USSR Scientific Abstracts. Electronics and Electrical Engineering. No. 38 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1966.
- Physical Description:
- 102 pages : figures, tables
- USSR scientific abstracts - Electronics and electrical engineering (1964-1973) ; JPRS-36087
- The terminal stage of a semiconductor paraphase amplifier. Class 21, No. 176958 [announced by the Red Banner Military Academy of Communications (Voyennaya krasnoznamennaya akademiya svyazi)] by Krogius, E. A., Romanov, N. P. -- Increasing the gain of M-type microwave amplifiers by Lebedev, I. V., Betskiy, O. V. -- Logarithmic transistorized amplifiers by Volkov, Viktor Mikhaylovich -- Parametric amplifier of a traveling wave in a non-degenerated regime by Gossen, I.I. -- Maximum gain of transistorized RC-amplifiers by Krisilov, Yu. D., Yancheva, L. I. -- Theory of parametric amplification of cyclotron waves in crossed-field beam tubes by Gurzo, V. V., Stal'makhov, V. S., Trubetskov, D. I. -- Stable pulsed amplifier by Alkhazov, G. D., Vorob'yev, A. A. -- Possibility of parametric amplification in axially nonuniform systems having centrifugal electrostatic focusing by Kurayev, A. A. -- Transients in wire antennas by Lutchenko, L. N., Krasil'nikov, V. N. -- Cross-polarization radiation from mirror-type antennas by Narbut, V. P. -- Calculation of antenna field in the Fresnel and induction regions by Sadovnikov, A. P. -- Calculation of losses in antenna gain in long-distance tropospheric propagation of ultrashort waves by Shur, A. A. -- Self-tuning synchronous filter. Class 21, No. 176997 by Grekhov, Yu. N. -- Variable measuring capacitor. Class 21, No. 178906 by Melekhin, V. B., Sakhno, N. G. -- Microminiaturization of helical filaments for lamps and tubes by Avdeyev, V. N., Aleksandrov, V. K., Lukovnikov, Yu. N. -- Ferrite-transistor subtracting devices for pulse-frequency signals by Gruzdev, S. V., Karpov, R. G. -- Transformation of the characteristics of nonlinear two-terminal networks by Krasnopol'skiy, A.Ye. -- Experimental investigation of the interaction of electrons with the TW field in a strophotron by Borodovskiy, P. A., Buldygin, A. F. -- Simplest parametric circuit as a frequency divider by Rakov, M. A. -- Frequency converters designed with transistors operating as switches by Movshovich, M. Ye. -- A new method for the construction of digital compensation instruments for the measurement of mechanical quantities by Knorring, V. G., Rukina, L. K. -- Time-digital-code converter for nanosecond range by Ivanov, A. A. -- Resistance-to-frequency converter for digital thermometers by Gutnikov, V. S. -- A converter of inductance and resistance into frequency by Rodion, E. I. -- "Device for Automatic Input of Reserve Valves in Converters" by KhAMUDKhANOV, M.Z., KhAShIMOV, A.A. -- D-c to a-c converter [announced by the Scientific Research Institute of Electrical Engineering (Nauchno-issledovatel'skiy elektro-tekhnicheskiy institut)]. Class 21, No. 178890 by Aranchiy, G. V., Zhemerov, G. G., Savel'yev, L. Ye., Epshteyn, I. I. -- A device for counting lines of a scale. Class 42, No. 177107 by Gordon, S. A., Rakhmanin, G. D. -- Contactless time relay. Class 21, No. 177986 by Korotkov, V. P., Kudryashov, A. N., Kutavenko, S. S., Polovoy, P. A. -- Stabilized high-voltage rectifier by Fedotov, G. A. -- Active bandpass RC-filter for acoustical measurements by Shkap, L. Ts. -- Automatic compensational stabilization of parameters in automatic and electronic equipment by Kissel', Ye. I. -- One principle of synthesizing harmonic frequency dividers by Rizkin, I. Kh. -- Using magnetic elements for low-level signal switching in multipoint monitoring systems by Khazen, A. M. -- Multichannel current stabilizer by Voronin, V. S., Kanunnikov, V. N. -- Use of a plasma gun for producing high electron-current peaks by Kozhukhov, I. V., Muratov, Yu. V., Rashevskiy, V. P., Ryl'tsev, P. I., Sarantsev, V. P., Smirnov, Ye. V.
