USSR Scientific Abstracts. Materials Science and Metallurgy. No. 14 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1966.
- Physical Description:
- 125 pages : figures
- USSR scientific abstracts - Materials science and metallurgy (1966-1973) ; JPRS-38138
- USSR by VORON'KO, Yu. K., KAMINSKIY, A. A., OSIKO, V. V., PROKHOROV, A. M. -- Corrosion of chromium-nickel stainless steel in lithium by Beskorovaynyy, N. M., Ivanov, V. K., Petrashko, V. V. -- High-strength stainless steel VNL--1 by Korolev, V. M., Kolobashkin, B. M., Zhmurina, Yu. A., Maslov, A. D., Malinina, A. D., Kuyanova, M. M. -- Influence of ultrasound on the degree of perfection of single crystals of aluminum, grown from the melt by Polotskiy, I. G., Ovsiyenko, D. Ye., Khodov, Z. L., Sosnina, Ye. I., Bazelyuk, G. Ya., Kushnir, V. K. -- Change in the electrical resistance of alloys of the system Al--Si--Cu--Mg as a function of their thermal treatment by Polesya, A. F., Reshetnyak, T. I. -- Strength of aluminum at low temperature and disorientation of blocks by Zhurkov, S. N., Betekhtin, V. I., Petrov, A. I., Slutsker, A. I. -- Effect of the conditions of deformation and heat treatment on the quality of the welding of aluminum tube sheets by Kirpa, I. G. -- Study of the kinetics of aging of alloys of the system Al--Si--Cu--Mg containing modifying additives by Reshetnyak, T. I., Mostipan, V. K. -- Determination of nitrogen and oxygen in uranium hexafluoride by Turovtseva, Z. M., Malyshev, V. I., Moskov, A. S. -- Complexometric microdetermination of calcium and magnesium in clean raw hide by the "buretless titration" method by Dukhota, V. A., Fedoseyev, P. N. -- Chemical end spectral determination of micro impurities in salts of high purity rare alkali metals by extraction with aliphatic monocarboxylic acids by Fedyashina, A. F., Yudelevich, I. G., Gindin, L. M., Strokina, T. G. -- Determination of the content of strontium-90 and cesium-137 in sea water by Patin, S. A. -- The binary system uranium tetrafluoride-uranium dioxide by Khripin, L. A., Luk'yanova, L. A. -- Activation determination of impurities in gallium by Artyukhin, P. I., Gil'bert, E. N., Pronin, V. A. -- Some characteristics of the behavior of pure oxides during hot pressing by Pavzner, R. L., Kharitonov, F. Ya. -- The effect of the composition of granular end dispersed components of chromite-magnesite and periclase-spinel products on their properties and behavior with respect to interaction with iron oxides by Bron, V. A., Diyesperova, M. I., Pivnik, L. Ya. -- Effect of the method of vibratory milling of alumina on the properties of slips, sintering and hardening of castings during firing, and properties of corundum articles by Kaynarskiy, I. S., Degtyareva, E. V., Orlova, I. G., Karaulov, A. G. -- Hydrothermal preparation of refractory materials with an alumina-magnesia binder by Ved', Ye. I., Zharov, Ye. F. -- Glass composition based on perlite for production of high-voltage insulators by Kutateladze, K. S., Verulashvili, R. D. -- Painting steel machine parts under field conditions by Shilko, N. V. -- The use of three-layered U7-30-U7 steel for automobile springs by Lozinskiy, M. G., Temyanko, V. G., Natanzon, Ye. I. -- The effect of radiation on adhesion of polymer coatings on aluminum by Kabanov, V. Ya., Grozinskaya, Z. P., Zubov, P. I., Spitsyn, V. I. -- Radiating power of molybdenum disilicide coatings by