USSR Scientific Abstracts. Physics and Mathematics. No. 101 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 150 pages : figures, tables
- USSR scientific abstracts - Physics and mathematics (1963-1973) ; JPRS-40830
- Operator of displacement on a trajectory of differential equations by Krasnosel'skiy, Mark Aleksandrovich -- Numerical realization of variational methods by Mikhlin, Solomon Grigor'yevich -- A mixed problem for a two-dimensional hyperbolic system of the first order, with discontinuous coefficients by Mel'nik, Z.O., Myshkis, A.D. -- Stability of Volterra integral equations by Tsalyuk, Z. B. -- Approximate solution of a problem by the method of lines by Dem'yashkina, E. Ya. -- Modification of summary representation formulas by Polozhiy, H. M., Prykhod'ko, O. M. -- The third boundary value problem of electrodynamics by Alimov, R. -- Modeling various difference approximations of the linear equation of thermal conductivity by Zherbyat'yev, I. F., Luk'yanov, A. T. -- Local energy of weak gravitation waves by Vu Tkhan' Khiyet -- Geometrical optics method applied to the theory of electromagnetic-wave propagation in a gyrotropic medium by Yashin, Yu. Ya. -- Method of determining limit loads for performing of accelerated tests by Peshes, L. Ya., Stepanova, M. D. -- The laminar boundary layer on ellipsoids of revolution by Bashkin, V. A., Kolina, N. P. -- Numerical solution of a system of one-dimensional unsteady Navier-Stokes equations for a compressible gas by Polezhayev, V. I. -- Estimations of the mean time of computation on one-dimensional one-sided iterative systems by Plesnevich, G. S. -- Operators, oscillations and waves; open systems by Livshits, Mikhail Samuilovich -- Construction of conformal transformations with the aid of electric modeling and Lagrange interpolation polynomials by Ugodchikov, Andrey Grigor'yevich -- The maximum principle in the theory of differential N-person games by Karvovskiy, G. S., Kuznetsov, A. D. -- Algorithms for solving some problems of the nonlinear Chebyshev approximation and nonlinear programming by Zukhovitskiy, S. I. -- On the problem of regulating the order of machining by Lepeshinskiy, N. A. -- On one algorithm for convex quadratic programing by Zukhovitskiy, S. I., Leyfman, L. Ya. -- On solving problems of nonlinear programming by Filippovich, Ye. I. -- Stability criterion in nonlinear discrete systems by Rozenvasser, Ye. N. -- Introduction to nonlinear acoustics; sound and ultrasonic waves of high intensity by Zarembo, Lev Konstantinovich, Krasil'nikov, Vladimir Aleksandrovich -- Noncontact measurement of ultrasonic oscillation amplitude in magnetostrictive transducers by Bykhovskiy, Yu. S., Shaternikov, V. Ye., Nerubay, M. S. -- Kinetics of the photoluminescence of crystal phosphorus by Antonov-Romanovskiy, Vsevolod Vasil'yevich -- Surface microrelief of beryllium condensates by Palatnik, L. S., Fedorenko, A. I. -- Neutron scattering in a ferromagnetic crystal containing impurities with negative exchange coupling by Izyumov, Yu. A., Medvedev, M. V. -- Preparation, structure, and photoelectric property of single crystal films of CdS, CdS-CdSe, and CdSe by Kalinkin, I. P., Sergeyeva, L. A., Aleskovskiy, V. B. -- The effect of annealing on the electrical property on indium antimonide by Yestaf'yeva, G. N., Prostoserdova, I. V., Pumper, Ye. Ya. -- Research in semiconductor physics -- Postexcitation conductivity of thin magnesium fluoride and zinc sulfide films by Serebriv,L.A., Salin,V.I. -- Electrolytic method for obtaining F centers in alkali halide crystals by Bubley, R. Ye. -- Plastic flow of ionic crystals by Bobrikov, V. P. -- Dependence of the absorption and luminescence of intrinsic semiconductors on the intensity of the exciting light by Grybkowski, V. P. -- Relationship of the internal photoeffect in cadmium sulfide to phenomena in the vicinity of electrodes by Lysov, V. F., Temperature dependence of some electric properties of indium arsenotelluride alloys containing bismuth impurities by Bodyul, P. P., Krapivnyy, V. M., Shura, V. K. -- Investigation of the acoustical-electrical effect in cadmium sulfide monocrystals by Krasil'nikov, V. A., Belyayev, L. M., Lyamov, V. Ye., Sil'vestrova, I. M., Uchastkin, V. I. -- On the shape and width of lines of diamagnetic resonance in semiconductors and semimetals in an intense magnetic