Communist Chinese Scientific Abstracts. Electronics and Electrical Engineering. No. 28 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1966.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : figures
- Communist Chinese scientific abstracts - Electronics and electrical engineering (1965-1968) ; JPRS-36241
- A man-made sun: the long-arc xenon lamp -- Measurement of the rate of revolution of small electric motors by Yang, Ch'iang -- The 2-voltage stabilizer by Ts'ao, Jung-huan -- An automatic electronic potentiometer by Ch'en, Ching-jen -- The megohm resistance meter -- Protection of high-voltage oil-filled equipment by nitrogen filling. (4) Nitrogen filling of the oilseal transformer -- Protection of high-voltage oil-filled equipment by nitrogen filling. (3) Nitrogen filling of the transformer casing by Yuan, Chung-liang -- Protection of high-voltage oil-filled equipment by nitrogen filling. (2) Nitrogen filling of the sealed gas-bag of a transformer by Yuan, Chung-liang -- Protection of high-voltage oil-filled equipment by nitrogen filling. 1. A nitrogen-filled gae chamber of a voltage inductor by Yuan,Chung-liang -- The manufacture and the application of the sodium lamp by Lu, Huan-ken, Wei, Yu-ching, Ling, Cheng-liang -- A hard polyvinyl chloride tube used in the distributor circuit -- The UJ22 portable DC potentiometer -- Experimental production of a-c photoelectric amplifiers for spectrophotometers and colorimeters by Liu, Wen-huan, Li, Han-chieh -- Problems involved in design of a low-noise transistor video amplifier by Wang, Mao-ch'ing -- Optimum control of d-c motor driving systems under various conditions of restriction by Ma, Ch'eng-yeh -- The steady-state circulating current of two mercury-arc rectifier groups feeding the armature (or the field) of d-c motor for reversing drives by Ch'en, Ya-p'ang, Li, Chia-shih, Yu, Chang-shun -- The mode impedance matrix and its application in power system calculations by Wang, Ming-chun -- A method of designing saturable reactors by Yang, Sau-hsien -- Transistor oscillator circuits by Lu, T'ien -- The inadequacy of standard radio tubes for the SHF band by Kao, P'in -- The negative feedback electronic delay relay by Chiang, Tsu-jen -- General knowledge of semiconductors. The semiconductor RC oscillator circuit by Wei, Hang -- Uses of series XTZG stable selenium rectifiers in communications -- Model XYF-1-3 a-c single-phase switch panel for portable low-voltage electric generators by T'u, Hsi-nan -- Presentation of new products - 3-phase single-disk wattmeters by Ch'in, Chi-nan.
- Document Date: 6/29/1966.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21339406