Magnetic field stabilizer with a broadband EPR sensor by Denisov, Yu. N., Ivashkevich, S. A., Kalinichenko, V. V. -- Synthesis of adjusted filters on the passive elements by Beletskiy, A. F., Lebedev, A. T. -- Tunnel diode counting circuits by Sidorov, A. S. -- Solid-state diode detector by Benesh, O., Zima, I. -- Tunnel diode controllable devices by Klimov, V. V. -- Tunnel-diode r-f-pulse-height triggers with internal pulse rectification by Zemtsov, G. P. -- Separation of a signal from its nonlinear transformation in a random noise background by Gil'bo, Ye. P. -- Device for selecting an extremal signal. Class 42, No. 176717 by Netrebenko, K. A. -- "Suppression of Harmonics in Radio Transmitters with Symmetrical Transformers" by TERENT'YeV, B.P., ShTEYN, B.B., FILIPPOV, V.V., KOKIN, L.B. -- Single-channel pulse-height analyzer. Class 21, No. 177460 [announced by the Tsvetmetavtomatika Design Bureau (Konstruktorskoye byuro "Tsvetmetavtomatika")] by Betin, Yu. P. -- Two-diode temperature sensor by Rotbert, I. L., Udalov, N. P. -- Neutron transit-time spectrometer by Anufriyenko, V. B., Devkin, B. V., Ivanov, A. A., Kotel'nikova, G. V., Kulabukhov, Yu. S., Lovchikova, G. N., Sal'nikov, O. A., Timokhin, L. A., Fetisov, N. I. -- Instrument for measuring coercive force, remanence, and magnetic susceptibility of alloys in controlling their quality by Afanasenko, M. P., Petrov, V. F., Spektor, Yu. I. -- A method for measuring constant and pulsed high voltages. Class 21, No. 176962 [announced by the Red Banner Leningrad Military Engineering Academy im. V. F. Mozhayskiy (Leningradskaya voyennaya inzhenernaya krasnoznamennaya akademiya)] by Luk'yanov, D. P. -- Simple circuits for the measurements of ratios and products of two variable voltages [Paper presented at a Seminar of IPPI AN SSSR held 3 February 1964] by Knipper, A. V., Badalov, T. A. -- Reference instrument for measuring the current density of SHF power by Buzinov, V. S. -- Experimental installation for investigation of electrokinetic transducers in the audio frequency range by Kasimzade, M. S., Khalilov, R. F. -- Electronic paramagnetic resonant spectrometer for the millimeter band by Antuf'yev, V. V., Votinov, M. P., Shelekhin, Yu. L. -- Bridge delay unit. Class 42, No. 176718 by Il'in, V. A. -- Tunnel-diode oscillator by Akchurin, E. A., Rud', V. V. -- Resistive-capacitive FM oscillators with multiloop feedback by Yakovlev, V. N., Sinel'nikov, I. S. -- Measuring the static potential distribution in a smooth-anode magnetron by a probe method using an electron-beam indicator by Gorshkov, L. M. -- Phase switching in a three-state parametric trigger by Voronin, E. S., Yanayt, Yu. A. -- Experimental investigation of the suppression of near-carrier 1-f fluctuation in a power TW-tube output by Yur'yev, V. I., Machulka, G. A. -- A method for automatic frequency trim of superhigh frequency oscillators (resonators). Class 21, No. 176954 by Zotov, V. A. -- Ferromagnetic open-core generator of short pulses by Zabirov, G. A. -- Variation of spectral density of oscillations in SHF oscillators by Sarayev, S. I. -- Power oscillator of hf pulse packets. Class 21, No. 177457 by Litovchenko, S. S. -- Standby biased multivibrator. Class 21, No. 176951 by Neyshtadt, M. I., Maksimov, V. I. -- Effect of natural noise of oscillators on their mutual synchronization by Malakhov, A. N. -- Spectral composition of oscillations in a pulse-excited quartz oscillator by Plonskiy, A. F., Filipskiy, Yu. K. -- "Power and Efficiency of a Tunnel Diode Oscillator" by SIMONOV, Yu. L. -- Correlations between emission processes in photomultipliers by Kovaleva, T. A., Kuptsova, G. Z., Melamid, A. Ye. -- Feasibility of operating electronic multipliers as r-f amplifiers by Gel'tsel', M. Yu., Panasyuk, V. S., Serov, A. F., Yudin, L. I. -- Photocapacitor based on cadmium sulfide by Zyuganov, A. N., Svachnikov, S. V. -- Parameter spread, stability, and life of FSK photoresistors by Tyushkevich, N. I. -- Small-size photomultiplier with oxygen-silver-cesium photocathode by Melamid, A. Ye., Pakhomov, M. T.
