Communist Chinese Scientific Abstracts. Physics and Mathematics. No. 36, (Physics Bulletin) [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1966.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages
- Communist Chinese scientific abstracts - Physics and mathematics (1965-1968) ; JPRS-35956
- "The Applications of Gaseous Discharge Maser" by LIN Chun-ch'en -- "The Charge Density Distribution at the Surface of an Isolated Conductor" by WANG Kuo-ch'uan -- "Suggestion Concerning Lecturing on the Subject of the Frenal Explanation of Circuit Light" by CHANG Hsien-k'an -- "Further Discussion on Improvement of Demonstration Experiments of the Absorption Spectrum of Light" by CH'EN Pao-ch'ing, LI Hai-ch'ang, HAN Kuang-chi -- "Apparatus for Demonstrating Conservation of Annular Momentum" -- "A Model to Replace Battery Storage" -- "An Attempt to Guide Students in Practicing Problem Solving" by LAI Ju-cho -- "Is the Application of Shield of Static Electricity True Inside but not Outside?" by CH'EN Nan-hsien -- "Some Remarks on the Improvements of Teaching of Physics" -- "Some Ways of Improving the Teaching of Physics" by CHU Chang -- "The Understanding of Improvement of Teaching of Physics" -- "Experiments on the Trajectory of Projectiles" by LING Chao-yuan -- "Some Remarks on Practice Problem Solving in Teaching Physics in Secondary Schools" by SUN Tsu-ying -- "Home-made Electrostatic Demonstrating Apparatus" by CHU Cheng-yuan -- "Construction of Electrical Apparatus" by HO Tsu-hsin -- "Junior High School Group Experiments in building Models of Electric Motors'" -- "Remarks on Wind Box Diagrams in Junior High Physics Text Books" by JUNG Hsiang-hsin -- "On Absorption Spectrum Demonstration Experiments" by KUO T'ien-hsu, LI Chia-chu -- "Exhibition of Physics Teaching Apparatus for Higher Schools in the Nanking Area".
- Document Date: 6/13/1966.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21339336