Communist Chinese Scientific Abstracts. Earth Sciences. No. 42 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1966.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages
- Communist Chinese scientific abstracts - Earth sciences (1965-1968) ; JPRS-35517
- Survey of astronomical conditions in the Peking region and selection of a site for the Peking Observatory -- New development on studies of weather change in relation to solar activities by Chu, Ping-hai -- The F. Baur method for long-range weather forecasting by Chang, Chia-ch'eng -- The correlation between the atmospheric circulation cycle and solar activity by Wang, Shao-wu -- A study of intermediate-range weather analysis in the last decade by Ch'en, Ch'i-kung, Pao, Ch'eng-lan, Ts'ai, Tse-i -- Uncover the mystery of the ocean by Hai, Ping -- Recent development in radar observations as applied in weather forecasting by Kuei, P'ei-lan, T'ao, Li-chun, Sung, Cheng-fang -- Study of the development and structure of atmospheric circulation in the stratosphere and middle atmospheric levels in recent years by Sun, Shu-ch'ing -- River outposts by Ch'ien, Chiang -- Characteristics of solar radiation in the Ch'in Ling mountain range by Ch'en, Ming-jung, Wang, Chou-k'un -- "The Problem of Mechanisms of Complex Compounds of Some Rare Elements in the Ore-forming Processes" by SZU Yu-tung -- "Authigenic Sulphuric and Calcic Goyazite Sedimentary Rock" by SUN Shu -- "On the Relations in Genesis Between Chrome Spinel and Differentiated Vein Rock of Troctolite-Diallagegabbro in Ultrabasic Rock Bodies" by YUAN Ch'i-lin, CHIEH Kuang-hung, CHANG Feng-ling, CHANG Yu-yen -- "Olivine Basalt and Camptonite with Peridotite Xenoliths From Makwan, Yunnan" by MEI Hou-chun -- "Composition and Origin of a New Type of K-Rich Rock From Yenshan" by CHOU Chung-i, WANG Tung-an -- "A Rapid Method for Continuously Determining CO₂, CaO and MgO of Carbonate Rocks" by K'UANG T'ai-shan, P'EI Chieh -- "The Shifting of Epicenters in Kansu Province" by KUO Tseng-chien, CH'IN Pao-yen -- "Amount of Precipitation in the Che-chiang Province" by HUANG Shou-po -- "Seismo-electric Effect of the Second Order in Disperse Grounds" by CHAO Chieh-san, ZIANGIROV, R.S. -- "Some Problems of the Exploration and Search for Gold Deposits" by CHU Ch'i-sheng -- "A Simplified Formula for the Value of t (Calculation of Raw-Mineral Reserves" by LIUI T'u-ying -- "Theoretical Studies in Thunderstorm Electricity" by LIU Ying-tu -- "The Analysis of Granularity of the Gravel and Morphological Changes in the Present River Bed in Its Section Between Hsiu-chia-t'ou and Chin-kang-t'o" by WU Hsi-hao, CH'IEN Fan -- "Basic Features of the Climate of Tea Districts of Che-Chiang and Analysis of Microclimatic Peculiarities" by HUANG Shou-po -- "An Effective Method of Prospecting for Rich Copper Deposits with the Aid of Alternating Current" by CHAO Wen-chin -- "Further Analysis of the Formation of Preciptation in a Fluctuating Updraft" by HSU Hua-ying -- "The Abundance of Chemical Elements in the Earth Crust and Its Major Tectonic Units" by LI T'ung, JAO Chi-lung -- "A Theoretical Analysis of the Critical Electric Field Strength for the Breaking up of a Charged Drop" by CHOU Hsiu-chi, CH'IN Jen-chung -- "On the Effects of Vertical Wind Shear on the Development and Structure of Convection" by CH'AO Chi-p'ing, CH'EN Li-shu -- "The Climatic Condition in North China During the Time of Sinanthropus" by HSU Jen.
- Document Date: 5/16/1966.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21339718