USSR Scientific Abstracts. Physics and Mathematics. No. 94 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 93 pages : figures
- Dependence of thermoluminescence curves of LiF phosphors on the nature of impurity, preliminary thermal treatment, and x-ray irradiation dose by Alekseyeva, Ye. P. -- On the nature of the anisotropy of the hardness of alkali-halide crystals by Val'kovskaya, M. I., Boyarskaya, Yu. S., Zhitaru, R. P. -- Energy structure of bands and excitons by Sobolev, V. V. -- Low temperature edge absorption of cadmium selenide single crystals by Sobolev, V. V. -- Low-temperature electrical properties in silicon by Chou, Chieh, Wang, Wan-nien, Liu, Chih-kang, Yu, Hsing-k'ai, Wang, Chan-kuo -- Nernst effect in n-InSb in a quantizing magnetic field by Bresler, M. S., Parfen'yev, R. V., Red'ko, N. A., Shalyt, S. S. -- Effect of delay on the form of the tunnel characteristics of superconductors by Ivanchenko, Yu. M. -- Electrooptical effect in GaAs by Bagayev, V. S., Berozashvili, YU. N., Keldysh, L. V. -- Effect of impurities on the topology of the Fermi surface of indium by Makarov, V. I., Volynskiy, I. Ya. -- Specific characteristics of antimony iodide photoconductivity and absorption by Turyanitsa, I. D., Chepur, D. V., Golovey, M. I., Solyanik, E. Yu., Gurzan, M. I. -- Investigation of cadmium selenide films obtained by vapor deposition under a vacuum by Al'tman, L. V., Gorbanenko, N. D. -- Excitons in Ag₂O crystals by Gross, Ye. F., Kreyngol'd, F. I. -- Measuring thermal electromotive force in the presence of noise by Ser'yeznov, A. N. -- Effect of uniaxial compression on the paramagnetic resonance of Nd³⁺ in CaWO₄ by Zaitov, M. M., Shekun, L. Ya. -- Oscillations of the Magnetoresistance of tellurium by Mashovets, D. V., Shalyt, S. S. -- Parametric resonance in an effective field by Novikov, L. N., Pokazan'yev, V. G. -- Singularities of transverse magnetoresistance of single-crystal gadolinium by Volkenshteyn, N. V., Dyakina, V. P. -- On the calculation of equilibrium gas flows by Molodtsov, V. K. -- A note on three-dimensional laminar boundary layer on a blunt body by Vvedenskaya, N. D. -- Certain properties of symmetrical flow past a profile with a detached shock wave by Shifrin, E. G. -- Turbulence and mixing of air jets by Lyakhovskiy, D. N. -- On the problem of calculating supersonic nozzles by Levenberg, V. D., Mityushkin, Yu. I. -- Cavitation flow around two parallel plates by Mazitov, I. Z. -- Investigation of the properties of liquids and their mixtures by acoustical methods by Nazirov, I. -- Explosion effect on bodies completely submerged in a liquid by Cherepanov, G. P. -- Theory of the initial section of a subsonic, submerged, high-temperature stream by Sivirkin, V. F. -- Gas-liquid coexistence curve for sulfur hexafluoride near its critical point by Markevich, L. A., Sokolova, Ye. S. -- Effect of nonlinear distortions in waveform on the accuracy of measuring the low-amplitude coefficient of absorption of ultrasonic waves in liquids by Nevskiy, Yu. Ye. -- Plane motion of a viscous fluid in an elastic cylindrical shell by Pal'ko, L. S. -- Effect of the forces of hydraulic resistance on the oscillations of a composite cylindrical sandwich shell containing a streaming fluid in the middle layer by Stepanyuk, V. V. -- Oscillations of an orthotropic cylindrical shell in the field of acoustic disturbances of a gas contained within the shell by Stepanyuk, V. V. -- Effect of compressibility on the aerodynamic characteristics of a wing moving close to the surface of an incompressible liquid by Yefremov, I. I. -- On the adiabaticity of the motion of plasma bursts in longitudinal magnetic fields by Khizhnyak,N.A., Kalmykov,A.A., Trubchaninov,S.A., Naboka,V.A. -- Toroidal plasma traps with spatial magnetic axes by Bazhanova,A.Ye., Glagolev,V.M., Shafranov,V.D., On the interaction of high-frequency