East European Scientific Abstracts. Earth Sciences. No. 37 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1965.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : figures
- East European scientific abstracts - Earth sciences (1964-1972) ; JPRS-33542
- "Extent of the Air-Polluting Effect of Budapest" by MESZAROS, Erno, NAGY (Mrs. Meszaros), Agnes -- Gale-strength winds in the ionosphere by Schminder, Rudolf -- "The Minimum Necessary Electron Density Required for the Wave Reflection from the Ionospheric D-Region" by NESTOROV, G. -- "The Equilibrium State of a Spherical Gravitating Shell" by NEDYALKOV, I. -- "A Periodic Model of the Nonstationary Universe" by ZAYKOV, R. -- "The Importance of Understanding the Natural Conditions in Territorial Systematization." by NIMIGEANU, Gh. -- "Analysis of the Secular Fluctuations of the Precipitation [in Budapest]" by BERKES, Zoltan -- "Determination of the Evaporation Characteristics of 'A'-Type Precipitation-Measuring Pans on the Basis of Climatological Data" by PECZELY, Gyorgy -- "Reflection of the Metropolitan Character in the Fog Conditions Prevailing in Budapest" by KERI, Menyhert -- "Representation of Frequency Values for Use in Connection with Air-Route Climatology" by OZORAI, Zoltan -- "Maramures Regiune." by SAVU, Al., SUCITU, I. -- "The Evolution and Achievements of Geophysics in the Prospecting for Hydrocarbons." by CAPRARU, C., ALEXANDRU, M. -- "Geological Research in the Homorod Basin." by BUCUR, I. -- "Geological Activity During the Next Five-Year Plan." by IANOVICI, V. -- "Radioactivity and Terrestrial Heat." by LEMNE, M., TEPAC, I. -- "Uses of Radioactive Isotopes in Ground Water Research." by BOTEZATU, Nicu Paul -- "Contributions to the Study of the Potential Evapotranspiration in the Socialist Republic of Rumania." by DONCIU, Constantin -- "The Thermodynamics of the Heterogeneous Formation of Crystal Seeds in Supercooled Water Drops" by MILOSHEV, G., KRASTANOV, L. -- "Some Notes on the Upper-Atmospheric Temperature Over Budapest and Vienna" by BAN, Mihaly -- "Relations Between the 500/1000 Millibar Relative Geopotential and the Mean Daily Temperature" by CSEH (Mrs. KALMAN), Eva -- "Synoptic Analysis of the Flood Waves During 1965 on the Danube River" by ADAMY, Laszlo -- "Determination of the Turbulence Parameters of the Atmospheric Layers Adjacent to the Ground with the Aid of Gradient Measurements" by TOTH (Mrs. KISS), Erzsebet -- "Irrigation and Meteorology" by ANTAL, Emanuel -- "Planning of Meteorological Data Storing and Retrieval Systems" by CZELNAI, Rudolf -- "Cloud Analysis in the Conventional Manner and with the Aid of Artificial Satellites under Various Meteorological Conditions" by SZEPESI, Dezso, TANCZER, Tibor -- "Relations Between the Quantity and Chemical Composition of Precipitation Water" by MESZAROS, Erno -- "Some Tasks of Cloud-Physics Research" by DESI, Frigyes -- "Some Problems in the Medium-Range Forecasting of Temperature" by KOPPANY, Gyorgy -- "Objective Analysis of Weather Maps" by AMBROZY, Pal -- "Analogous Characterizations of the Continuity Equation" by CADEZ, Marjan, ERTEL, Hans -- "Inversion of the Circulation of the Stratosphere Over Budapest During the Spring" by BELL, Bela.
- Document Date: 12/30/1965.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21341725