USSR Scientific Abstracts. Materials Science and Metallurgy. No. 16 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1966.
- Physical Description:
- 175 pages : figures, tables
- USSR scientific abstracts - Materials science and metallurgy (1966-1973) ; JPRS-38418
- Smelting of aluminum alloys in a vacuum arc furnace equipped with a consumable electrode (Abstract of a scientific research paper) by Belyanchikov, L. N. -- Increasing the surface hardness of parts made of aluminum alloys by Ivanov, B. G., Stoyanovskaya, B. A., Pivkina, M. F. -- Artificial aging of Dl6 alloy parts by Kogan, F. B. -- Effect of the substructure on the yield point of alloy D16 by Vaynblat, Yu. M., Rodina, I. B. -- Deformation resistance of aluminum alloys under cold pressing conditions by Raytbarg, L. Kh., Vul'fovich, L. B., Tomashchik, Ye. G. -- Cast aluminum-base alloy. Class 40, No. 183398 by Al'tman, M. B., Ambartsumyan, S. M., Kolobnev, I. F., Lotareva, O. B., Loktionova, L. I., Spiridonova, S. B. -- Analytical determination of americium, plutonium, and uranium using AMP anion exchange resin by Vorob'yev, A. M., Fomicheva, V. I. -- Use of o-nitrobenzoic acid for quantitative determination of zirconium and hafnium by Kuleva, V. M., Popova, A. N. -- Effective excitation cross sections of alkali metal atoms in collisions with slow electrons. Part 4: Cesium by Zapesochnyy, I. P., Shimon, L. L. -- Spectral methods of determining rare elements in steel by Nikitina, O. I., Ivanova, N. K., Gorevaya, A. Ye. -- Rapid method of determining germanium in polymetallic sulfide materials by Proshenkova, N. N., Salova, A. I., Agarkova, G. A. -- Photometric determination of plutonium (IV) in the presence of plutonium (VI) with xylenol orange by Milyukova, M. S., Nemodruk, A. A. -- Determination of hydrogen in niobium by the method of vacuum outgassing by Lakomskiy, V. I., Kalinyuk, N. N. -- Electrochemical method of determining the ohmic resistance and thickness of electrolyte films on metals by Mazitov, Yu. A. -- Study of rhenium and copper buildup on stainless steel surfaces during the process of active dissolution by Chernova, G. P., Volkov, L. N., Tomashov, N. D. -- Electrodeposition of beryllium from chloride-fluoride melts by Nichkov, I. F., Raspopin, S. P., Babikov, L. G. -- Study of the electrochemical behavior of elements present in low and ultralow concentrations in solution. Part 1. Dependence of the deposition potential of lead on platinum and gold electrodes on the Pb²⁺ concentration in solution by Ziv, D. M., Sukhodolov, G. M., Fateyev, V. F., Lastochkin, L. I. -- Chemical stability of hydrophobic organosilicon coatings on glass by Voronkov, M. G., Pashchenko, A. A., Lasskaya, Ye. A., Karibayev, K. K. -- Durable paints for ships by Kiyn, S., Orlov, V. -- On the nitriding of stainless steels by Dvortsin, M. D., Yakhnina, V. D. -- Deposition of copper and silver galvanic coatings on titanium by Marchenko, N. A., Gladkiy, I. N. -- Mechanism of electrodeposition of rhenium by Nikitina, A. A., Sominskaya, Z. M., Vagramyan, A. T. -- Hydrogen absorption by steel during electrolytic chrome plating by Azhogin, F. F., Garshina, N. V., Sycheva, V. I. -- Some properties of coatings with epoxy and urethane resins by Khomat, I., Balakirev, A. A., Zhebrovskiy, V. V. -- 8-Mercaptoquinoline and 8-hydroxyquinoline as corrosion inhibitors for steel, cast iron and copper in acid media in the presence of ammonium ions by Dobrovol'skaya, V. P., Neznamova, T. G., Barannik, V. P. -- Investigation of the protective properties of KKh-2 corrosion inhibitor and its application by Chen, N. G., Fedorov, Yu. V. -- Investigation of the protective effect of benztriazole in neutral and acid media by Neznamova, T. G., Dovrovol'skaya, V. P., Barannik, V. P. -- Combined corrosion protection of underground aluminum gas conduits