Soviet-Bloc Research in Geophysics, Astronomy, and Space. No. 116 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1965.
- Physical Description:
- 91 pages
- Award of Gold Medal to S. E. Khaykin -- Luminescence in the Crater Aristarchus by M. M. Myronova -- Review of Hypotheses on Martian Canals by Docent F. Zigel' -- Properties of 11-Year Solar Activity Cycle by A. Antalova, M. N. Gnevyshev -- Quasi-Stationary Corpuscular Streams in Descending Phase of 19th Cycle by E. R. Mustel' -- Red Shift of Fraunhofer Lines by I. Sattarov -- Circumterrestrial Dust, Zodiacal Light and the F-Corona by N. B. Divari -- Model of Solar Cyclic Activity by L. I. Gudzenko, V. Ye. Chertoprud -- Radio Brightness Distribution of Solar Disk by U. V. Khangil'din -- Investigation of Prominences by Growth Curves Method by M. Yu. Zel'dina -- Velocity Profile of the Moon by V. Sh. Berikashvili, V. N. Zharkov, T. B. Yanovskaya -- Conference on Artificial Modification of Clouds and Fogs by I. I. Gayvoronskiy, V. G. Morachevskiy -- Use of an Accumulator to Increase the Meteorological Effectiveness of Radar by K. S. Zhupakhin -- Device for Calibrating Pressure Sensors in Hydrometeorological Instruments by Ya. Yu. Auzin'sh, Ya. F. Brede, Ya. Ya. Ventin'sh, A. I. Meyyershteyn -- Apparatus for Measuring Atmospheric Transparency in Infrared Region by B. A. Antipov, V. Ye. Zuyev, M. V. Kabanov, P. N. Kokhanenko, Yu. I. Nekrasov -- Soviets Develop Instrument for Cloud Base Measurements -- Hrdrographic Expedition in White and Barents Seas -- Seminar on Radiation Processes in Atmosphere by Kh. Yu. Niylisk -- Relationship of Ascending Long-Wave Radiation and Temperature of Mean Energy Level by G. N. Kostyanoy -- Kinetics of Cloud Droplets in Cumulus Cloud by A. M. Golovin -- Diffuse Reflection of Optically Thick Layers by G. K. Il'ich, A. P. Ivanov -- Equations of Dynamics of Synoptic Processes by B. L. Gavrilin -- Influence of Stationary Heat Sources on Convective Movements by N. I. Vul'fson, L. N. Gutman -- Theory of a Stationary Cumulus Cloud by A. M. Golovin -- Theory of Dissipation of Stratiform Cloud Cover in Nonturbulent Atmosphere by Yu. V. Shulepov, M. V. Buykov -- Wind Changes with Altitude over the USSR by M. V. Zavarina -- Radar and Aerological Investigation of Lower 1.5-km Layer of Atmosphere by G. B. Brylev, I. V. Vasil'chenko, V. I. Selitskaya, A. A. Fedorov -- Rocket Determinations of Atmospheric Density by S. P. Perov -- Radiation Fluxes from Spherical Earth in Near Infrared by O. A. Avaste -- Bursting Altitude of Radiosonde Balloons by V. P. Kel'berg -- Radar Determination of Meteorological Visibility in Fogs by G. I. Kulikova, E. G. Palagin, Ye. A. Polyakova, Ye. M. Sal'man -- Maximum Polarization of Scattered Light of Daytime Sky by P. N. Boyko, G. A. Kharitonova -- Indicatrix of Scattering of Polydisperse Water Cloud by Yu. M. Chesnokov -- Special Case of Light Propagation in Scattering Medium by E. P. Zege, A. P. Ivanov -- Distribution and Variation of Atmospheric Ozone by A. Kh. Khrgian -- Earth's Heat Balance by M. I. Budyko -- Twilight Curve of Daylight Polarization by D. G. Stamov -- Thermal Radiation of a Spherical Earth by L. I. Korprova, M. S. Malkevich -- Measurement of Visibility Range at Nighttime from Backscattering by M. A. Gol'berg -- Image Blurring