USSR Scientific Abstracts. Electronics and Electrical Engineering. No. 23 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1965.
- Physical Description:
- 109 pages : figures, tables
- USSR scientific abstracts - Electronics and electrical engineering (1964-1973) ; JPRS-32172
- A protection circuit for preventing nonlinear self-oscillations in a dc operational amplifier. Class 42, No. 171159 by Grekhov, Yu. N. -- Light amplifier -- Resolving amplifiers by Polonnikov, D. Ye. -- Four-beam waveguide slot antenna. Class 21, No. 170082 by Fridman, G. Kh. -- Method of electrical control of the beam of an antenna array. Class 21, No. 171034 by Mamayev, V. M., Korobov, D. D., Minkin, A. D. -- Maximum directivity of symmetrical sets of radiators by Das, B. -- Lens antenna. Class 21, No 171028 by Yel'kind, A. I., Popov, V. P., Yudin, R. N. -- Two-mirror antenna with automatic phase error compensation. Class 21, No. 170556 by Ayzenberg, A. L., Daryugin, L. N., Kuznetsov, M. G., Adrab'yevskiy, A. I., Bakhrakh, L. D. -- Cathode sputtering in an arc-type ion source by Pasyuk, A. S., Tret'yakov, Yu. P., Stanku, V. -- Cathode subassembly. Class 21, No. 170125 by Val'kov, A. F. -- A case of transient process analysis in thyratron circuits by Vishnyakov, R. D. -- The influence of the protective loop resistance on the transition of a superconducting solenoid to the normal state by Sychev, V. V., Zenkevich, V. B., Andrianov, V. V. -- Principles of the theory of reliability and operation of radio electronic equipment by Shishonok, Nikolay Andreyevich, Repkin, Vasiliy Fedorovich, Barvinskiy, Leonid L'vovich -- Some approaches to the reduction of the remagnetization power of ferrite cores with rectangular hysteresis loop by Rozental', Yu. D. -- "The Increase in Speed of Certain Automatic Control Systems" by SHATSKIY, N. Kh. -- Device for shielding the channels of long distance telephone service. Class 21, No. 171022 by Grishko, N. A., Sheremet'yev, A. V. -- Method for the joint use of supply and telesignal channels in a time-division telemechanical system by Karalyus, A. A. -- Electromagnetic receiving device of a pulse-time telemetering system by Vigand, A. G., Zibert, A. N., Karalyus, A. A. -- "Interference-Free Translation of Clipped Speech Signals by Phase Telegraphy" by KOZLENKO, N. I. -- Standard capacitor with rated capacitance. Class 21, No. 171048 by Grokhol'skiy, A. L., Kashcheyev, E. L., Fedoseyev, G. S. -- Calculation of the optimal distribution of potential in a low-noise TW-tube gun by Sayakhov, F. L. -- Device for frequency conversion of shf signals. Class 21. No. 170080 by Piotrovskiy, A. A. -- Device for converting image signals into pulse sequences. Class 21, No. 170075 by Tovbin, M. N. -- Induction converter. Class 21, No. 171039 by Pul'yer, Yu. M. -- Logarithmic functional converter. Class 42, No. 171160 by Smirnov, Yu. K. -- High-speed five-beam oscillograph by Dunaytsev, A. F., Petrukhin, V. I., Prokoshkin, Yu. D., Rykalin, V. I. -- Optical shf modulator by Yerkovich, S. P., Pisarevskiy, Yu. V., Ageshin, F. S., Tregubov, G. A., Shaldin, Yu. V. -- A phase shifter for a fixed 90° phase shift. Class 21, No. 171434 by Mizyuk, L. Ya., Gol'dgefter, V. I., Levchenko, D. G. -- Effect of first- and second-order aberrations on the characteristics of an open resonator by Averbakh, V. S., Vlasov, S. N., Talanov, V. I. -- A cathode follower. Class 21, No. 171438 by Mel'tser, V. G. -- An electron gun for zone refining without a crucible by Raynes, L. Yu., Makarevich, A. I. -- Device for automatically determining the Curie point of ferrites. Class 21, No. 171047 by Mazarchuk, V. Ya., Rokitskiy, Ye. I., Chernvyavskiy, Yu. M. -- Phase shifting device for very low frequencies. Class 21, No. 171046 by Koltik, Ye. D., Kravchenko, S. A. -- Selectivity of a synchronous detector with a pre-filter by Shtamberger, G. A., Gel'fand, V. D. -- Parametric frequency divider for shf band by Mednikov, O. I.