by Fishgang, F. Z. -- Effect of hydrogen ion concentration on the corrosion of underground aluminum petroleum and gas pipelines during cathodic protection by Fishgang, F. Z., Corrosion resistance of molybdenum alloys in sulfuric, hydrochloric, and phosphoric acids at elevated temperatures under pressure by Gulyayev, A. P., Ababkov, V. T. -- Connection between grain size and the sensitivity of austenitic corrosion-resistant steels to intercrystalline corrosion by Chigal, Vl. -- Pitting corrosion of zirconium in perchlorate solutions by Gil'man, V. A., Kolotyrkin, Ya. M. -- Active components of KKh-2 corrosion inhibitor by Chen, N. G. -- Study of the feasibility of anodic protection of stainless steels in dilute nitric acid by Kuzub, V. S., Kachanov, V. A. -- Corrosive action of alternating current of industrial frequency (50 cps) on 1Kh18N9T steel in neutral solutions by Tolstaya, M. A. -- Iron corrosion in molten chlorides and phosphates of alkali metals and calcium by Kochergin, V. P., Shevrina, Z. A., Fomina, T. I. -- Passivity of titanium in sulfuric acid in deep anodic oxidation by Tsvetnova, R. V., Krasil'shchikov, A. I. -- Mechanism governing the action of inhibitors of acid corrosion of metals. Inhibition of iron corrosion in hydrochloric and sulfuric acid solutions by compounds of the pyridine series by Antropov, L. I. -- On the nature of the stress corrosion cracking of austenitic steels and basic factors affecting this process by Ryabchenkov, A. V., Gerasimov, V. I., Sidorov, V. P. -- Effect of structural shape of aluminum and steel profiles on their corrosion resistance in sour crude oil media by Kaskevich, N. M. -- Protecting high-carbon steel from corrosion by enameling by Revvo, Ye. B. -- Nonselective corrosion of alloyed steels in liquid low temperature melting metals by Nikitin, V. I. -- Mechanism of the extraction of thorium end uranium by the mono-and diisosmyl esters of methyl phosphonic acid by Ukraintsev, Ye. V. -- Extraction of protactinium with tributyl phosphate. Part 3: Determination of the composition and stability constants of nitrate complexes of protactinium by Khlebnikov, V. P., D'yachkova, R. A., Spitsyn, V. I. -- Kinetics of reextraction of nitrates of certain metals from alkylphosphate solutions into water. Part 1: The systems UO₂(NO₃)₂·2S (S = DBBP, BDBP, TBPO) by Fedorov, V. S., Pushlenkov, M. F. -- Extractive separation of technetium from rhenium by means of methyl ethyl ketone by Pozdnyakov, A. A., Spivakov, B. Ya. -- Study of the salting-out processes involved in the extractive recovery of perrhenates by certain solvents by Gerlit, Yu. B., Spivakov, B. Ya. -- Refining of crude cadmium in a continuous vacuum unit by Taziyev, Zh. Sh., Yesyutin, V. S., Tseft, A. L. -- Zone refining of molybdenum by Kovtun, G. P., Kruglykh, A. D., D'yakov, I. G. -- Determination of equilibrium distribution coefficients of impurities in bismuth by Konovalov, E. Ye., Peyzulayev, Sh. I., Larionova, I. Ye., Kondrat'yeva, L. I., Pinchuk, G. P. -- Experimental operation of an automatic system for controlling strip thickness on the 2500 continuous sheet mill by Dobronravov, D. N., Lyambakh, R. V., Stupnikov, E. G., Shishkinskiy, V. I., Burdin, V. M., Muzalevskiy, O. G., Yevdokimov, A. S., Yegorov, Ye. P., Leont'yev, S. A., Shesterkin, A. G., Khusid, S. Ye. -- The rolling of thin-walled tubes from slightly deformable aluminum alloys by Molodchinina, S. P., Livanov, V. A., Shteyninger, V. R., Molodchinin, Ye. V., Senishenkov, A. V. -- The effect of the material of a shell on the process of discharge during extrusion by Moguchiy, L. N. -- Production of thin-walled products from a melt with air blowing by Gol'dfarb, V. M., Gol'tsman, B. M., Donskoy, A. V., Stepanov, A. V. -- Electron paramagnetic resonance study of the effect of ionizing radiation on glasses of