Analysis of spectral and thermal characteristics of photoelectric converters and the selection of effective areas of their application by Kagan, M. B., Landsman, A. P., Chernov, Ya. I. -- Scanning large linear fields in photoelectric conversion of optical-sensor information by Meshcherskiy, V. Yu., Rudakov, V. P. -- Theory of the DNT range finder by Obushenko, I.T. -- Receiving radar signals in the optical band by Gertsenshteyn, M. Ye., Boloshin, I. A. -- Efficiency of a two-step pulse-signal accumulation system by Lezin, Yu. S. -- Study of electronic processes in thin film structures (Symposium in Riga) by Vitol, I. K., Zakis, Yu. R., Kundzin', A. P. -- Thin-film negistors and varistors by Pasynkov, V., Chirkin, L., Lototskiy, B., Okunev, Yu. -- Prospects in designing measuring instruments with thin-film transistors by Il'yenkov, A. I. -- Thin-film capacitors and the possibility of using them in measuring instrument by Kostsov, E. G., Mikhaylovskiy, I. P. -- Prospects for using thin-film diodes in measuring instruments by Vinogradov, M. G., Mikhaylovskiy, I. P., Konyayev, S. I., Kostsov, E. G. -- Radiation from the aperture of a circular waveguide with infinite flange by Mishustin, B. A. -- Fast modes in a helical waveguide with dielectric lining and methal housing by Semenov, V. V. -- Dispersion equations of toroids formed from septate rectangular waveguides by Tereshchenko, A. I., Shein, A. G. -- Detector of rf power peaks by Petrov, V. A., Svetlichnyy, V. M. -- A subcritical waveguide attenuator. Class 21, No. 176616 by Rabinovich, G. I. -- Calculation of the dynamics of particles in waveguide-type separators by Val'dner, O. A., Glazkov, A. A. -- "In the Scientific and Technical Society of the Power Industry -- Results of the Fourth Congress" -- "Scientific-Technical Conference" by ChANTsEV, K.A., GRIGOR'YeV, L.A. -- "Scientific and Technical Conference on Exchanging Experience in Planning, Construction and Usage of Substations without Circuit Breakers at 35-500 kv" by GUREVICH, V.A. -- "Scientific and Technical Conference 'Advanced Experience in the Usage of Mechanical Equipment at Hydroelectric Stations'" by POLONSKIY, G.A. -- The efficiency of using gas turbine installations with free piston gas generators in heat and electric power plants by Zhukov, V.S., Kozlov, B.K. -- Analytical formulas describing the variation of permeance of the airgap in salient-pole machines by Yuferov, F. M. -- Method of calculation of electromagnetic couplings that have an internal rotor made from a low-permeability material by Gorbul'skiy, Ya. Kh. -- Electric properties of mica and mica-base materials at high temperatures by Golubkov, G. Ye., Kolganova, V. A. -- Rotor electrodes and main-circuit current in a d-c capacitive induction machine by Bal'chitis, A. A. -- Optimal design of the salient-pole field structure of a synchronous machine by Avetisyan, Dzh. A., Bertinov, A. I. -- The mechanism of breakdown and the strength of electric machine insulation at a combination voltage by Myakinin, Ye. G. -- Theory of the inductor-type induction motor by Sharov, V. S. -- Design of synchronous machines with claw-shaped rotors by Rabinovich, I. N., Shubov, I. G. -- "Determination of the Optimum Limits of the Range of Variable Rotation Rates of a Contactless Double-Fed Machine" by KYALYAN, P. A. -- Xenon stability of a slab reactor with an absorbing layer by Stakh, V. -- Analysis of some design and research problems of nuclear reactor automatic control systems by Filipchak, Veslav.
- Document Date: 6/20/1966.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21339542