Soviet-Bloc Research in Geophysics, Astronomy, and Space. No. 135 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1966.
- Physical Description:
- 91 pages : tables
- Soviet-bloc research in geophysics, astronomy, and space (1961-1975) ; JPRS-36285
- Eclipse Observed in USSR -- New Book on Philosophical Problems of Modern Astronomy by G. A. Yugay, Z. A. Mukashev -- Devices for Measuring Tremor on Star Trails by O. B. Vasil'yev, V. S. Sumin -- Systems for Programmed Control of Telescopes by Z. N. Kuteva, Yu. A. Sabinin -- Book on Atmospheres of the Earth and Other Planets by M. V. Belyakov -- Book on Kinematics and Dynamics of Stellar Systems by L. N. Moskvicheva -- Kiev Scientists Observe Solar Eclipse -- Conditions for Stability of Orbital Motion by K. V. Kholshevnikov -- Star Scintillation in Tadzhikistan by N. M. Bronnikova -- Astroclimate in Eastern Pamirs by A. Kh. Kurmayeva, Sh. P. Darchiya -- Astroclimate in Tadzhikistan by O. P. Vasil'yanovskaya -- Photoelectric Recording of Tremor of Star Images by I. P. Rozhnova -- System for Automatic Guidance of Telescopes by P. V. Nikolayev -- Chemical Composition of Cosmic Rays by B. M. Kuzhevskiy, S. I. Syrovatskiy -- Nature of Venusian Cloud Cover by A. Ye. Basharinov, B. G. Kutuza -- Determining Diameter of Pluto by A. A. Rubashevskiy -- Magnetic Fields of Sun and Stars by A. B. Severnyy -- Measurements of Galactic Radio Emission by V. N. Kuril'chik -- Radio Brightness Distribution in Crab Nebula by V. S. Artyukh, V. V. Vitkevich, V. I. Vlasov, G. A. Kafarov, L. I. Matveyenko -- Slowly Varying Component of Solar Radio Emission by A. R. Abbasov -- Spiral Structure of Galaxy by Yu. P. Pskovskiy -- Neutrino Generation in Interior of Sun by V. A. Kuz'min -- Brightness Temperature of Illuminated Side of Venus by A. D. Kuz'min -- Nutation Constant for a Rigid Earth by V. K. Taradiya -- Particle Distribution in Comet Head by Yu. N. Gnedin, A. Z. Dolginov -- Ultraviolet Spectral Energy Distribution of Four Stars by I. N. Glushneva -- Continuous Spectra of Magnetic and Peculiar Stars by Yu. V. Glagolevskiy -- Spectrophotometry of Lagoon Nebula by N. I. Grachev, E. A. Dibay -- Astroclimate of Novosibirsk by A. D. Skoropupov -- Obituary of Ye. S. Kuznetsov -- Conference on Evaporation, Combustion and Gas Dynamics of Disperse Systems by N. P. Tverskaya -- Instrument for Checking Air Contamination by A. V. Yelpidinskiy, S. F. Roslik -- Using Electrolytic Integrator in Actinometry by V. V. Lazovskiy, T. K. Yastrebova -- Radio Echoes From Clouds and Precipitation by V. A. Petrushevskiy -- Balloon Investigations of Radiation Fluxes in Free Atmosphere by K. Ya. Kondrat'yev, G. A. Nikol'skiy, Ye. N. Yesipova -- Character and Rate of Falling of Systems of Particles of Identical Size by V. G. Khorguani -- Wind Fluctuations at Height of 70 m by Chou Ming-yu -- Energy Spectra of Wind Velocity Fluctuations in Free Atmosphere by Professor N. Z. Pinus -- Motion of Cold Air Masses in Valleys by V. A. Khalkechev -- Radiative Heat Exchange in a Developing Cloud Cover by L. V. Petrova, Ye. M. Feygel'son -- Spatial Structure of the Field of the Earth's Long-Wave Radiation by M. S. Malkevich -- Vertical Distribution of Radon and Thoron and Their Decay Products by V. N. Bakulin -- Washing of Decay Products From Atmosphere by K. P. Makhon'ko, G. V. Dmitryeva -- Natural Oscillations of Planetary Atmospheres by G. S. Golitsyn, L. A. Dikiy -- Air Exchange Between Troposphere and Stratosphere by Yu. P. Koshel'kov -- Heterogeneity of the