Zhorov, G. A., Sivakova, Ye. V. -- "Producing Bimetals by Hot Vacuum Rolling" by SMIRNOV, V.S., TRON', A.S., ALEKSANDROV, A.A., RYBAL'CHENKO, N.D. -- "Some Features of Plastic Deformation and Heat Treatment of Clad Steels" by BARANOV, A.G., KOFMAN, A.P. -- Stress corrosion cracking resistance of austenite chromium-manganese steels and alloys in chloride solutions by Tabidze, A. I., Pinchuk, N. I., Us, V. I., Yushkevich, Z. V. -- Corrosion resistance of thallium-lead and indium-thallium alloys in a hydrochloric medium by Bogacheva, N. A., Gratslanskiy, N. N., Analysis of the electrolytic deposition of a Co-Cr alloy by Kudryavtsev, N. T., Potapov, I. I., Mel'nikova, M. M. -- Effect of surface active substances on the porosity and adhesion of nickel coatings by Smagunova, N. A., Balashova, N. N. -- Electrocorrosion of underground aluminum materials in anodic and cathodic zones by Tolstaya, M. A., Ioffe, E. I., Poteminskaya, I. V. -- Investigation of direct steady-state plane extrusion by Renne, I. P., Tsypina, M. N. -- Nature of the deformation of metals during the drawing of circular bimetal rods by Yeyl'man, L. S. -- The effect of the technological conditions of processing on the rate of cutting during the turning of parts made from heat-resistant and titanium materials by Romanov, K. F., Sotnikova, K. F. -- The surface quality of heat-strengthened steels and alloys after electrochemical measured processing by Kargin, G. V. -- Finish gear cutting from refractory steel blanks by Alenin, M. P. -- Deformation during inverted extrusion by Shekhter, V. Ya. -- Effect of rare-earth metals on the casting properties of Kh21L high-chromium steel by Rostovtsev, L. I. -- Nickel-free cast high-temperature alloys by Aleksandrov, A. G., Braun, M. P. -- Centrifugal casting of thin-wall steel shells by Mirzoyan, G. S., Zav'yalov, V. F., Tinyakov, V. G. -- Theoretical calculation of the injection time in die casting reinforced parts by Belopukhov, A. K., Zaslavskiy, M. L. -- Conditions of crystallization and certain properties of electrosmelted cordierite castings by Budnikov, P. P., Sokhatskaya, G. A., Kulygin, I. P. -- Description of the method and the results of fatigue tests on graphite with alternating bending by Barabanov, V. N., Anufriyev, Yu. P., Zaytsev, G. G., Pimkin, M. Ya. -- A study of the anodic oxidation kinetics of graphite by Krishtalik, L. I., Rotenberg, Z. A. -- Kinetics of the anodic generation of oxygen on graphite. II by Bardina, N. G., Krishtalik, L. I. -- Study of the mechanical properties of impregnated graphites by Shmatkov, V. A., Zarif'yan, A. Z., Baranovskiy, Yu. I. -- Heating of steel billets in molten glass by Degtev, G. F., Matveyev, O. R., Kharchenko, V. I., Shevchenko, P. V. -- Case hardening with deep induction heating--a promising method for heat treatment of steels by Shepelyakovskiy, K. Z., Shklyarov, I. N., Kal'ner, V. D. -- Cementation with boron and titanium by Shevchenko, I. M., Zemskov, G. V., Dombrovskaya, Ye. V., Kogan, R. L. -- The nature of phases which separate during aging of iron--nickel--aluminum martensite by Itkin, V. P., Mogutnov, B. M., Shvartsman, L. A. -- Investigation of the effect of heat-treatment conditions on the mechanical properties and corrosion resistance of Kh17N5M3(SN-3) stainless steel by Boltarovich, A. V. -- "Investigation of the Aging Kinetics of Molybdenum Alloys" by GOL'TSEV, V.P. -- Thermocouples made of molybdenum-rhenium