Communist Chinese Scientific Abstracts. Physics and Mathematics. No. 37 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1966.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages
- Communist Chinese scientific abstracts - Physics and mathematics (1965-1968) ; JPRS-36160
- "The Problem of Maintaining a Super-High Vacuum" by HUA Chung-i -- "A Method of Determining Magnification in Microscopes" by MI T'ieh-cheng -- "A Survey of Foreign Electron Microscopes" by TUNG Fou -- "Pole Heads for the Objective Lens of an Electron Microscope and the Material for their Fabrication" by YAO Chun-en, TSENG Ch'ao-wei -- "The Ademollo-Hatto Theorem and Supercharged Particles" by ZAKHAROV, V.I., KOBZAREV, I.Yu. -- "On the SU₃-Symmetry of a Weak Reaction" by WANG Yung-feng, LI Hua-chung -- "Inelastic Scattering of the π-meson in a Nucleus and the ππ-Reaction" by TIAO Sheng-fang -- "Calculations of the F²⁰ Spectrum and 6+ Levels of Ne²⁰ with Respect to the Shell Model" by LI Cheng-Ts'ai, WANG Tung-ch'ang, WU Cheng-li -- "Optical Properties of Thin Films of Amorphous Germanium" by YEN Kuang-yao, YEH Wen-li -- "An Approximation Consideration of the Junction Process of Switching off a Diode with a Thin Base" by CH'U Chuan-chih, CHU Jih-huei, I Mou-pin -- "On the Theory of the Exchange Reaction in Junction Metals" by MEI Liang-mo -- "The Temperature Dependence of the Magnetization of a Ferromagnet in a Model of Collectivized Electrons" by YAI Shih -- "The Process of Remagnetization of a Thin Film in the Direction of the Normal to the Surface of the Film" by CHIN Han-min, SUNG Po-hsing, WANG Kuei-hsiang -- "A Molecular Generator Using a Beam of Ammonia Molecules" by CH'ENG Shu-ming, CHANG Yen-lin, WAN T'ung-shan -- "Experimental Investigations of the Combination Scattering of Sound in a Sound in Solids" by KUN Hsiu-fen, ZAREMBO, L.K., KRASIL'NIKOV, V.A. -- Effects of rare earth ions on ferromagnetic resonance in hf fields by Cheng, Ch'ing-ch'i, Lai, Wu-yen -- Vacuum evaporation for preparation of radioactive sources by Su, Hung-yuan, Sun, Yung-chun, Ni, Hui-ling -- Incidence angle permitting passage of extraordinary rays through a Nicol prism by Li, P'ei-tsan -- Calculation of the coefficient of spontaneous emission of the U-band and R-line of the ruby by Ling, Chun-ta, Yin, K'o-neng, Tai, Pei-ch'ien -- "How to Compute Distances Between Rows and Distances Between Trees" by KUNG Sheng -- "Why There is an Extra Third Month in this Year?" by CHANG Chih.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.J 66:
- Document Date: 6/23/1966.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21339337