Wind in the Atmosphere by V. A. Patsayeva -- Anisotropic Radiation in the Atmosphere by K. Ye. Yakushevskaya -- Eddy Formation in the Surface Boundary Layer by L. V. Dubrovin -- Turbulence Coefficient in Boundary Layer by L. V. Dubrovin -- Microclimate of Trans-Ili Alatau by Z. A. Mishchenko -- Influence of Inhomogeneities on Outgoing Thermal Radiation by V. A. Baryshev -- Diurnal Rate of Albedo of Pine Forest by G. I. Kasperavichene -- Integrator of Elements of Radiation Balance by L. R. Struzer, S. B. Gurtman., Structure of Wind Field Near Frontal Zones by V. A. Patsayeva -- Study of Flux of Scattered Radiation by M. P. Fedorova -- Actinometric Observations From Helicopter by S. P. Malevskiy-Malevich -- Diurnal Changes of Wind Velocity in the Atmosphere by O. V. Reshetova -- Temporal Variability of Meteorological Elements by V. D. Reshetov -- Spectral Distribution of Outgoing Thermal Radiation by K. Ye. Yakushevskaya -- Radiative Temperature Variations in the Free Atmosphere by K. Ya. Kondrat'yev, G. N. Gayevskaya -- Forecasting Relative Geopotential by P. V. Sinyavskiy -- Dependence of Variability of Meteorological Elements on Circulation by L. A. Volokitina, Ye. I. Demidova, N. A. Maklakova -- Evolution of Initial Disturbances in Circulation by V. D. Reshetov -- Cooperation Between USSR and GDR Oceanographers by Dr Klaus Voight -- Theory of Periodic Wind Currents in a Homogeneous Ocean by V. S. Belyayev -- Tides and Tidal Currents of Lunar Semidiurnal Wave by B. A. Kagan -- All-Union Scientific Conference on the Physics of Rocks by G. Ya. Novik -- Meeting of Council on Seismology by V. M. Arkhangel'skaya -- Book on Mechanism of Aftershocks by K. V. Pshennikov -- Book on Deep Drilling by Prof I. A. Utkin -- New Geophysical Instruments -- Theoretical and Experimental Studies of Marine Seismic Devices by V. F. Gurevich -- Use of Microbarometric Level Indicator by N. G. Davydov, S. I. Zil'bershteyn, N. Ya. Kunin -- Maximum Sensitivity of Magnetometer Based on Optical Orientation of Atoms by G. P. Medovodiyev, V. M. Ryzhkov -- Evaluation of Geophysical Instruments by A. S. Baryshev -- Special Amplifier for Intermediate Magnetic Recording Station by L. L. Khudzhinskiy -- Marine Gravimeter With Photoelectric Micrometer by Ye. I. Popov, V. A. Tulin -- Gravitation Conference at Tbilisi by [Illegible] S. Bisnovatyy-Kogan -- New Gravimeter by I. I. Naumenko-Bondarenko -- A Method for Seismic Exploration by L. D. Raykher, V. Ya. Benderskiy, Yu. A. Vasil'yev, M. B. Rapoport, I. I. Kharaz, M. I. Chervonskiy -- Shock Absorbing Platform With Liquid Damping by Yu. M. Yegorov, S. V. Osinakaya, V. G. Chernozemova -- Method for Seismic Prospecting With Continuous Radiation by Yu. V. Timoshin -- New Seismograph by Yu. V. Timoshin -- Magnetic Variation Station by V. M. Chashnik -- Modulator and Demodulator for Magnetic Recording by A. Ya. Melamud, A. S. Kurilov -- Reducing Radio Interference in Electrical Prospecting Stations by Yu. V. Khomenyuk -- Excitation Function of an Explosive Spherical Source by I. I. Gurvich -- Propagation of Spherical Waves in an Elastico-Plastic Medium by P. F. Sabodash -- Deep Seismic Sounding of the Earth's Crust in the Urals by N. I. Khalevin, V. S. Druzhinin, V. M. Rybalka, E. A. Nezolenova, L. N. Chudakova -- Electrodynamics of Anisotropic Media by D. N. Chetayev -- Decrease of Seismic Effect in the Delayed Shooting Method by F. A. Kirillov -- Seismic Investigations of Pacific Ocean Expedition -- Electromagnetic Conditions in Interplanetary