USSR Scientific Abstracts. Electronics and Electrical Engineering. No. 31 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1966.
- Physical Description:
- 121 pages : figures, tables
- USSR scientific abstracts - Electronics and electrical engineering (1964-1973) ; JPRS-34296
- Parametric amplification in the 8-mm band by Berlin, A. S., Vizel', A. A., Vystavkin, A. N., Popov, Ye. I., Khotuntsev, Yu. L., Shtykov, V. D. -- Characteristics of a magneto-semiconductor amplifier in the negative control current region by Aronov, M. I., Gusevskiy, Yu. I. -- Experimental study of a coaxial traveling-wave strophotron by Borodovskiy, P. A., Buldygin, A. F. -- Wideband d-c amplifier with small zero drift by Voronin, V. S., Semenov, S. S. -- Periodic electrostatic focusing of strong electron beams by Kotserzhinskiy, B. A. -- Nonstationary radiation of antenna systems by Chernousov, V. S. -- Selecting the length of an antenna by Minkovich, B. M. -- Directional patterns and synthesis of a round aperture by Minkovich, B. M. -- "Construction of a Linear Antenna with a Given Polar Diagram" by POPOVKIN, V. I. -- Thermal dissociation of alkali-earth-metal chalcogenides and the life of oxide-coated cathodes by Nikonov, B. P., Kovtunenko, P. V. -- Electron-optical investigation of oxide-coated cathodes by Shishkin, B. B., Dubinina, Ye. M., Michurina, K. A. -- New trends in the development of thermionic emitters (a review) by Tsarev, B. M. -- Magnetostriction delay lines by Gorban', A.M., Gridin, G.K., Dodonova, G.M., Onishchenko, E. L., Sirotyan, V.G., Ferenets, N.K., Kholmskaya, Ye. V., Shikalov, V.S., Sukhomlinov, M.M. -- Effect of thermal velocities in a periodic electrostatic focusing of electron beams by Bakhrakh, L. E., Medoks, V. G. -- Reducing the coupling between balance circuits in a-c automatic bridges by Tomsons, Ya. Ya. -- An interference-free trigger circuit operating at 1 Mc by Guzik, V. F., Glukhov, O. D. -- Synthesizing optimal filters in a correlated-noise case by Lezin, Yu. S. -- Centimeter-band radiometer with elimination of the effects of spurious signals by automatic frequency control of the heterodyne by Gershteyn, L. I. -- The use of MTKh-90 thyratrons with voltage control by Denisyuk, V. P., Boskis, I. A. -- The theory of some symmetric eight-terminal networks by Dorfman, L. G. -- The effect of changes in amplitude-frequency and phase-frequency characteristics on the reaction of linear systems by Chechik, L. A. -- Speed matching of an electric actuating motor with nonlinear mechanical characteristics in automation systems by Zakaznov, N. P. -- Efficiency of some methods of facsimile transmission by Lebedev, D. S., Yaroslavskiy, L. P. -- Voltages arising during lightning strokes in symmetrical cables at repeater stations by Novoselov, A. S., Sokolov, S. A. -- International experimental radio communication via a satellite and the Moon by Kalashnikov, N. I., Kantor, L. Ya., Bykov, V. L. -- Determining the optimal number of phase-quantization intervals in a phase-shift-keying system with storage by Khanovich, I. G., Bondarev, B. N. -- "Testing a Channel for Railroad Radio Communications with Transmission Along a Waveguide Conductor for the Case of A-C Electric Traction" by SHEVCHUK, R. M., NIKITIN, V. I., SOLOV'YEV, N. P. -- "The Economic Factors Involved in Selecting Characteristics for a Television Communications System Using Artificial Earth Satellites" by STETSEVICH, R. M. -- Investigation of a TW strophotron by Borodovskiy, P. A., Buldygin, A. F. -- New heat-resistant enameled wires by Zarina, N. A., Peshkov, I. B. -- Device for obtaining quasi-negative resistance. Class 42, No. 173050 [announced by Institute of Cybernetics, AN UkrSSR (Institute kibernetiki, AN UkrSSR)] by Pukhov, G. Ye. -- Physical conditions for an efficient detection of flaws in high-voltage pulsed capacitors by Borisoglebskiy, P. V., Kudratillayev, A. S. -- Thin-film ferric-chloride nonlinear resistors by Nekrasov, M. M., "Thyristor Operation in Circuits With Active-Inductance Load and Pulsed Control" by BOCHKAREV, V. N., GRINSHTEYN, V. I., SHEVTSOV, V. M. -- "Television Channel Switch Converter" by SOTNIKOV, S. -- Insensitivity of the matched-filter structure to signal-shape variation by Lezin, Yu. S. -- Parametron frequency divider circuits by Komolov, V. P. -- Effect of the ion space charge on the operation of an electron gun in gas by Baranchuk, N. S., Levitskiy, S. M. -- Some peculiarities in the operation of an automatic phase