transverse waves with a turbulent plasma by Kovrizhnykh, L. M. -- Dynamics of the current sheet and acceleration of plasma in an electrodynamic rail accelerator by Khizhnyak,N.A., Kalmykov,A.A. -- Characteristics of several types of plasma accelerators by Musin, A.K. -- High frequency discharge within a ring electrode by Andreyev,A.D., Il'in,V.D., Lobanov,Yu.N. -- On the excitation of electromagnetic oscillations in a plasma beam bounded by plane conducting walls by Bakanov,S.P., Bogdankevich,L.S., Rukhadze,A.A. -- On the penetration of a longitudinal electric field into a bounded magnetized plasma by Kondratenko,A.N. -- Approximation solution of some stationary boundary-layer problems with the magnetic field taken into account by Sharikadze, D. V. -- Axisymmetric gas flow in a duct with a fixed cross section at M > 1 by Druzhitskiy, V. V., Popov, G. A., Tikhonov, V. B. -- Turbulent magnetohydrodynamic flows in prismatic and cylindrical tubes by Branover, G. G., Gel'fgat, Yu. M., Tsinober, A. B. -- Profiling linear channels during braking of slightly ionized gas by a transverse magnetic field by Bertinov, A. I. -- Interaction between ultrasonic and magnetohydrodynamic waves in a plasma by Bogdanov, A. V. -- Ion cyclotron resonance in a dense plasma with hot electrons by Dubovoy, L. V., Dyatlov, V. D., Fedyakov, V. P. -- Generation of collisionless shock waves propagating along a magnetic field by Nesterikhin, Yu. Ye., Ponomarenko, A. G., Yablochnikov, B. A. -- On the magnetohydrodynamic theory of electrical conductivity in metals by Arkhangel'skiy, M. M., Volkov, R. A. -- Characteristics of a hydrogen beam maser by Nikitin, A. I., Strakhovskiy, G. M. -- On a method of injecting charged particles into a magnetic mirror system by Volosov,V.I., Pal'chikov,V.Ye., Tsel'nik,F.A. -- Energy and angular distributions of ions striking different portions of the cathode in a high voltage Penning discharge by Kurbatov,O.K. -- Measuring divergence of a laser beam. Class 21, No. 186563 by Alyakishev, S. A., Gordeyev, D. V., Ostapchenko, Ye. P. -- Characteristics of the magnetic field of the BSB iron-free synchrotron by Nelidov, A. B., Samoylov, I. M., Sokolov, A. A. -- Magnet power supply for the BSB iron-free synchrotron by Livshits, A.A., Nelidov, A.B., Samoylov, I.M., Sokolov, A.A. -- Single-revolution injection system of the BSB iron-free synchrotron by Mostovoy, Yu. A., Samoylov, I.M., Sokolov, A. A. -- The use of high-frequency fields for focusing particles in cyclic accelerators by Didenko, A. N., Fomenko, G. P. -- The BSB iron-free single turn synchrotron by Budker,G.I., Medvedev,P.I., Mostovoy,Yu.A., Nezhevenko, O.A., Nelidov,A.B., Ostreyko,G.N., Panasyuk,V.S., Samoylov,I.M. -- A new type of quantometer (Gauss quantometer)for measuring bremsstrahlung beam energies by Komar,A.P., Kruglov,S.P., Lopatin, I.V. -- Study of the luminescence of glass activated by holmium by Zhmyreva, I. A., Kolobkov, V. P., Veynberg, T. I., Makhlina, G. A. -- Spectroscopic study of the excitation of atoms in a hollow cathode with double anode as a function of the supplied power by Sandybayev, O. -- The estimate of the spectral brightness of haze and its influence on the photo interpretation of aerial photographs by Bakhvalov, V. M. -- Problem of perturbation of light coherence by frosted glass surfaces by Gorodinskiy, G. M., Galkina, B. M. -- Thermoluminescence of glasses of commercial compositions by Brekhovskikh, S. M., Romanov, B. Ye. -- Investigation of the optical and roentgenoluminescent properties of NaJ crystals activated by mercury-like ions by Husyeva, M. K., Lyskovych, O. B. -- Investigation of the influence of an intermediate body on gravitational interaction by Braginskiy, V. B., Martynov, V. K. -- Mechanical excitation of a suspension of phosphors in a solid dielectric and the theory of impact by