East European Scientific Abstracts. Cybernetics, Computers and Automation Technology. No. 16 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1966.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages
- East European scientific abstracts - Cybernetics, computers and automation technology (1964-1972) ; JPRS-37062
- "A New Precise Reference Voltage Stabilizer" by JANATA, Milan, SANDTNER, Jan -- "A Simple Circuit for Temperature Control by Means of a Thermistor" by SOBOTKA, Vaclav -- "Determining the Approximations of Transfer Functions" by MATYAS, Josef -- "A Contribution to the Design of Counters" by TRAITEL, Jozo, LOUDA, Frantisek -- "Specific Aspects of Data Transmission in Telemechanics." by BRANA, Valeria -- "Contributions to the Study of the Systems Containing Numerical Regulators of the Proportional Type." by CONSTANTIN, P. -- "The Locus of the Roots of the Characteristic Equation for Dead Time Systems." by CALUSITA, Mioara -- "Calculation of the Executing Elements for Fluid Flow Control." by FLOREA, S., DUMITRACHE, I. -- "A Survey of Differential Pressure Devices" by MIKYSKOVA, Marcela -- "A New Method of Automatic Signalling of Failures" by BOHAC, Z., CYPRIAN, K. -- "Proposed Terminology and Symbols of Logical Functions and Elements" by CZCKY, Rudolf, TOMASEK, Jaroslav -- Logical design of sequential asynchronous switching circuits by Klir, Jiri, Hlavicka, Jan -- Automatic centrifugal electric-motor speed controller. CZ Pat. No. PV 2660-64, Class 21c by Vichr, Radek -- Digital frequency conversion by Zima, V. -- Use of an analog computer for investigating random influences in nonlinear influences in nonlinear problems by Janac, K. -- Ferroelectric memory matrix by Jacyno, Zdzislaw -- Dependence of the magnetic-head resolving power on the shape of pole tips by Lagwinski, W. Z. -- Evaluation of computer reliability by Bubenik, V. -- Nonlinear dynamic identification by Kulikowski, R. -- "Two [Illegible] with Formal Languages and Their Influence [Illegible] Structural [Illegible]" by [Illegible] Jozef -- "Generation of Chebyshev Polynomials on Analog Computers" by MATYAS, Josef -- Some algorithms for adaptive threshold circuits and neuron models by Gecsei, J.--Gechei, Ya. -- An algorithm for Boolean algebra in digital computers by Svoboda, Antonin, Sedlak, Jan--Sedlak Yan -- An attempt to construct a formulational language for data processing by Raichl, Jiri -- Raikhl Yirzhi -- DAJA, a proposed language for data processing by Kindler, Evzen, Outrata, Edvard, Vlcek, Jaroslav -- Majority-logic synthesis by topological method by Horna, Otakar A. -- Khorna, Otakar A.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.J 66:
- Document Date: 8/17/1966.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21338614