field by Gurgenishvili, G. Ye., Cheyshvili, O. D. -- Relationship of the internal photoeffect in cadmium sulfide to phenomena in the vicinity of the electrodes by Lysov, V. F. -- Kinetic equation for the accumulation of F-centers in alkali-halide monocrystals irradiated by protons by Vaysburd, D. I., Melik-Gaykakazyan, I. Ya. -- Low frequency internal friction in lithium fluoride crystals by Politov, N. G., Driyayev, D. G. -- "Effect of Negative Resistance Upon Impact Ionization of Deep Levels in Silicon" by PYRCHENKOV, V. N. -- "Ferro-Magnetic Films in Non-Uniform Fields" by KOBELEV, V. V. -- Problem of double layer in shock-compressed dielectrics by Ivanov, A. G., Novitskiy, Ye. Z. -- A device for measuring magnetic fields, Class 21, No. 187882 [announced by All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Gold and Rare Metals (Vsesoyuznyy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy institut zolota i redkikh metallov)] by Filipenko, V. I. -- A method for depositing dielectric films. Class 21, No. 187852 by Tsitron, D. G., Mishchuk, S. I. -- Current density distribution in a point to plane corona discharge by Prokopovich,L.I. -- Investigation of the time stability of a low voltage spark-type pulse sharpener by Kolotov,O.S., Pogozhev,V.A. -- Relaxation of longitudinal photoconductivity of electrophotographic layers by Beltryshaytene, V. P., Vishchakas, Yu. K., Parkhomenko, M. V. -- Statistical hydromechanics; turbulence mechanics by Monin, Andrey Sergeyevich, Yaglom, Akiva Moiseyevich -- Gas dynamics by Rakhmatulin, Khalil Akhmedovich, Sagomonyan, Artur YAkovlevich, Bunimovich, Abram Isaakovich, Zverav, Igor' Nikolayevich -- Hydrodynamic problems of turbulance noise by Petrovskiy, Vil' Semenovich -- A method for measuring the density of a gas in a supersonic stream at low pressures. Class 42, No. 188122 by Kalugin, V. M. -- On the motion of particles in the viscous medium of a jet flow by Litvinov, A. T. -- Nonaxisymmetric nose sections of bodies of revolution having minimum pressure drag at high supersonic speeds by Vasil'yev, L. Ye. -- Certain three-dimensional flow with shock wave Mach interaction by Gonor, A. L. -- Gas flow into a vacuum with boundary temperature varying according to a power law by Neuvazhayev, V. Ye. -- Gas dynamic processes during the heating of matter by means of a laser beam by Afanas'yev, Yu. V., Krol', V. M., Krokhin, O. N., Nemchinov, I. V. -- Note on the shock wave structure in a monatomic relativistic gas by Maslova, N. B. -- On a linear theory of flow past bodies. The method of force sources by Dokuchayev, V. P. -- On the diffusion constant for particles suspended in a turbulent flow by Sinel'shikov, V.S. -- Aerodynamic analysis of the cooling system of a betatron magnet by Ivanov, V. V., Shilin, G. F. -- On chemical equilibrium in a gas mixture assuming an arbitrary relationship between volume and pressure by Shcherban, A. N., Filippenko, L. G., Zernyak, T. S. -- Nonisothermal steady flow of a visco-plastic fluid between two coaxially rotating cylinders by Bostandzhiyan, S. A., Gorlov, L. P. -- plane vortex flow near the point of orthogonality of the sonic line to the velocity vector by Shifrin, B. G. -- The problem of supersonic flow around the lower surface of a triangular airfoil by Ter-Minasyants, S. M. -- Numerical study of the convection of a liquid heated from below by Gershuni, G. Z., Zhukhovitskiy, Ye. M., Tarunin, Ye. L. -- On a certain generalization of the kinetic theory of gases by Struminskiy, V. V. -- On the dynamic equations of state for an ideal gas by Senkevich, A. A. -- Transfer phenomena in ideal gases by Yakovlev, V. F., Seregina, V. I., An explanation of certain structural properties of fluids by Khaustova, V. I., Senkevich, A. A. -- Study of the temperature dependence of the shear and second viscosities of binary mixtures of benzene and methyl alcohol over a wide temperature range including the critical region by Nozdrev, V. F., Makhan'ko, I. G., Malyavin, I. G. -- Methods for measuring absorption and a calculation of the second viscosity of binary mixtures of benzene and methyl alcohol along the line of saturation by Makhan'ko, I. G. -- Unsteady motion of a thin profile beneath the free surface of a weightless liquid of finite depth by Yefremov, I. I. -- A thin stub wing in a unbounded flow by Kogan, V. I. -- Boundary