control with a high-pass filter by Pevzner, F. A. -- Small contactless temperature-signaling device by Bekker, B. Yu., Boris, Ya. V., Kyuzdeni, O. A., Chechurina, M. N. -- The effect of pulse shape on transients in semiconductor diodes by Il'yenkov, A. I. -- Taking account of gradual failure in a switching element based on a tunnel diode by Golovinskiy, L. V., Sheremet, Ye. M. -- Noise temperature of a backward germanium-diode mixer by Kmita, A. M., Kukushkin, V. V. -- Negative resistance and generation of oscillations with p-InSb point-contact diodes by Bayev, I. A. -- Radio wave propagation by Dolukhanov, M. P. -- Radiation of electromagnetic waves by a beam of electrons traveling over a diffraction grating [Reported at the 3rd All-Union Symposium on Wave Diffraction, Tbilisi, Sep 64] by Tret'yakov, O. A., Tret'yakova, S. S., Shestopalov, V. P. -- Connection between the problem of synthesizing a radiator and the reverse problem of the theory of dispersion by Mirovitskiy, D. I. -- Radio wave refraction in the troposphere by Armand, N. A., Kolosov, M. A. -- Log-frequency diagrams of discrete systems by Vavilov, A. V., Yakovlev, V. B. -- Probability density of the derived phase of a modulated signal combined with a Gaussian noise by Gatkin, N. G., Geranin, V. A., Karnovskiy, M. I., Krasnyy, L. G., Cherney, N. I. -- Comparison of the noise immunities of various feedback-type nonstorage systems of transmission of discrete information by Solov'yev, V. V. -- Optimal detection of an accurately known signal with a nonstationary Gaussian noise as a background by Gatkin, N. G., Daletskiy, Yu. L. -- "Bases for Calculation of Predistortion in Transmission of Pulse Signals" by DAVYDOV, Yu. G. -- "Approxomate Calculation of Noise Voltages in a Low-Frequency Two-Wire Circuit in Consideration of Equipment Assymetry" by RAZUMOV, L. D. -- "On the Problem of Eliminating Interference in Magnetic Recording with Pulse-Code Modulation" by YEKATERININ, V. S. -- Harmonic analysis of infralow frequency signals and of plotted curves by Naydenov, A. I. -- Noise-duration and noise-amplitude analyzer by Stulov, V. A. -- Evaluating the accuracy of measuring equipment with magnetic recording by Petrov, L. V. -- Method for measuring power by multigrid electron tubes by Yakovlev, K. A. -- One method for widening the frequency band and enhancing the accuracy of digital phase meters by Kuznetskiy, S. S. -- Measuring the coupling resistance of delay systems by means of dielectric bars by Dashenkov, V. M., Il'in, V. S. -- M4-3 self-balancing thermistor d-c bridge for measuring shf power by Zaks, L. M., Petrov, V. M., Belikov, Ye. N. -- Measurement of the noise factor of optical-range linear receiving systems by Gertsenshteyn, M. Ye., Boloshin, I. A. -- A thermistor bridge with automatic digital readout and automatic zero correction by Zaks, L. M., Belikov, Ye. N., Rypalev, S. V., Petrov, V. M. -- A stroboscope with controlled phase angle for the flash by Yampol'skiy, D. D. -- "Acoustic Transducers for Non-Contact Measurement in Ultrasonic Flowmeters" by BRAZHNIKOV, N. I. -- "A Photoimpact Method for Determining the Linear Dimensions of Solids" by LITVINENKO, V. N. -- "A Meter for Electrostatic Potentials" by OSTROVA, S. O., GOLUBKOV, A. G., P'YANKOV, B. L. -- "A Microwave Device for the Study of the Interaction of Electromagnetic Waves with Ionized Gases" by BELOV, V. F., KARAVAYEV, Ye. V., SKOTAR', S. A. -- "Correlation Counter of Electrical Pulses" by KORSUNTSEV, A. V., CHERNOBRODOV, M. I. -- "Production and Registration of Short Pulses of Betatron Injector Electron Current" by KOLOTOV, O. S., LOBANOV, Yu. N., TULINOVA, N. I., "V. S. MEL'NIKOV: In Memoriam" -- "Ivan Alekseyevich Koshcheyev (1902-1965)" -- "70th Birthday of I. G. KLYATSKIN" -- Plane parallel plates as laser reflectors by Boyko, B. B., Petrov, N. S., Valyavko, V. V., Vashkevich, I. M. -- Measurement of laser radiation energy by Besshaposhnikov, A. A., Voloshin, A. Ye., Kuchuberiya, I. Kh. -- GaAs junction laser with a nonuniform distribution of injected current by Basov, N. G., Zakharov, Yu. P., Nikitin, V. V., Sheronov, A. A. -- Laser with a saturated Q-switch by Borovich, B. L., Zuyev, V. S., Shcheglov, V. A. -- Heat resistant photomultiplier tube by Leyteyzen, L. G., Mel'nikova, K. M. -- Photocells for measuring powerful light pulses by Andreyeva, L. I., Stepanov, B. M. -- Photomultiplier with toroidal emitters (FEU-30) by Berkovskiy, A. G., Gusel'nikov, V. G., Onuchin, A. P. -- Stabilized