alloys by Dankshevskiy, S. K., Ipatova, S. I., Oleynikov, P. P., Oleynikova, L. D., Pavlova, Ye. I., Smirnova, N. I., Trakhtenberg, L. I. -- Device for investigating the critical current in superconductors and its application for studying the effect of iron impurity on the superconducting properties of niobium-zirconium alloy by Kurganov, G. B., Baranov, I. A., Karasik, V. R., Sviridonov, M. N., Shmulevich, R. S., Novokreshchenova, V. B., Sentyurina, N.N. -- Device for measuring the critical temperature of superconductors by Akhmedov, S. Sh., Vylegzhanina, T. N. -- A study of the possibility of using surface ultrasonic waves for measuring the depth of certain types of surface-hardened layers by Yegorov, N. N. -- Asynchronous liquid metal pump by Yalovega, N. V., Kvaskov, A. N. -- Determination of characteristics of a special solar unit intended for testing refractory materials by Dvernyakov, V. S., Pasichnyy, V. V. -- A transistor circuit for an iron probe flaw detector by Ogurtsov, V. M., Frantsevich, V. M., Shturkin, D. A. -- A study of the elastic properties of certain types of surface-hardened layers by Yegorov, N. N. -- Fatigue cracking of NVD24 engine bearings made of babbitt by Soskind, G. L., Nonmagnetic corrosion-resistant spring alloys by Belov, B. G. -- Improving the reliability and quality of springs by alloying spring steel by Semichastnaya, A. V. -- The appearance of pores during creep by Pavlov, V. A., Mel'nikova, V. V., Pecherkina, N. L. -- High-strength steel for die-casting molds by Paisov, I. V., Lisitskaya, L. A. -- Hot forging of G13 manganese steel by Lobkov, I. G. -- Extrusion through a roller-die by Yusipov, Z. I, Kremenskiy, I. G. -- Differences in the wall thickness of tubes produced on horizontal presses by Zholobov, V. V., Kryazhev, K. A. -- Effect of degree of reduction in cold rolling on the formation of recrystallization structures in N29K18 and N47Kh alloys by Varlakov, V. P. -- Special features in the pressure treatment of two-layer metals by Golovanova, A. P., Shevelkin, B. N. -- Welding wire. Class 49, No. 183042 by Medovar, B. I., Chekotilo, L. V., Pinchuk, N. I -- Weldable wrought titanium alloy. Class 40, No. 182890 by Glazunov, S. G., Moiseyev, V. N., Chinenov, A. M., Sverchkov, S. M. -- Electrode for welding oxidation-resistant steels. Class 21, No 182814 [announced by the Electric Welding Institute im. Ye. O. Paton (Institut elektrosvarki)] by Medovar, B. I., Stroyev, V. S., Chektilo, L. V., Tarkhov, N. A., Pinchuk, N. I. -- Manufacture of thin-walled nichrome tubes. Class 7, No. 182661 by Iofis, N. A., Pisarevskiy, Ye. G., Soloveychik, A. I. -- Electrode for welding oxidation-resistant steels. Class 21, No. 182816 by Stroyev, V. S., Vitman, D. V. -- A press for heating and extrusion of metals and alloys in vacuum or a neutral medium. Class 7, No. 182665 by Yezerskiy, K. I., Korovkin, D. B., Karsanov, G. V., Sigalov, Yu. M., Fedorov, V. A., Sautin, V. I. -- Filler-wire for argon-shielded arc welding of aluminum. Class 49, No. 182487 [announced by the Electric Welding Institute im. Ye. O. Paton (Institut elektrosvarki) by Rabkin, D. M., Yagupol'skaya, L. N., Langer, N. A., Dovbishchenko, I. V., Nikitina, A. V., Zotova, L. M., Martynova, N. A., Yelagin, V. I., Ishchenko, A. Ya., Bondar', V. V. -- Preparation of graft copolymers. Class 39, No. 178987 by Gulina, A. A., Domiteyeva, I. A., Livshits, R. M., Rogovin, Z. A. -- Preparation