Yekimova,N.F., Myazdrikov,O.A., Nikolayev,O.S. -- Possibilities of Cerenkov emission in a gravitation field by Gurovich, V. Ts. -- Effect of ultrasound on the growth of heterophase fluctuations in a liquid by Nesis, Ye. I., Chekanov, V. V., and "Peculiarities of Thermal Aging of Epoxide Compound of Hot Hardening" by KESSENIKH, R. M., POKHOLKOV, Yu. P., PETROV, A. V. -- A class of formulas for series representation by Polozhiy, G. N., Skorobagat'ko, A. A. -- "Stability in the Critical Case of r Zero Roots for a System with Consequences" by PROKOP'YEV, V. P. -- Effective Criterion for the Existence and Determination of Sign of the Green Function for Certain Difference Boundary Value Problems" by TEPTIN, A. L. -- Propagation of Love waves in an elastic half-space which is inhomogeneous in two coordinates by Babich, V. M., Molotkov, I. A. -- A scheme regarding the straight line method by Iskra, K. K. -- Method of determining parameters of dynamic systems described by dynamic partial differential equations by Heorhiyevs'kyy, V. B.--Georgiyevskiy, V. B. -- Integrating matrices-a tool for numerical solutions of differential equations of structural mechanics by Vakhitov, M. B. -- Graphic solution of an integro-differential equation with a deviating argument by Shtykan, A. B. -- On the stability of some difference schemes for the numeric integration of a biparabolic equation by Klement'yev, A. F. -- A numerical method for solving hydrodynamics equations for planar flow by Buleyev, N. I., Petrishchev, V. S. -- "Resonance in Rotating Systems" by AKILENKO, L. D., VOLOSOV, V. M. -- "Evaluations of Green's Function for the First Boundary Value Problem for the Equation of Heat Conductivity" by GENDZHOYAN, G. V. -- Approximate solution methods for problems of irregular creep in thin films by Teregulov, I. G. -- Contribution to the calculation of the magnetic susceptibility by Kasiyan, A. I., Kon, L. Z. -- Derivation of quantum kinetic equations for processes with single-phonon recombination by Chaykovskiy, I. A. -- Quantum kinetic equations for processes with mutiphonon transitions. The Green's function method by Vitiu, Ye. V., Kovarskiy, V. A., Sinyavskiy, E. P. -- Some problems of averaging gas flows by Usanov, V. V. -- Selection of a mathematical model of a nonstationary heat-exchange process with a single-phase incompressible coolant by Seliverstov, B. N. -- Concerning a certain class of mass variation by Shuvayev, N. A. -- On generalization of F. I. Frankel's impact problem by Klokov, V. V. -- Use of the method of successive approximations for solving minimum volume equations simultaneously with equilibrium equations by Semenets, G. L. -- Calculating nonlinearly elastic thin-walled shell rods of variable closed profile by Mulin, S. M. -- Characteristics of semibounded fan-shaped jets by Gel'man, N. A. -- On the wave motion of a fluid with account of surface tension by Bazaliy, B. V. -- Multioperator processes by Blokh, A. Sh., Tanayev, V. S. -- An iterative method of solving problems of integral programming by Pyatetskiy-Shapiro, I. I., Volkonskiy, V. A., Levina, L. V., Pomanskiy, A. -- On a problem of optimal control of a Wiener process by Kolemayev, V. A. -- Some functional properties of the value of the matrix game by Vilkas, E. -- Solution of a functional equation with a game value operator by Vilkas, E. -- Statistical probability modelling of random processes by Zhernenko, A. S. -- Some geometrographic conditions for resolving a sliding vector into its components by Savenko, Ye. A. -- "Qualitative Study of Trajectories of Nonlinear Systems of Difference Equations" by BYKOV, Ya. V., LINENKO, V. G. -- "Algorithm for Simulating Operation of a Rotary Line on an Electronic Computer" by AKHMEDOV, A.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.J 66:
- Document Date: 3/10/1967.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21336269