layer on the free surface of a flat vortex by Gostintsev, Yu. A., Margolin, A. D. -- Arbitrary motion of an elongated body in ideal fluid by Maslov, L. A. -- Experimental investigation of vaporization of drops at high temperatures pleasures by Petrazhitskiy, G. B. -- Analysis and generalization of the results of experimental investigation of drop vaporization by Petrazhitskiy, G. E. -- Dispersion of a superheated liquid by Fedoseyev, V. A. -- Axisymmetric self-similar relativistic gas flows by Stanyukovich, K. P., Aytmurzayev, T., Arkabayev, N. -- Some examples of integration of equations of motion of incompressible fluids by Strashinina, K. P. -- On the flow around elongated figures of revolution by Strashinina, K. P. -- Cavitation flow around a circular cone by Salamatov, D. -- Some conditions for the existence of a pinch structure in the skin layer of a plasma by Grigor'yev, V. N. -- Flow of liquid in a tube with grid electrodes in a regime of weak magnetohydrodynamic interaction by Bolislavskiy, A. I., Yantovskiy, Ye. I. -- Short hydrogen plasmoids by Gol'ts, E. Ya. -- X-radiation at the electron cyclotron resonance in a magnetic trap by Piliya,A.D., Frenkel', V.Ya. -- Scattering of waves in a plasma in the presence of conversion by Piliya, A.D. -- On the stability of a plasma in the presence of fluctuating parameters by Zaslavskiy,G.M., Moiseyev,S.S. -- On the energy distribution of electrons in the positive column of an argon, discharge by Kagan, Yu.M., Milenin, V.M., Mitrofanov,N.K. -- Low temperature gas discharge plasma generators by Zhukov, M. F., Dautov, G. Yu. -- A planar explosion in an electricity conducting gas in a sloping magnetic field by Korobeynikov, V. P. -- Electromagnetic processes in an ideal induction magnetohydrodynamic machine by Veze, A. K., Ulmanis, L. Ya. -- Higher spatial harmonics of the magnetic field of an induction magnetohydrodynamic machine by Mikel'son, Yu. Ya. -- Nonstationary problem in magnetic gas dynamics by Saltanov, M. V., Tkalich, V. S. -- Investigation of ionic exchange reactions on glass by optical methods by Kuznetsov, A.Ya., Kruglova, A.V. -- Kinetics of electron recombination in molecular gas propagating into a vacuum by Kuznetsov, N. M. -- Diffusionless transformations in alloys by Aptekar', I. L., Kamenetskaya, D. S. -- A [Illegible] neodymium glass laser by Vanyukov, M. P., Venchikov, V. A., Isayenko, V. I., Serebryakov, V. A. -- On the theory of the periodic system of the elements at high pressures by Shul'man,G.A. -- Production of ions and ion current in a modulated electron beam by Zhigaylo,B.A., Zinchenko,N.S. -- An ionizer with a three-electrode electron gun and an ionizing efficiency of 0.002 by Slabospitskiy,R.P., Karnaukhov,I.M., Kiselev,I.Ye. -- Dissociation of singly charged positive CD sub 5, CH sub 5, and Cd sub 4 ions by collision with neon atoms and air molecules by Kupriyanov,S.Ye. -- Photoelectric properties of cadmium selenide in the ultraviolet [Report Twelfth All-Union Conference on the Physical Fundamentals of Cathode Electronics held at Leningrad, 22 - 26 Oct. 1965] by Adamchuk,V.K. -- Double refraction in a stream of a rigid chain molecule solution by Tscetkov, V. N., Shtennikova, I. N. -- Electron microscope investigation of transmission through potassium chloride crystals by Natsvlishvili, G. I., Politov, N. G., Getts, S. F., Effect of different types of radiation on certain properties of diamonds by Spitsyn, V. I., Pirogova, G. N. -- Some relations characterizing the beam path in a cesium frequency standard by Yermakov, V. I., Zemskov, Ye. M., Sachkov, V. I. -- Physics of low energy neutrons by Gurevich, Isay Isidorovich, Tarasov, Lev Vasil'yevich -- Time gate system for experiments with muons by Basiladze, S.G. -- Calculation of energy spectrum of atomic nuclei in nuclear quantum-field theory by Kushnirenko, A. N. -- Application of cosmic rays in geology by Bondarenko, Vladimir Mikhaylovich -- A correlation method of energy spectra measurement of nuclear particles by their fly-by time by Mogil'ner, A.I., Sal'nikov, O.A., Timokhin, L. A. -- A source of polarized ions [Report, Sixteenth annual Conference on Nuclear, Spectroscopy and Nuclear Structure held at Moscow, 16 Jan. - 3 Feb. 1966] by Slabospitskiy,R.P., Karnaukhov,I.M., Yekhichev,O.I., Taranov,A.Ya. -- The structure of the g-plane of a