of low-molecular weight polyethylene. Class 39, No. 178986 by Anton, Elizabet, Kleve, Vol'gang -- Preparation of a nitrogen-containing polymer. Class 39, No. 178981 by Gudz', V. N., Vdovina, L. I. -- Making rubber with a synthetic fiber filler. Class 39, No. 178976 [announced by the Volga Branch of Scientific-Research Institute for the Rubber Industry (Volzhskiy filial nauchno-issledovatel'skogo instituta rezinovoy promyshlennosti)] by Frenkel', R. Sh., Bagrova, N. M. -- Glass. Class 32, No. 180317 [announced by All-Union Glass Fiber Research Institute (Vsesoyuznyy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy institut steklyannogo volokna by Aslanova, M. S., Syritskaya, Z. M., Feykners, S. Ya., Zak, A. F., Khomutov, A. I. -- Device for ingot cooling with an air-water mixture in continuous casting of aluminum alloys. Class 31, No. 178950 by Reykhert, K. N., Andreyev, A. D., Gurov, P. G. -- Preparation of wood plastics. Class 38, No. 178971 [announced by the Institute of Wood Chemistry AN LatSSR (Institut khimii drevesiny AN Latviyskoy SSR) and Central Scientific-Research Institute of Plywood (Tsentral'nyy nauchno-issledovaskiy institut fanery)] by Kalnin'sh, A. I., Rakin, A. G., Berzin'sh, G. V., Sheydin, I. A., Darzin'sh, T. A., Muzhits, V. I., Doronin, Yu. G., Ziyemelis, A. E., Churina, Ye. A. -- Thermomagnetic Nernst-Ettingshausen effects in InAs-InP alloys by Agayev, Ya., Ismailov, O. -- A study of the critical current density of a solid solution of tin in niobium by Telentyuk, G. Ye., Baron, V. V., Savitskiy, Ye. M. -- Physical properties of some sulfides of transition metals by Samsonov, H. V. -- Samsonov, G. V., Ohanesyan, V. Kh. -- Oganesyan, V. Kh. -- Certain properties of the alloy Co--Pt by Rabin'kin, A. G. -- Hall effect in Fe-Co alloy by Bogma, K. K. -- The effect of pigments on the physical and mechanical properties of polyethylene coatings produced by the spraying method by Avgustov, Yu. A., Sanzharovskiy, A. T., Zubov, P. I., New packing materials based on Teflon with combination fillers for compressors operating without lubricant by Tikhonova, M. S. -- Large scale production of fiberglass-reinforced plastics by Al'shits, I. M. -- Taking advantage of the structural anisotropy of fiberglass-reinforced plastics in stamping power components by Stavrov, V. P., Dedyukhin, V. G. -- Instruments for testing smell amounts of polymer materials by Rubshteyn, V. M., Belynskiy, V. A., Sogolova, T. I., Kargin, V. A. -- Determination of the specific adhesion of different adhesives to fiber type polymers by Voyutskiy, S. S., Rudkovskaya, Z. S., Garetovskaya, N. L. -- Weather resistance of polymer materials exposed to intensified solar radiation by Kazanchyan, G. P. -- Physicomechanical properties of collagen fibers by Mikaelyan, I. I., Kut'in, V. A., Mikhaylov, A. N. -- Study of adhesives based on modified polyethylene by Protasov, V. G., Baramboym, N. K., Baranova, L. P., Sterligov, I. N. -- Binary mixtures of polymers for bottoms of footwear. Report No. 2. Study of adhesive properties of polyethylene-base rubbers by Krasnov, B. Ya., Zayonchkovskiy, A. D, Gyrdymova, N. P. -- Properties of SVAM glass fiber reinforced plastic (1:1) during mechanical vibration by Kvasnikov, Ye. N., Sannikov, Yu. D. -- The physical properties of aluminides of transition metals by Sinel'nikova, V. S. -- Production and physical properties of alloys of the W-LaB₆ system