Communist Chinese Scientific Abstracts. Bio-Medical Sciences. No. 20 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1966.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages
- Communist Chinese scientific abstracts - Bio-Medical sciences (1965-1968) ; JPRS-35523
- Interfacial polycondensation. III. Synthesis of polyphenyl ester by Yang, Huan-hsing, Kuan, Yun-pi, Wang, Hsi-feng, Chou, Kuang-hsin, Liu, Hsi-hua, Yuan, Chin-chih -- Experimentation with marine photoelectric colorimeter by Ma, Hsi-nien, Li, Wen-wei, Shen, Wan-jen -- Preventing silver surface from color change by the passivity techniques by Lou, Shou-tien, Wang, Ch'in-po -- The use of polyvinyl chloride tubes in the laboratory by Tung, Ho-Hsiang -- Stereospecific polymerization of butadiene with homogenous systems composed of nickel acetylacetonate and dialkyl aluminum chloride by Shen, Chih-ch'uan, Chiang, Lien-sheng, Li, Hsing-ya, Chung, Ch'ung-ch'i, Ouyang, Chun -- Temperature dependence of intrinsic viscosities of polydimethyl siloxane in toluene solution by Yu, T'ung-yin, Tu, Ts'ung -- The control of composition of vinyl chloride-vinyl acetate copolymers by P'an, Tsu-jen, Huang, I-fen, Ch'u, ch'uan-ch'uan, Yeh, Chung-ch'ing -- "The Protective Effect of Foundation Material on Aldolase When It Is Being Digested by Pancreatic Proteinase" by HSIA Ch'i-ch'ang, CH'I Te-fang, WANG Ying-lai -- "Structures of the Coarse Filament of Chick Breast Muscle and the Microfilament of the Paramyosin in the Adductor Muscle of Clam" by TS'AO T'ien-ch'in, TSOU Yung-shui, KUNG Tsu-hsuan, P'AN Chia-hsiu, LU Tzu-hsien -- "Determination of Active Hydrogen in Organic Compounds with the Gae Chromatographic Analysis Method" by HU Chen-yuan, YANG Hui-hsin -- "The Monomer Reactivity Ratios and the Composition of Copolymers of Acrylonitrile With Acrylamide and Methyl Acrylate Copolymerized in Concentrated Aqueous Solutions of Inorganic Salts" by WANG Li-chen, LI Fu-mien, CH'EN Yung-lieh, WEI Hui-chuan, YEH Lien-hua -- "Vulcanization of Rubber Latex: I. Preliminary Discussions on Basic Rules For Vulcanization of Latex" by HU Yu-mu, CHOU Yao-fang, YU Sung-lin -- "Emulsion Copolymerization of Chloroprene and Isoprene" by HSIAO Kuei-cheng, WANG I-lu, T'AO Chia-liang -- "Studies on the Chemical Modification of Cellulose:XV. Mechanism of Cellulose Oxidation and Reaction Sites on The Cellulose Macromolecular Chain in the Ce⁴⁺-H₂O-Cellulose System" by SUN T'ung, CHANG An-ch'iu, CHIN Chu-hua, HUANG Su-ch'in, CH'IEN Pao-chun -- "Polymers Containing Heterocyclic Rings in The Main Chain" by WANG Pao-jen -- "Control of the Airtightness of a Small-Size Cooler Unit by Means of a Water Bath" by NING Shih-fei -- "Studies on the Negative Ion Cyclization Polymerization" by FENG Hsin-te, HUNG Hsiao-yin -- "A Study on the Initiation System for Hydrogen Peroxide Compound and Amine" by FENG Hsi-te, CH'IU K'un-yuan -- "Polarographic Study with Deoxidation by Sodium Sulfite Method" by YUAN Cho-pin, YIN Fang -- "The Relationship Between Nitrogen, Hydrogen Adsorption and Reaction Speed under Ammonia Synthesis Reaction Condition - Reaction Speed and Adsorption Isotherm" by LIU Chien-yeh, CHANG Ta-yu, KUO Hsieh-hsien, LU Yung-an -- "The Solid-State Reactions in High Polymeric Systems: I. A Geometricokinetic Model and Its Statistical Treatment" by CH'IEN Pao-kung, T'ANG Ao-ch'ing -- "The Solid-State Reactions in High Polymeric Systems: II. The Kinetics of Point-Type Reactions" by CH'IEN Pao-kung, CHIANG Ping-cheng -- "Experimental Verification of the Theory of Symmetrical Spherical Diffusion at Various Potentials" by KAO Hung, CHANG Ch'ang-keng -- "Theory of Diffusion Currents of Spherical Amalgam Electrode in Voltammetry with Constant Potential and its Experimental Verification" by KAO Hung, CHANG Ch'ang-keng -- "Synthesis of Crystalline Insulin - I. Preface" -- "II. Resynthesis of Crystalline Insulin from Natural Insulin A and B Chains".
"III. Synthesis of A Chain of Insulin and Its Joining with Natural B Chain to Form Crystalline Insulin" -- "IV. Synthesis of B Chain of Insulin and Its Joining with Natural A Chain to Form Crystalline Insulin" -- "V. Complete Synthesis of Crystalline Insulin" -- "Storage Titration of Molybdenum" by YEN Hui-yu, LIU Yung-hsiang.
- Document Date: 5/16/1966.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21339713