East European Scientific Abstracts. Engineering and Equipment. No. 29 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 43 pages : figures, tables
- East European scientific abstracts - Engineering and equipment (1964-1972) ; JPRS-39760
- "Comparative Aerodynamic Investigation of Steam and Gas-Turbine Leading Blade Configurations, Operating at a High Reaction Degree, by Means of Subsonic and Supersonic Tests" by ERDODY, Istvan -- "The Timely Non-Stationary Formation of Gas or Steam in Paint Spraying" by KISS, Robert -- Some nonclassical problems of flight stability [Paper presented at the Conference an Mechanics held in Bucharest in September 1965] by Hacker, T. -- Calculation of the jet flap controlled lifting propeller by Patraulea, N.N. -- Space research and space technology by Nagy, Istvan Gyorgy -- "First Measurements at the Strimtori-Firiza Buttress-Dam." by PRISCU, Radu, CONSTANTINESCU, Alexandru -- "A Method for Efficient Record-Keeping of Water Supply Systems." by POGANY, Andrei, SZABO, Iuliu -- "Problems Concerning the Increasing of the Productivity of Mechanical Scrapers Used in Reclamation Work." by BONEANU, Mihai -- "A Drying Plant for Large Stoneware Vessels" by RAMBAUSEK, Leo -- "Design of Wire-Winding Machines in Family Groups" by BOGDANYI, Jozsef, HORVATH, Kalman -- "Calculation of the Pressure Loss in Bends of Pneumatic Conveyor Conduits in Perpenducular Planes" by KOVACS, Laszlo -- "The House Factory in Budapest" -- "Recent Phenomena in the Advancement of International Trade and Their Effect on the Hungarian Economic-Structural Model." by VAJDA, Imre -- "Some Aspect of the Material Incentive of Workers at the Birlad Roller-Bearing Plant." by DAVIDEANU, Nicolae, DUMITRU, Petre -- "Mechanization of the Transportation in Machine-Building Plants." by DUMITRESCU, Adrian, PINZARU, Minerva -- "Study of the Efficiency of Multicyclone Batteries Used in Dust-Removal Installations." by VOICU, Victor, CURSARU, Ion -- "Selection of Nondestructive Control Methods in the Machine-Building Industry." by VLADESCU, Mihai -- Tanker cleaning vessel: an interesting new development of Warnow Shipyards by Hollnagel -- Three surface rudder for harbor and fishing vessels by Jenckel, Fr.-Wilh. -- "Contribution to the Relation Between Thrust Deduction and Friction" by BENEDEK, Zoltan -- "Examination of Glass by Ball Impact" by SIEDE, Bernhard -- "On the Petrographic Differentiation of Tertiary Quartzites" by HAAGE, Rolf -- "Cementing of Glass. Part 1: A Method for the Determination of the Breaking Strength of Glass-Glass Cemented Joints" by WALTER, Guenter, MAGNUS, Hugo, BECKER, Robert, GEISERICH, Adolf -- "Colored Opal Glasses" by KNAPP, Oscar -- Contamination and decontamination of epoxy resin-base lacquers by Rotrekl, Bedrich, Lidarik, Miloslav--Lidarzhik, M. -- The properties of glass-silk reinforced epoxy resins with particular regard to varied textile reinforcements by Wiedemann, G., Muller, W. -- The mechanism of the decrease in strength of glass fiber reinforced plastics under the action of water by Pohl, G. -- Practical results with new materials for sliding bearings in highly loaded gear pumps by Freund, W., Sattler, H. -- Basic facts about the elasticity anistropy in glass fiber reinforced plastics [Paper presented at the First International Convention on Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastics and Epoxy Resins held in Berlin on 23 March 1965] by Kastner, S., Pohl, G. -- Liquid thioplasts and their applicability in instrument building by Schmutzler, G. -- New flexible epoxy resins based on Epodol S by Jahn, H., Raubach. H., Wende, A., Baumgart, S., Jonsch, J. -- Hot cemented metal joints [Paper presented at the First All-Polish Seminar of Students and Young Engineers and Technicians held in Gdansk in 1968] by Gajewski, Wojciech -- Experiments of exit housings with novel diffusers by Hackeschmidt, M., Vogelsang, E.
"Study of the Functional Area of Piston Compressors." by COSOROABA, Valentin, OPREA, Nicolae -- "Determination of the Radius of Curvature in Cams Provided with Translation-Sole and Oscillating Pushers." by HANDRA LUCA, Viorel T. -- "Operational Characteristics of Mud Pumps Driven by Hydraulic Couple Converters." by PELIGRAD, Nicolae -- Approximation method for studying nonlinear conservative oscillations by Silas, Gh., Klepp, H. J. -- "Rationalization in Length-Measuring Technology" by SZOMBATHY, Emil, LACZHAZI, Gyula -- "Choice of Optimal Geometrical Conditions for X-ray Fluorescence Coating Thickness Gauging" by URBANSKI, P. -- Generation of transverse waves in solids by compressional sources by Filipczynski, L. -- "The Possibility of Utilizing Natural Gas and Biogas in Engines, and the Economical Significance of this Utilization" by SANDOR, Imre -- "Low-Cycle Fatigue by Constant Amplitude True Main Stress" by GILLEMOT, Laszlo -- Analysis of the motion of a ring-core system compressed by detonation. I. Theoretical bases by Wolpe, M. -- Vol'pe, M., Lunc, M. -- Lunts, M. -- Analysis of the motion of a ring-core system compressed by detonation. II. The case of a graphite core by Wolpe, M. -- Vol'pe, M., Lunc, M. -- Lunts, M. -- Behavior of some solid bodies under the influence of instantaneous concentration of high energy by Lunc, M. -- Lunts, M., Statuch, J. -- Statukh, Ya. -- The elasticity of structural nonhomogeneous centro-asymmetric isotropic bodies by Misicu, M. -- "Theoretical and Experimental Studies on the Vibrational Stability in Case of Frontal Milling." by ZGURA, Gheorgeh -- "Dependence of the Dynamic Coefficient on the Contact Ratio in the Case of Cylindrical Toothed Gears Provided with Straight Teeth." by MLADINESCU, Teodor -- "Calculation of the Specific Oscillation Periods of Column-Shaped Apparatus." by PAVEL, Alexandru -- "The Heat Field and Flux in Electric Arc Welding." by SALAGEAN, Traian.
- Document Date: 2/3/1967.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21336361