the Na₂O-B₂O₃-SiO₂ system by Karapetyan, G. O., Yudin, D. M. -- Crystallization of glasses in the CaO-MgO-SiO₂ system in the presence of other components by Zhunina, L. A., Sharay, V. N., Tsitko, V. F., Khripkova, N. N., Luk'yanova, T. T., Mazurenko, V. D. -- Effect of copper oxides on the adhesion of some glasses to copper by Avgustinik, A. I., Zhuravlev, G. I., Vigdergauz, V. S., Serpentinite alkaline filters by Matveyev, M. A., Zuyeva, V. F. -- New data on the polymer structure of oxygen glasses, based on physical methods of investigation by Ratobyl'skaya, V. A. -- Synthesis and investigation of the electrical and other properties of glasses of the V₂O₅-CdO-P₂O₅ system by Matveyev, M. A., Mel'nik, M. T., Glasova, M. P. -- Temperature dependence of mechanical properties and coefficient of thermal expansion of steatite and forsterite ceramics by Berdov, G. I. -- Mechanism of pyroceramic conversion of glass in the liquation region of the CaO-MgO-SiO₂+(R₂O; R₂O₃) system by Kitayharodski, I. I., Zhunina, L. A., Kuz'myankow, M. I. -- Mechanism responsible for conversion of glass to pyroceramic in members of the isomorphic series of the CaO-MgO-SiO₂+(R₂O; R₂O₃) system by Kitayharodski, I. I., Kuz'myankow, M. I., Havarushka, Z. I., Zhunina, L. A., Yahlow, V. M. -- Improving surface finish during turning of cermet antifriction materials by Khayet, G. L., Korkh, L. M. -- Improving wear resistance of cermet antifriction materials by sulfidation in sulfofresol by Korkh, L. M. -- Stability of hydrides of certain transition metals during heating in a vacuum by Antonova, M. M. -- Problems of "heredity" of properties from thermomechanical treating of steel by Zubov, V. Ya., Grachev, S. V., Rybakova, M. F., Kir'yanova, N. P. -- The effect of heating on the strength of bolted Joints by Grigor'yev, V. P., Voronov, V. F. -- The effect of heat treatment on the magnetic properties of some Fe-Mn and Fe-Ni alloys by Zel'dovich, V. I., Sadovskiy, V. D. -- Ultrasonic device for the automatic recording of the origin and development of fatigue cracks by Rublev, Ya. A. -- Antifriction characteristics of boron nitride during dry fraction in gaseous media and at low temperatures by Afanas'yev, V. F., Karpinos, D. M. -- Effect of polyisobutylene on the viscosity of lubricating oils under pressure by Shirinov, Kh. D. -- New technical lubricants for drawing pipes of aluminum and its alloys by Shapiro, V. Ya., Patseruk, A. P., Kuz'menkov, V. A., Nikolayeva, M. R. -- The effect of carbon on the mechanical properties of austenite steel at low temperatures by Ul'yanin, Ye. A., Babakov, A. A. -- Some regularities of the development of sources of failure in creep condition by Mirkin, I. L., Rybakova, Yu. A., Yudin, A. A. -- The effect of hydrogen on the brittleness of steel in the stressed condition by Grabovetskiy, A. P. -- Low temperature annealing of plastically deformed metals by Iveronova, V. I., Osipenko, N. N. -- Fatigue of bearing part working surfaces by Kachanov, N. N. -- Use of the energy of crack propagation in determining irreversible damage to a metal under a cyclic load by Ivanova, V. S., Kudryashov, V. G., Terent'yev, V. F. -- X-ray structural parameters and tensile strength of Ni--Cr--Al alloys by Mirkin, I. L., Kancheyev, O. D. -- Several peculiarities of the temperature dependence of stress relaxation criteria for alloy EI437B by Oding, I. A., Aleshkin, F. I. -- Method for determining axial residual stresses in metal surface layers by Karpenko, I. V., Ryabov, B. F., Lutsiv, M. F., Babey, Yu. I. -- Workability of deformable high-manganese steel by Kufarev, G. L., Livshits, V. I. -- Separation of cobalt from nickel on activated SKT carbon by Taushkanov, V. P., Boganch, Ya. -- Determination of the thermodynamic activity of aluminum in Ni-Al and Ni-Al-Cr alloys by the electromotive force method