Communist Chinese Scientific Abstracts. Engineering and Equipment. No. 67 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1966.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages
- "Celebration of the Founding of the China Aviation Society" -- "Evolution of Military Aviation Techniques in the World -- CH'ANG Ch'ien-k'un's Speech at the Founding Assembly of the China Aviation Society" -- "Experienced Technicians in the Aviation Department -- the Relationship between Technology and the Development of Aviation" by CH'ANG Kung -- "Learning from Animals for Navigation in Flight" by SZU Wen, [Illegible] P'ing, YUAN Hang -- "Next Step in Interplanetary Navigation -- Recent Situations and Prospects of Interplanetary Navigation III" by CH'IEN Hsing-wu -- "Tail-less Aircraft" by CHENG -- "Aviation in Old China as Suppressed by the imperialists" by WU Ling -- "Aviation History in Ancient China" by CHIANG Ch'ang-ying -- "On Movement of Model Airplanes" by CHANG Shou-i -- "The Third World Contest of Model Aircraft by Radio Control" by HU -- "Data of Model Airplanes in International Contests: Analysis Table of Model Airplanes for the First Ten Athletes of the Third Radio-Controlled Model Airplane World Contest -- "First Parachute Jump from an Airplane" by [Illegible] Ts'ui-yu -- "Brief Introduction to the World Contest of Model Aircraft" by SU Chung -- "Air Division Commander and Pilots" by SHENG Ho-chun -- "Aerodynamic Testing in Flight" by LIU Mou-chi -- "Airships in the News" by [Illegible] -- "Dawn Patrol" by HO Ming-t'ai -- "Founding of the China Aviation Society" by HAN Jung-chih -- "Today's Civil Aviation".
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.J 66:
- Document Date: 12/9/1966.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21337402