rectifier controlled by a saturation choke by Pyrkov, V.V., Skorovarov, V. Ye. -- Measuring the temperature of an electron-hole junction in high-power silicon rectifiers by Bogoslovskiy, A. S. -- Modulating radiometer with parametric converter input by Aynbinder, I. M., Soloshek, L. K., Zakharov, A. V. -- Radiometers for the submillimeter band using indium antimonide detectors by Popov, Ye. I. -- "Design Fundamentals of the Wide-Band Cross-Type Radio Telescope of the FIAN (Fizicheskiy institut Akademii nauk SSSR: Institute of Physics, AS USSR) by VITKEVICH, V. V., KALACHEV, P. D. -- "Feasible Methods for Making Large Radio Telescopes" by VITKEVICH, V. V., KALACHEV, P. D. -- Device for studying local critical parameters of long sections of superconducting wire by Kremlev, M.G., Samoylov, B.N., Skulachenko, S.S. -- "Determination of the Critical Temperature of a Superconductor with Paramagnetic Admixture in the Bizonal Model" by MOSKALENKO, V. A. -- Methods of comparative tests of accuracy and reliability of equipment by Pollyak, Yu. G. -- "Reliability of a System Made up of n Duplicating Devices" by KLIMOV, G. P. -- Transients in a nonlinear circuit containing a p-n-junction capacitance by Molchanov, A. A. -- Transistorized converter of d-c into three-phase a-c. Class 21, No. 174702 by Liberzon, K. Sh. -- Reliability of low-power low-frequency transistors of types P13 through P16 by Khal'kov, V. S. -- Inductive properties of transistors by Osadchuk, V. S. -- Transistorized integrating and differentiating devices by Bessonov, A. A. -- "Using Transistors for Negative Resistance" by NEZAL'ZOV, O. R. -- "Seminar and Conference for Pooling of Experience on Bridge and Dock Construction Using Sectional Reinforced Concrete Shells" by GRISHIK, G. I. -- "Conference of Power Engineering Construction Mechanics" by SAFRONOV, A. I. -- "Second Conference on Step Bearings for Large Hydroelectric Generators" by CHEREMKHIN, M. K. -- "The Coordinating and Scientific-Engineering Conference for the Perfection of the Operating Cycle and Efficiency Improvement of Diesel Engines" by TABACHNIKOV, L. Ya. -- Effect of the geometry of the printed-circuit armature of a disk-armature d-c motor upon its electromagnetic power by Siytan, U. Kh. -- Controllability of dynamoelectric frequency changers by Artem'yev, A. A., Artem'yev, A. I. -- static frequency changer with thyristors intended for speed regulation of high-speed induction motors by Sandler, A. S., Kudryavtsev, A. V., Sarbatov, R. S., Nikol'skiy, A. A., Zel'din, V. Sh. -- Optimal commutation in d-c machines by Karasev, M. F., Kozlov, V. N. -- Electric motors using printed windings by Parts, R. R. -- Calculating the thermal parameters of enclosed squirrel-cage induction motors with organosilicon insulation by Breyev, V. N., Srodnykh, V. Yu. -- Control and power characteristics of double-winding contactless DC motors by Ovchinnikov, I. Ye., Lebedev, N.I. -- "The Problem of Considering Mutual Induction Between Lines with Asymmetrical Operating States" by NEKLEPAYeY, B. N. -- "Determination of the Parameters of the Remagnetization Circuits of Saturation Reactors in the Circuit of a Single-Phase Rectifier of an Electric Locomotive" by BABICh, V. M., and "Determining the Reliability in Electrical Redundant Systems" by LYSHchINSKIY, G. P., PARShIN, B. G. -- "Low Frequency static Frequency Multipliers for Automatic Hydro-turbine Regulators" by BAMDAS, A. M., ShAPIRO, S. V., BLINOV, I. E., YeMEL'YaNOV, V. P., MARBUKH, V. A., MAKhIN, Yu. I. -- "Determination of Optimum Parameters for Double Intermediate Superheating of Steam" by RYZHKIN, V. Ya., MOROZOV, G. N. -- "The Form of Internal Overvoltages in 500 Kv Nets" by MIKhAYLOV, Yu. A. -- "Modeling Dynamic Processes in DC Transmission with an Electronic Model" by NOVITSKIY, V. G., BOGACHKOV, M. L. -- "Engineering-Economic Reasons for the Choice of the Type of Energy for Household Consumption in the Cities of the USSR" by AYZENBERG, B. L., DMITRIYEV, V. M., KLEBANOV, L. D., SHAROVA, L. I., BERKHMAN, Ye. I. -- "The Use of the MEI [Moskovskiy ordena Lenina energeticheskiy institut; Moscow ordena Lenina Power Institute] 'Plane Parallel Flow' Combustion Devices in BKZ [Barnaul'skiy kotel'nyy zavod; Barnaul Boiler Factory] Boilers" by ZORICHEV, V. A., PAVLOV, N. V., PILYAGIN, V. F. -- "D.C. Electric Motors with Smooth Grooveless Armature" by SIDOROV, O. P.
- Document Date: 2/25/1966.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21341413