Communist Chinese Scientific Abstracts. Electronics and Electrical Engineering. No. 7 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1965.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages : figures
- "Chart for Quick Finding the Crystal Tube Parameters α,β and hFC" by SHEN Chieh -- "Design of Small Paper Plate Loudspeaker" by LO Ch'un -- "Effects of Human Body on Short Wave Crystal Tube Radio" by CHANG Chou-fu, CHANG Pu -- "Problems in Designing Low Noise Crystal Tube Video Frequency Amplifier" by WANG Mou-ch'ing -- "Dynamic State Analyzation and Calculation of the Crystal Tube and Rectangular Magnetic Core Intermittent Oscillator" by NAN Shan -- "A Type of m-Sec Very Short Timing Interval Source" by CH'IAO Shih-chung -- "Experiment in the Protection of Radio in the Tropics and Semi-Tropics" by TS'AI Chun-ta -- "High Frequency Elements C₂Hc + O₂ Silver Flame Soldering Technique" by WANG Wen-t'ing -- "Trouble Shooting and Repairing of the Resistance Meter" by FENG I -- "Calibration of the Vibrator Wave Form and the Vibration Frequency" by P'AN Kai-ting -- "Application of the Equivalent Circuit to Calculate the Crystal Tube Feedback Amplifier" by KAO Li-k'uei -- "Sine Wave Signal Generator" by HSU Hsiao -- "Design of Radio Electronic Equipment -- Fourth Lecture on Heat Dispersion of the Radio Electronic Equipment" by MA Wei-cheng -- "Model XFL-8 Centimeter Wave Signal Generator" by CHIN Tao -- "Oscilloscope Used as A Simple Television" by FU Chen -- "Chart to Obtain Parallel-Resistance, Inductance, or the Series Capacitance" by YEN Chieh -- Repair of a galvanometer by Li-En-ch'uan -- An HF electronic oscillator ray circuit by T'u, Shu-hsing -- Microwave frequency stability by Chou, Shu-t'ung -- The testing and repair of a superheterodyne semiconductor receiving set by Ch'ing, Lan -- The development of radar technology by Chang, Li -- The parameters commonly used for semiconductor devices by Ts'ao, Shen-sheng -- The Panda (Hsiung mao p'ai) B701 7-tube transistor radio by Chao, Chung-kan -- A 2-tube regenerative a-c receiving set by Yao, Kuo-yun -- Small medium frequency transformers by Hao, Po -- A semiconductor tube tester by Ching, Wei-ying -- Improving an automatic electron trajectory tracer by F'an, Ch'ung-chih -- The design of a uranium microanalysis oscilloscope by Feng, Chien-hsing, Li, Hua-hsiang, Wang, Ya-chieh, Kuo, Hsien-ch'uan, Li, Wai-te -- The circuit design of a permanent magnet. Part 2 by Lu, Ts'ai -- Very low frequency signal generators using direct methods by Li, I-p'ing -- Regenerative repeater in telegraph communications by K'o, Chien -- The design of a transistorized sawtooth-wave generator by Liu, Chun-ang -- Analysis of the maximum gain in the operation of a negative impedance (admittance) repeater by I, Shui -- A metallic mesh plate for a semiconductor receiver housing by Yu, Ch'uan-fu -- The output signal-to-noise ratio of correlation detectors by K'o Yu-an -- A new type tuning tube -- Huang Ho J5-S1 superheterodyne transistor radio by Tung, Ho-yang, Cheng, Chung-jen -- The rapidly developing science of microelectronics by Shen, Kuang-ming -- "The Manufacture of Parametric Amplifiers" by MENG K'uang -- "The Primary Analysis of the Reliability of Radio-Equipment Components" by LI I-ang -- Reliability of radio electronic equipment by Ma, Wei-chen.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.J 66:
- Document Date: 12/21/1965.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21341670