During Observation of Remote Surface Features by M. A. Gol'berg, Z. I. Grishchenko -- Method of Forecasting Local Thundershowers by M. T. Dmitriyev -- Fine Structure of Clouds and its Role in Drop-Size Distribution -- Vertical Distribution of Ozone by V. M. Berezin, Yu. A. Shafrin -- Propagation of Polarized Radiation in Light-Scattering Medium by K. S. Adzerikho, A. M. Samson -- Deviation from Kirchhoff's Law in the Mesosphere by G. M. Shved -- Influence of Experimental Conditions on Measured Value of Scattering Coefficient by M. V. Kabanov -- Indicatrix of Scattering of Light by Large Irregular Particles by A. P. Ivanov, Ye. K. Kopanik, A. P. Prishivalko, K. G. Predko., Comparison of Light Scattering in Atmosphere and Sky Brightness by G. Sh. Livshits -- Review of Recent Soviet Research at Sea by Ye. M. Suzymov -- "Severyanka" Sails on Arctic Expedition -- Research Vessel Soon to Complete Seven-Month Voyage -- Quantitative Estimate of Animal and Vegetable Life in Ocean by V. G. Bogorov -- Determination of Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide Content by Yu. F. Lukashev -- Seventh Conference of Geophysicists (Moscow, June 1964) by I. P. Kosminskaya -- Need for a Unified System of Seismic Observations in the USSR by Ye. F. Savarenskiy -- Conference on Magnetic Field and Paleomagnetism by Z. A. Krutikhovskaya, N. P. Mikhaylova -- Meeting of the Council on Seismology by V. M. Arkhangel'skaya -- Primary Nonhomogeneities of the Earth's Mantle by V. S. Safronov -- Seismic Noise in the Frequency Range 2-15 cps on Floor of Black Sea by L. N. Rykunov, V. V. Sedov -- Relationship Between Depth of Moho, Gravity Anomalies and Relief by A. I. Frolov -- P and P - S Wave Travel-Time Curves and Velocity Profile of Mantle by R. Z. Tarakanov -- Design of Antennas for Geophysical Investigations by Natural Electromagnetic Field Method by K. B. Karandeyev, F. B. Grinevich -- Computation of Apparent Resistivity in Electrical Logging by L. M. Al'pin -- Mean Vertical Gradient of T Strength of Normal Goemagnetic Field by V. N. Orlov -- Determination of the Properties of Probes Used in Induction Logging by M. I. Plyusnin -- Restoration of "Primary" Tectonic Relief from a Topographic Map by N. G. Shubina, L. B. Aristarkhova -- Study of Earth Currents by V. A. Troitskaya -- Magnetic Activity During the IGY by V. I. Afanas'yeva, Yu. D. Kalinin -- Calculation of Electromagnetic Field in Frequency Sounding Method by V. I. Dmitriyev -- Emission of Electromagnetic Waves by Meteor Trails by M. A. Gintsburg -- Drifting Station Observations of Geomagnetic Field Variations by O. M. Raspopov, V. S. Shneyer -- Conference on Physics of the Upper Atmosphere by N. I. Fedorova -- Extravehicular Activity in Near-Earth Orbit by Prof. G. Pokrovskiy -- Reentry Heating of Space Vehicles -- Martian Climate Simulator -- Discussion of Resources of the Universe by B. Lyapunov -- Soviet Movie Shows Details of "Voskhod-2" Flight by N. Denisov -- Radar Observations of Venus in Soviet Union in 1964 by V. M. Dubrovin, M. D. Kislik, B. I. Kuznetsov, G. M. Petrov, O. N. Rzhiga, A. V. Frantsesson, A. M. Shakovskoy -- Discussion on Interplanetary Flight by Colonel V. Seleznev -- Poles to Participate in "Satellite Alert" -- "Kosmos-78" Launched -- "Zond-3" Photographed Far Side of Moon -- Discussion of Orbital Spaceport by Major General G. Pokrovskiy -- Sodium Emission in the Twilight Sky by Z. V. Karyagina, V. Ye. Mozhayeva -- Astroclimatic Investigations in the Far East and Siberia by Sh. P. Darchiya -- Observations of OH Radio Emission Line Toward Center of Galaxy by N. V. Bystrova, T. M. Yegorova, N. F. Ryzhkov, A. Kh. Barrett -- Morphology of Hydrogen Emission in Auroras by L. S. Yevlashin -- Orientation of Homogeneous Auroral Arcs by V. K. Roldugin, G. V. Starkov -- Latitudinal Drift of Auroras by L. N. Mal'ko -- The Nature of Comets by V. Kesarov -- Ionospheric Wind Velocity in the Auroral Zone by M. I. Pudovkin -- Morphology of Meteor Trails by A. P. Savrukhin -- Cosmic Ray Variations and Electromagnetic Properties of Outer Space by L. I. Dorman -- Ionosphere and Plasma in Space Surrounding the Earth by K. I. Gringauz -- Radar Observations of Meteor Activity at Tomsk by A. V. Sayenko, Ye. I. Fialko -- Distribution of Sum of Radar Echoes from Meteor Trails by G. N. Glazov -- Distribution of Intervals Between Radar Echoes in Geminids by G. L. Kalinichenko -- Influence of Resonance Effect on Number of Detected Meteors by E. K. Nemirova -- Automatic Radar Station for Recording Meteor Activity by F. I. Peregudov, V. A. Marinenko, V. L. Yanyushkin -- Influence of Sporadic Meteors on Formation of Sporadic E Layer by T. S. Golovanova -- Reduction of Simultaneous Satellite Observations by V. M. Amelin -- Observation of Satellites in Earth's Shadow by V. G. Fesenkov -- Method for Determining Shadow Height Above the Earth's Surface by V. A. Vorotnikov., and Photometric Observations of Satellites Entering Earth's Shadow by D. A. Rozhkovskiy -- Simultaneous Photographic Tracking of Artificial Satellites by A. G. Krylov, V. A. Yurevich -- Escape Means for Astronauts by Lt. Col. R. Lopatin -- Mechanics of Space Flight with a Low Thrust by G. L. Grodzovskiy, Yu. N. Ivanov, V. V. Tokarev -- Study of Meteor Matter by T. N. Nazarova -- Study of Meteors During IGY by P. B. Babadzhanov, B. L. Kashcheyev, Ye. N. Kramer, V. P. Tsesevich -- The Earth's Radiation Belts by S. N. Vernov, A. Ye. Chudakov, Ye. V. Gorchakov, Yu. I. Logachev, V. Ye. Nesterov, I. A. Savenko, P. I. Shavrin -- Current Systems in the Ionosphere by O. M. Raspopov -- Local Resonance of Low-Frequency Oscillations in Upper Atmosphere by M. A. Gintsburg -- Investigation of Optical Properties of Atmosphere by Twilight Method by N. B. Divari -- Photoelectric Polarization Observations of Twilight by D. I. Stepanov, L. B. Gusakovskaya -- Zone of Penetration of Corpuscular Stream by A. B. Korotin -- Parameters of the Disturbed Ionosphere in the Auroral Zone by M. I. Pudovkin -- Relative Position of SD Eddies and Main Auroral Zone by N. S. Smirnov -- Dependence of Ionization in Atmosphere on Receipts of Solar Energy by A. I. Likhachev -- Dependence of Height of Ionization Maximum on Level of Solar Wave Radiation by G. V. Yegorova -- Effect of Solar Flares on State of Lower Ionosphere by N. N. Yeryushev -- Ionospheric Effects of Solar Flares by N. Yeryushev -- Recording of Number of Meteor Radar Echoes at Tomsk by A. V. Sayenko, Ye. I. Fialko.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.J 66:
- Document Date: 9/16/1965.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21342188