by Malkin, V. I., Pokidyshev, V. V. -- Separation of the intermetallic phase Ni₃Al from the alloy Ni-Cr-Al by Golubtsova, R. B. -- Improvement of the quality of nichrome microwire by Kiselev, V. S., Strelkov, G. S., Sokolov, N. V., Tarnavskiy, A. L. -- Phase diagrams of systems of hydrogen with titanium, zirconium, vanadium, and niobium by Samsonov, G. V., Antonova, M. M. -- Heat transfer during the boiling of potassium in a tube in the region of moderate vapor content by Borishanskiy, V. M., Andreyevskiy, A. A., Zhokhov, K. A., Bykov, G. S., Svetlova, L. S. -- Short-duration creep and relaxation of certain heat resistant alloys by Getsov, L. B., Physical and mechanical properties of alloys of the Ti-Nb-Mo system by Kalinin, G. P., Yelyutin, O. P., Mamontovskaya, L. V. -- Damping of vibrations in various metals by Golovin, S. A., Arkhangel'skiy, S. I. -- The magnetic saturation intensity of Co-Pt alloy by Dunayev, F. N., Kalinin, V. M., Kryukov, I. P., Maysinovich, V. I. -- Coefficient of linear expansion of industrial titanium by Nikonorova, A. I., Simeonov, S. L., Karabasova, L. V., Dubovaya, G. V., Soboleva, N. P. -- Some mechanical and physical properties of alloys of the system Ti--Cr--Fe by Kornilov, I. I., Boriskina, N. G. -- Evaluation of the action of corrosive media on the basis of thermodynamics of forming solutions by Chayevskiy, M. I., Popovich, V. V. -- Thermodynamic properties of liquid alloys of the zinc-antimony system by Gerasimenko, L. N., Zaytsev, V. A., Lozhkin, L. N., Morachevskiy, A. G. -- Electrical resistance and thermal expansion of alloys of the Ti-Nb-Cr system by Kornilov, I. I., Shakhova, K. I., Budberg, P. B. -- Peculiarities of the temperature dependence of electric resistivity of dysprosium at low temperatures by Volkenshteyn, N. V., Dyakina, V. P., Novoselov, V. A., Startsev, V. Ye. -- Aggregation of highly dispersed powders of amorphous thermostable polymers and copolymers obtained by emulsion polymerization by Bezborodko, G. L. -- The effect of stabilizers and stabilization methods on the properties of polymer materials. Part 2. Lacquer stabilization method by Machyulis, A. N., Maciulis, A., Mayauskas, I. S., Majauskas, J., Pugina, M. I., Pugina, M. -- On the plasticization of polyvinyl chloride by plasticizers of diverse chemical nature. Part 3: Effect of plasticizers on the thermal stability and thermal degradation of polyvinyl chloride by Vasil'yev, N. N., Moshchinskaya, N. K. -- Effect of organic and inorganic admixtures on the thermomechanical properties of polyvinyl chloride by Byl'yev, V. A., Voskresenskiy, V. A. -- Rigid polyurethane foams based on simple polyethers by Fedorov, A. A., Pokrovskiy, L. I. -- Correlation of structural and mechanical characteristics of polyvinyl alcohol fibers. Investigation of supermolecular arrangement in chemical fibers and means of increasing their strength by Sorokin, A. Ya., Andreyeva, N. A., Volkova, L. A., Kol'tsov, A. I., Rudakov, A. P., Pyrkov, L. M., Frenkel', S. Ya -- Effect of certain phosphates on the deformation of acetylcellulose by Romanenko, V. P., Braginskiy, G. I., Kozlov, P. V. -- The heat expansion mechanism in oriented linear polymers by Kozlov, P. V., Kaymin', I. F., Kargin, V. A. -- Plasticization of petroleum polymer resins used in the production of plastic concrete by Mulladzhanov, R. K. -- Vacuum metallization of polymer powders: preparation, thermomechanical and electric properties by Chernogorenko, V. B. -- Effect of certain media on the mechanical properties of filament-wound glass-reinforced plastics by Perlin, S. M. -- Effect of the structure of cured epoxy resin on its mechanical properties by Zlotnikov, M. S. -- Using peat as an active filler in plastic made from molding powders by Byal'kevich, P. L., Yakabson, B. V., Hayduk, K. A., Sakalow, A. D. -- Investigation