Communist Chinese Scientific Abstracts. Earth Sciences. No. 13 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1966.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages
- Communist Chinese scientific abstracts - Earth sciences (1965-1968) ; JPRS-33770
- "Mineralization of Metal Ores (I)" by HOU Te-feng -- "Data of Absolute Chronology of Rock Minerals by Using the Potassium -- Argon Method" -- "Classification of Quantitative Minerals of Igneous Rock" by CHAO Tsung-p'u -- "The Formative Characteristics of Pyrochlore in Etched Amazonite Granite" by SZE Yu-tung, HUNG Wen-hsing, WU Liu-t'ing, WANG San-hsueh -- "Preliminary Research on the Imitation Experiment of the Synthesis of Cassiterite and the Transport Form of Tin in the Hydrothermal Fluid" by WANG Yu-jung, LIANG Wei-i, WANG Tao-te -- "Formative Conditions of Minerals of Endogenetic Ascharite and the Endogenetic Magnesium -- iron borage" by WANG Hsiu-chang -- "Bismuth Containing Minerals in Tungston-Bismuth-Quartz Veins in South China" by JEN Ying-ch'en -- "Chemical Constituents, Mineral Composition, and Structure of Three Pieces of Siderite" by OU YANG Tzu-yuan, T'UNG Wu -- "Experimental Method of Research on the Porosity Solution" by YANG Hui-nien, TENG Hsiao, CHANG Ch'uan-ch'ang.
- Document Date: 1/18/1966.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21341565