Space by L. I. Dorman, A. M. Chkhetiya -- Economic Effectiveness of Grouping Charges at Shallow Depths by V. B. Levyant -- Seismic Rationalization on Kamchatka by I. A. Yershov, S. V. Medvedev, S. A. Fedotov, V. V. Shteynberg -- Statistical Analysis of Geophysical Data by N. K. Razumovskiy -- Importance of Local Relief in Seismic Microregionalization by S. V. Puchkov -- Types of Elastic Waves in Thin Ice by V. N. Smirnov -- Barometric Leveling in Gravimetric Surveys by I. N. Kulakov -- Detailed Gravimetric Surveying at Sea by Yu. N. Avsyuk, V. A. Kuzivanov -- Statistical Correlation of Seismic and Gravimetric Data by B. A. Bryusov -- Crustal Structure in Pacific Ocean Transition Region by A. G. Gaynanov -- Study of Properties of Rocks at High Temperatures by V. A. Yamshchikov, G. N. Dobrovol'skiy -- Collection of Papers on Seismology -- Sources of Microseisms by T. A. Proskuryakova -- Data on Motion for the Case of Microseismic Waves by Ye. M. Lin'kov, V. P. Tripol'nikov -- Forecasting Earthquake Intensity for Building Site by R. N. Gosteva -- Recording Deep Waves by Intermediate Magnetic Recording Station by A. N. Fursov, G. A. Yaroshevskaya., and Deep Seismic Sounding in Black Sea by S. M. Zverev, V. I. Mironova -- Grouping of Holes in Deep Seismic Sounding Work by G. G. Mikhota, Yu. V. Tulina -- Propagation of Airy Waves in Shallow Water by Ye. A. Starshinova -- Effect of an Explosion on Marine Organisms by L. N. Solodilov -- Cosmic Ray and Magnetosphere Variations by N. P. Chirkov, G. F. Krymskiy, A. I. Kus'min, G. V. Skripin -- Sources of Errors in Reflected Wave Method by Ye. A. Kozlov, V. N. Rudnev -- "Launching of "Kosmos-119" -- Pacific Ocean Area No Longer Being Used for Tests -- Notes on Artificial Earth Satellites of "Kosmos" Series -- Design for a Cooling System in Space by O. N. Favorskiy -- Discussion of Lunar Flights by Lt Col V. Bykovskiy -- Spaceflight Photographs of Twilight Phenomena by Major V. Nikolayeva-Tereshkova -- Training Satellite Devised -- Book on Extraterrestrial Civilizations by G. L. Tovmasyan -- Book on First Visit to Moon by Konstantin Alekseyevich Kulikov -- Book on Physics of Comets and Meteors by V. P. Konopleva -- Vertical Sounding of Ionosphere at Tomsk by Yu. N. Yelizar'yev -- Electromagnetic Conditions in Interplanetary Space by L. I. Dorman -- Rocket Flight Along a Ballistic Trajectory by I. V. Strazheva -- Ionospheric Station for Investigating h'Es Variations by O. Ovezgel'dyyev, I. K. Shul'gach -- Average Climatic Characteristics of Troposphere by U. A. Novikova -- Theory of Vehicle With Controlled Radial Force by A. A. Bolonkin -- Acoustic Environment in Spaceship Cabins by Ye. M. Yuganov, Yu. V. Krylov, V. S. Kuznetsov -- Linear Polarization of Cosmic Radio Emission by L. V. Pupysheva, V. A. Razin -- Plasma Layer Near the Earth by K. I. Gringauz, V. V. Bezrukikh, V. D. Ozerov, R. Ye. Rybchinskiy -- Relationship Between F2-Layer and Quiet Sun Magnetic Variations by A. I. Likhachev, O. K. Gordeyev -- Use of Scintillation Counters in Cosmic Ray Detectors by A. T. Abrosimov, Ya. L. Blokh -- Effect of Equatorial Current Ring on Geomagnetic Cutoff Rigidity by L. I. Dorman, M. I. Tyasto -- Effect of Westerly Current on Geomagnetic Cutoff Rigidity by L. I. Dorman, M. I. Tyasto -- Effect of Solar Flares in Lower Ionosphere by N. N. Yeryushev -- Photoelectric Polarization Observations of Twilight by D. I. Stepanov, L. B. Gusakovskaya.
- Document Date: 6/30/1966.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21340223