of vibrations in frames and trusses on models made of plexiglass by Volkov, V. M. -- Thermographic study of polyvinyl chloride - polar plasticizer systems by Lopatkin, Ya. M., Voskresenskiy, V. A. -- Synthesis and properties of (T, W, Cr)C carbides by Chaporova, I. N., Rybal'chenko, R. V., Vrzheshch, Ye. Ya. -- Development of sealing materials for steam turbines by Miroshnikov, V. N. -- Investigation of gas-permeability of porous materials by Dubrovskiy, A. P., Isayev, P. A. -- Investigation of changes in the impact viscosity (resilience) of some sintered materials at low temperatures by Storozhevskiy, I. M., Filatova, N. A. -- Explosiveness of aerosols of zirconium and its alloys by Ioffe, V. G. -- Effect of small amounts of Ca²⁺ and Ce⁴⁺ on the kinetics of interaction between yttrium and iron oxides by Rubinchik, Ya. S., Tsybul'ko, I. A., Concentration of trace amounts of tantalum by coprecipitation with collectors by Pets, L. I., Aleskovskiy, V. B. -- The strength of the metal bond in the phthalocyanines of the rare earth elements by Shklover, L. P., Plyushchev, V. Ye. -- Thermodynamic characteristics of the reaction of rare earth chlorides with hydrogen and certain metals in the gaseous state by Novikov, G. I., Bayev, A. K. -- Kinetics of reextraction of nitrates of certain metals from alkylphosphate solutions into water. Part 2: The systems La(NO₃)₃·3S + diluent by Fedorov, V. S., Pushlenkov, M. F. -- Anton-exchange adsorption of gadolinium and europium by IRA-400 amberlite from water-methanol solutions containing neutral nitrates by Mol'nar, F., Khorvat, A., Khalkin, V. A., Volkov, V. A. -- Study of the hydrolysis of nitrate complexes of nitrosoruthenium by Nikol'skiy, B. P., Il'yenko, Ye. I. -- Study of redox reactions of actinide elements. Part 1: Kinetics of the reaction between neptunium (IV) and neptunium (VI) in perchlorate solutions by Rykov, A. G., Yakovlev, G. N. -- Studies of redox reactions of actinide elements. Part 2: Kinetics of the reaction between neptunium (IV) and neptunium (VI) in nitrate solutions by Rykov, A. G., Yakovlev, G. N. -- Oxidation rate of niobium-iron and niobium-cobalt alloys at high temperatures by Voytovich, R. F. -- Amalgam method of removal of cerium from samarium by Sayun, M. G., Timofeyeva, T. G. -- Adsorption of cerium (III) on active manganese dioxide by Belousov, Ye. A., Kolobov, N. P. -- Effect of rare earth metals on the grain size and fine structure of structural steel by Sandomirskiy, M. M., Zav'yalov, A. S. -- X-ray diffraction study of alloys of the Nb-Fe system and determination of certain thermodynamic properties of the compound NbFe₂ by Drobyshev, V. N., Rezukhina, T. N. -- Phase diagram of the niobium-antimony system by Myzenkova, L. F., Baron, V. V., Savitskiy, Ye. M. -- Thermal reduction of samarium oxides by lanthanum by Gvelesiani, G. G., Bagdavadze, D. I. -- Producing silicides of rare metals by arc smelting by Dvorina, L. A., Verkhoglyadova, T. S. -- High-temperature, refractory and stainless alloys for antifriction bearing parts by Sheyn, A. S. -- Use of atactic polypropylene in Nairit rubbers by Gridunov, I. T., Chirkov, N. M., Pryakhina, S. F., Lisitsyn, D. M., Raspopov, L. N. -- Effect of carbon blacks on the resistance of Nairit-base rubbers to temperature changes by Gridunov, I. T., Fomina, V. A. -- On the evaluation of the incombustibility of rubbers by Gridunov, I. T., Sergeyev, A. S., Koshelev, F. F., Potapov, A. M., Puzrin, B. S. -- A unit for testing dislocation of compressed rubber dampers by Sukhova, N. A., Likharev, K. K. -- Study of the thermochemical etching of germanium single crystals with gaseous iodine by Kolesnikov, V. N., Dem'yanov, E. A., Sleptsov, O. V., Korniyenko, V. P. -- Production of copper whisker crystals and the shapes of the crystals by Tavadze, F. N, Surmava, G. G. -- Effects