partial theoretical-field amplitude by Lornsadze, Yu. M., Tokar', S. S. -- Emission probability of one and two annihilation quanta from an NaI(Tl) crystal in electron-positron pair production in the 1.5-5 Mev energy range by Vartanov, N. A., Samoylov, P. S. -- Calculation of optical characteristics of dispersive systems with a narrow distribution by Perel'man, A. Ya., Shifrin, K. S. -- Influence of atmospheric humidity and temperature upon optical properties of thin films by Pogodayev, A.K. -- Optical properties of thin films of materials in the vacuum ultraviolet spectrum range. A review by Novikov, V. M. -- Dependence of gamma spectrometer resolving power upon the nonuniformity of the photocathode sensitivity, and choice of the spectrometric regime for the photomulti-plier FEU-43 by Belle, Yu.S., Shchedrin, D.A., Zlohin, L.I. -- Six-Ions objective. Class 42, No. 188053 [announced by "Arsenal" Factory in. V. I. Lenin (Zavod "Arsenal")] by Kutsenko, N. I. -- A reflector-refractor objective lens. Class 42, No. 188706 by Babintsev, V. F., Belyakova, M. V. -- A double-image optical measuring system. Class 42, No. 188707 by Kontiyevskiy, Yu. P. -- Impulse-method for measuring photomagnetic susceptibility [Reported at the 11th All-Union Conference of Low-Temperature Physics, 1964] by Verkin, B. I., Dudko, K. L. -- Application of the type IAB-451 schlieren camera to tho investigation of predischarge phenomena in long air gaps by Filippov, A.A. -- Optical properties of some alkali halide crystals in the spectral range 2000 to 800 Å by Vyshnevs'kyy, V. N., Kulik, L. M., Romanyuk, M. O. -- A discussion of questions of optics and spectroscopy (All-Union Symposium in Novosibirsk) by Batsanov, S. S. -- Dispersion of the refracting capacity of synthetic rubies by Vyshnevs'kyy, V. N., Gnyp, R. G., Stefans'kyy, I. V. -- Infrared absorption in indium dopped CdSb by Borets, A. N., Rakin, G. V. -- Evaluation of luminous intensity in a two-beam interferometer by Kvaskov, L. Ya. -- Lens refraction measurements and visual lensomaters by Strakun, G. I. -- EPR and optical absorption in neutron-irradiated lithium fluoride crystals by Dzhordzhishvili, L. I., Kalabegishvili, T. L., Politov, N. G., Sobolevskaya, S. V. -- Techniques of physical and chemical research on high and very high pressures by TSiklis, Daniil Semenovich -- Introduction to the theory of oscillations by Strelkov, Sergey Pavlovich -- Flutter of a cylindrical shell in a flow of a compressible conductive fluid in presence of a magnetic field by Belubekyan, M. V., Bagdasaryan, G. Ye. -- On kinetics of crack propagation. Failure condition and long-time strength by Barenblatt, G. I., Yentov, V. M., Salganik, R. L. -- On postcritical deformations of a cylindrical shell under external pressure by Mykhaylov, V. V. -- On the state of limit equilibrium of a plate with a sharp-pointed hole by Panasyuk, V. V., Buyna, E. V.--Buyna, Ye. V. -- Oscillations of electronic thermodynamic characteristics of a metal film at high pressures by Nedorezov, S. S. -- Stressed state of an anisotropic half-plane with a finite number of elliptical holes [Paper presented at the conference on mechanics in honor of the 90-th birthday of Academician A. N. Dinnik] by Kaloyerov, S. A., and Failure of edges of metallic bar flats under pulsed loading by Pashkov, P. O., Sedykh, V. S., Trykov, Yu. P. -- Temperature fields in aircraft structures; methods of calculation by Zarubin, Vladimir Stepanovich -- Thermophysical properties of air and its components by Vasserman, Aleksandr Anatol'yevich, Kazavchinskiy, Yakov Zakharovich, Rabinovich, Viktor Abramovich -- Influence of thermal oscillations of atoms on the thermoelectromotive force of beryllium bronze by Yermolina, L. Ye. -- Thermal pulse initiation of high vacuum electric breakdown by Tarasova,L.V., Kalinin,V.G. -- Specific heat capacity in the critical point by Novikov, I. I. -- Use of the boundary layer method for calculating heat transfer to a drop by Petrazhitskiy, G. B. -- Pulse field by Arzhanykh, Ivan Semenovich -- Fundamentals of kinetic theory; N. N. Bogolyubov's method by Gurov, Kirill Petrovich -- New methods in the general theory of relativity by Petrov, Aleksey Zinov'yevich.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.J 66:
- Document Date: 5/1/1967.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21336424