicon irradiated with fast neutrons by Lugakov, P. F., Sevchenko, A. N., Tkachev, V. D. -- Frequency analyzer of single signals. Class 21, No. 192287 by Birman, A. Ye., Gol'tsman, F. M., Kval'vasser, Yu. G., Nakhamkin, S. A. -- Growing neodymium telluride single crystals by chemical transport reaction in gas phase by Zinchenko, K. A., Yarembash, Ye. I., Yeliseyev, A. A., Luzhnaya, N. P., Chernyayev, L. A. -- Shrinkage of synthetic fibers in various media by Zhul'kova, M. F., Bernshteyn, M. Kh., Pisarenko, A. P. -- Modification of polypropylene fiber with polyvinylpyridine by Glavati, O. L., Kruptsov, B. K., Mol'kova, G. N., Sushchenko, V. U., Pakshver, A. B., Fil'bert, D. V. -- Production of antimicrobial acetate fiber by Virnik, A. D., Snezhko, D. L., Rogovin, Z. A., Sokolova, V. A., Smirnova, V. A.:Ushakova, A. N.:Pestereva, G. D., Shcheglova, G. V. -- A method for obtaining single fibers of polyamide. Class 29, No. 191741 [announced by Klin Combine of Artificial and Synthetic Fiber (Klinskiy kombinat iskusstvennogo i sinteticheskogo volokna)] by Borik, A. G., Kamenetskiy, E. I., Kulikov, P. S., Kotikov, N. A., Krylenko, G. S., Nikitin, B. A., Medvedev, M. A., Burlutskiy, A. A., and Textile fabrics; testing methods by SSSR. Gosudarstvennyy komitet standartov, mer i izmeritel'nykh priborov -- Production of thin films from high-melt materials by Servetskaya, M. G. -- Cadmium telluride film converters by Landsman, A. P., Tykvenko, R. N. -- Structural transformation in nickel-molybdenum alloys by Semenova, N. V., Kostogonov, V. G., Platova, S. N. -- Correlation between the structure and the service conditions of a metal by Kozyrskiy, G. Ya., Petrunin, G. A. -- Electron structure of alloys of the Nb--Zr system by Korsunskiy, M. I., Genkin, Ya. Ye., Omarov, M. M. -- Structure and some electric characteristics of chromosilicon films in the process of heat treatment by Sokolenko, A. I., Staryy, I. B. -- Effect of thermal strain hardening on the structure and properties of heat-resistant alloys by Shteynberg, M. M., Trifonov, G. A., Mirmel'shteyn, V. A. -- Structure and some properties of austenitic chromium-manganese steels alloyed with nickel, molybdenum and niobium by Pirtskhalayshvili, V. A., Nabichvrishvili, M. A. -- Phase diagram of the molybdenum-titanium-zirconium system by Prokoshkin, D. A., Zakharova, M. I. -- Conditions of nonoxidative plastic deformation of metals in a vacuum by Krupin, A. V. -- Accumulation of plastic deformations under nonisothermal loading by Zakharova, T. P. -- Recrystallization in alloys subjected to heterogeneous aging by Bogacheva, G. M., Sadovskiy, V.D., Schastlivtsev, V. M. -- Effect of high-rate deformation on the hardening of copper by Umanskiy, Ya. S., Epshteyn, G. N., Kaybyshev, O. A., Novobratskiy, R. L., Perper, F. A., Perfilov, Yu. A. -- Phase diagram of the niobium-tin system by Svechnikov, V. N., Pan, V. M., Beletskiy, Yu. I. -- Temperature dependence of Kh18N19 steel relaxation properties by Oding, I. A., Aleshkin, F. I. -- Phase diagram of the nickel-boron system by Portnoy, K. I., Romashov, V. M., Chubarov, V. M., Levinskaya, M. Kh., Salibekov, S. Ye. -- Seventh All-Union Conference on New Methods of Ultrasonic Processing of Metals [held in Riga from 18 to 20 October 1966] by Granik, G. I. -- Critical conditions of thermal explosion in the presence of conductive heat transfer in the reaction zone and ambient medium (Conjugate problem) by Grigor'yev, Yu. M., Merzhanov, A. G., Pribytkova, K. V. -- Conference of heavy machine industry welders [Conference on Prospects for the Development of Welded Castings and Forgings and Composite Weldments and on the Ways and Means of Improving the Quality of Welded Products held in Kramatorsk from 4 to 6 October 1966] by Fedorov, L. N. -- All-Union Conference on Electrode Production [held in Kiev from 26 to 30 September 1966] by Sidlin, Z. A., Feklistov, S. I. -- Conference on welding high-strength steels by Mosendz, N. A. -- All-Union scientific technical conference on methods of ultrasonic treatment of metals by Fayerman, B. S. -- VI seminar on diffusion alloying and coatings at the Section of Physicotechnical Problems of the Science of Materials AN UkrSSR by Epik, A. P.
- Document Date: 7/7/1967.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21335600