of programed loading on the plasticity of beryllium monocrystals by Gindin, I. A., Neklyudov, I. M., Finkel', V. A., Shubin, Yu. V. -- X-ray investigation of plastic flow and defoliation blocking geometry in molybdenum single crystals by Babareko, A. A. -- On polymer materials of the optical polarization method of stress determination, Part 2: Thermomechanical and mechanical properties of polymerization products in a ternary system of vinyl monomers by Shamrayevskaya, T. V., Sokolov, S. I. -- Use of the method of thermomechanical processing for strengthening of semifinished products of alloy MA11 by Drits, M. Ye., Gur'yev, I. I., Vasil'yeva, N. I., Anayushina, A. Ye. -- Raising the creep resistance of steel of the martensite-ferrite class by methods of mechanical thermal processing by Gordiyenko, L. K., Geminov, V. N., Fridman, Z. G., Vasil'chenko, G. S., Rybovalov, Yu. P. -- Effect of the slab heating mode on the quality of plates by Zhdanov, A. A., Shilkin, Yu. V. -- Effects of cyclic heat loads on irreversible geometric changes of alloy VAD23 sheet metal by Bochvar, O. S., Pokhodayev, K. S., Badnyev, V. G., and Thermomechanical surface treatment (steel 40Kh as an example) by Shatinskiy, V. F. -- Yield with respect to the currant and the nature of the cathode deposit in electrolysis of the lower chlorides of titanium with a dissolving anode by Gitman, Ye. B. -- Phase diagram of the system titanium-oxygen-hydrogen by Kolachev, B. A., Livanov, V. A., Bukhanova, A. A. -- Behavior of steels in melts containing titanium chlorides by Gopiyenko, V. G., Copiyenko, G. N., Timofeyev, V. V., Podushkin, D. I. -- Effect of oxygen on β-phase decomposition kinetics in VT15 titanium alloy by Novikov, I. I., Pol'kin, I. S., Kaspsrova, O. V. -- Evaluation of the creep of alloys of the Ti-Al-V system by the bending method at elevated temperatures by Kornilov, I.I., Pylayeva, Ye. N., Volkova, M. A. -- Solubility of hydrogen in titanium by Krylov, B. S. -- Solubility of hydrogen in liquid titanium and nickel by Lakomskiy, V. I., Kalinyuk, N. N. -- Sources of contamination of magnesiothermic titanium sponge with carbon by Sokolon, I. I., Sandler, R. A., Tseluyko, I. M., Rodyakin, V. V., Arutyunov, E. A. -- Effect of structure on the strength of pressed rods of VT3-1 alloy by Yelagina, L. A., Gel'man, A. A. -- Participation of nitrogen in the oxidation of titanium in air at high temperatures by Gorbunov, S. A., Korolev, N. V., Tikhomirov, V. I. -- Migration of radiogenic xenon in meteorites by Brandt, S. B. -- stacking faults in face centered cubic crystal systems of mettle and alloys by Noskova, N. I., Pavlov, V. A. -- Formation of a solid solution during a quasi-spontaneous internal dispersion of tin in the presence of liquid gallium by Mirkin, L. I., Shchukin, Ye. D. -- Effect of niobium on solid-state transformations in alloys of the vanadium-tantalum system by Grigor'yev, A. T., Sokolovskaya, Ye. M., Nefedov, A. P., Sokolova, I. G. -- Kinetics of the isomorphous transformation in iron-rhodium alloys by Estrin, E. I. -- Plastic deformation and friction surface topography by Kostatskiy, B. I., Kolesnichenko, N. F. -- Study of the diffusion of molybdenum in copper by measuring the thermal emf by Nikolayeva, V. N. -- Ultrasonic welding of products made of thermoplastics by Kil'p, Yu. L., Glizburg, I. L., Batova, N. I., Andreyev, Yu. Ye. -- Interaction of copper with iron and steel during brazing by Yekrtova, A. S. -- All-Union Scientific and Technical Conference of Equipment and Automation on Powder Metallurgy by Pozdnyak, N. Z. -- Miking sharp metallic points by means of an electric discharge in an electrolyte by Danilov, Yu. P., Skvortsov, M. P. -- Operation of a contact metal seal by Eksler, L. I.
- Document Date: 10/31/1966.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21336641