by Samsonov, G. V., Lapshov, Yu. K., Podchernyayeva, I. A., Fomenko, V. S., Yerosov, Yu. I., Dudnik, Ye. M. -- Investigations of conditions for obtaining materials on the basis of boron and aluminum nitrides by Prikhod'ko, L. I. -- Preparation of molybdenum and chromium germanides and the investigation of some of their properties by Bondarev, V. N. -- Dependence between total and surface porosity of sintered materials Cu--Sn--C by Al'tman, A. B., Valakina, V. M., Karpova, V. P., Memelov, V. L., Sorokina, V. N. -- Liberation of gas from tungsten at 2500C by Burtsev, V. T., Vasyukov, G. Kh., Kashin, V. I., Samarin, A. M. -- Production of thin plate from refractory carbides by Ignat'yev, B. G., Nezhevenko, L. B., Kovalev, A. V., Poltoratskiy, N. I., Fomin, G. S., Yakutovich, M. V. -- Oxidation resistance of tungsten silicide--niobium silicide alloys by Dokukina, N. V., Shamray, F. I. -- Effect of heat treatment on the magnetic and electric properties of magnesium-aluminum superhigh-frequency ferrites by Khitrik, A. S. -- Growth of zirconium diboride grains during sintering by Kuzenkova, M. A., Kislyy, P. S. -- The effect of thermal processing on the properties, structure and phase content of alloy VT3-1 by Solonina, O. P. -- On certain general principles of the occurrence of hydrogen brittleness in alloys VT3-1 and VT15 by Kolachev, B. A., Livanov, V. A., Gusel'nikov, N. Ya., Bukhanova, A. A. -- Investigation of alloy VT15 welded joints by Gruzdeva, L. A., Folomeyeva, M. A. -- Investigation of the possible use of titanium alloys for surgical instruments, devices, and methods of connecting tissues by Belavin, N. F., Shakhmatov, V. G. -- Sheet stamping of titanium in chemical machinery construction by Golovanova, A. P. -- Diffusion of nickel in the solid solution and two-phase alloys of the system nickel--titanium by Shinyayev, A. Ya. -- The initial stages of decomposition of supersaturated solid solutions Co--Ta and Co--Nb by Kokorin, V. V., Chuistov, K. V. -- Investigation of alloys of the Nb-Zn system by Yevstyukhin, A. I., Godin, Yu. G., Yakovleva, V. B. -- Effect of oxygen additions on the structure and superconducting properties of Zr-Nb alloys by Bychkov, Yu. F., Goncharov, I. N., Khukhareva, I. S. -- Investigation of alloys of the Zr-C system by Godin, Yu. G., Yevstyukhin, A. I., Yemel'yanov, V. S., Rusakov, A. A., Suchkov, I. I. -- Special characteristics of automatic welding in carbon dioxide with a split electrode by Akulov, A. I., Spitsyn, V. V., Chernyshov, G. G. -- Arc welding of heat resistant steels by Stroyev, V. S., Tarkhov, N. A., Vitman, D. V., and TsT-23 electrodes for welding heat-resistant Kh16N14V2BR-type steels by Lazarev, B. I., Iodkovskiy, S. A., Rusinova, I. N., Shumskiy, V. G. -- Automatic control device for spot welding light-weight alloys by Rudman, M. D., Rumanov, B. A., Ivashin, A. S. -- The use of 08kp steel in the manufacture of welded thin walled tanks for use at low temperatures by Stepanov, G. A.., Mikhaylova, A. F. -- Argon arc welding of Kh14G14N3T steel by Baranov, A. K., Sorokin, V. N. -- Friction welding of high-alloy steels used in diesel supercharger elements by Val'ter, I. G., Komarcheva, E. S. -- Evaluation of the strength of welded tube joints with local heat treatment at high temperatures and hydrogen pressures by Asviyan, M. B.
- Document Date: 10/13/1966.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21338067