Electromagnetic vibration wire drive. Class 21, No. 170571 by Shapoval, V. N. -- Device for fabricating products with an electron beam. Class 21, No. 170593 by Verchenko, V. R., Gol'denberg, R. Ye., Ripko, V. A. -- Shf filter switch. Class 21. No. 170560 by Petrov, V. M. -- Evaporative cooling of electron tubes by Tiktin, S. A. -- Experimental investigation of stability of a phantastron with a wide-range continuously-controlled pulse duration by Kirillo, L. R. -- Heating of current-carrying parts of gas-filled electrical equipment by Moiseyev, M. B., Poltev, A. I. -- Time meter with dekatrons and semiconductor devices by Zinov'yev, G. S., Rozhkov, V. M. -- Dynamic trigger. Class 42, No. 171153 by Zemtsov, G. P. -- Utilization of tunnel diodes in superregenerative amplifiers by Akchurin, E. A. -- Instability of tunnel diode frequency converters by Styblik, V. A. -- Calculation of a silicon Zener-diode AFC system by Krisilov, Yu. D. -- Method for time compression of low frequency signals. Class 21, No. 170552 by Krukovskiy-Sinevich, K. B., Kaduk, B. G. -- "The Characteristic of Error Distributions in Telephone Channels During Discrete Signal Transmission" by PURTOV, L. P., ZAMRIY, A. S., SHAPOVALOV, I. F. -- "The Study of a Class of Extremum Discretely Acting Systems during the Action of Random Interferences" by ALEKSANDROVSKIY, N. M., MADZHAROV, N. Ye. -- Observations of radio emission sources at the 3.3- and 0.8-cm wavelengths by Barret, A. Kh., Kutuza, B. G., Matveyenko, L. I., Salomonovich, A. Ye. -- System for determining correlation parameters in statistical selections. Class 42, No. 170700 by Dagayev, B. M. -- An electron-optical installation for determining the position of a luminous objects. Class 21, No. 171432 by Letokhov, V. S. -- Bolometric meter for measuring shf power. Class 21, No. 170086 by Petrov, V. M. -- Instrument for measuring parameters of oscillatory circuits. Class 21, No. 170088 by Shmuratko, Yu. D. -- Energetic amplitude detector. Class 21, No. 171027 by Ageyev, D. V., Zel'manov, S. S. -- Device for measuring a magnetic field by an inductive method. Class 42, No. 171123 by Kotyuk, A. F., Sheremet'yev, E. V. -- An instrument for measuring the speed of moving surfaces without touching them. Class 42, No. 171172 by Kozubovskiy, S. F. -- An instrument for automatically measuring the speed of moving surfaces without touching them. Class 42, No. 171173 by Kozubovskiy, S. F. -- Piezoelectric transducer for measuring the difference between total and static pressures. Class 42, No. 171139 by Chernyavskiy, S. Yu. -- System for measuring the duration and number of interruptions in a communication channel. Class 21, No. 171023 by Berkman, N. A., Gontar', V. M., Gurov, V. S., Darova, P. I., Yetrukhin, N. N., Zolotarev, Ya. M., Zrazhevskiy, S. P., Kopp, V. M., Pasechnik, N. D., Ponomarenko, V. A., Pugach, A. B., Raykin, P. S., Sergeyev, I. V. -- An instrument for measuring the ratio of two resistors meeting at a single node point in an electronic integrator lattice. Class 42, No. 171184 by Remnev, V. F. -- A method for determining the frequency response of linear dynamic components. Class 42, No. 171187 by Sarafanov, I. A. -- A balanced fm discriminator. Class 21, No. 171442 by Sidorov, V. M., Kubitskiy, A. A. -- Determination of the magnetic parameters of toroidal core materials during sectionally linear representation of their hysteresis loop by Razykov, R.S. -- Using the method of brightness marks in the investigation of phase-stablishing processes which occur during the synchronization of parametric generators by Yanayt, Yu. A., Voronin, E. S. -- Measuring the distribution of probabilities of infralow-frequency processes of a photoelectric method by Andreyev, G. A., Zverev, V. A., Chandayev, A. K. -- Volt-amp-wattmeter for audio and ulstrasonic frequencies by Bezikovich, A. Ya. -- Effect of reflections on the accuracy of measuring group delay by Molebnyy, V. V. -- High-sensitivity thermoregulator. Class 21, No. 171040 by Kostenko, V. I. -- Two-channel regenerative thermometer.
Subtraction by AI-100 analyzer by Belogurov, V. N. -- A method for measuring attenuation of shf energy. Class 21, No. 171450 by Konchakovskiy, Ye. R. -- Efficiency of energy conversion in a medium with inverse population [Reported at the International Symposium on Laser Physics, Bern, 13 Oct 64.] by Mikaelyan, A. L., Turkov, Yu. G. -- Generation threshold of a ruby laser with allowance for the dissipation of pumping energy in the crystal by Vylegzhanin, D. N., Zelikman, M. Kh. -- Device for deflecting light beams. Class 21, No. 170074 by Shamburov, V. A. -- A semiconductor GaAs₁₋xPx junction laser by Basov, N. G., Yeliseyev, P. G., Nikitin, V. V., Lishina, A. V., Maslov, V. N., Nashel'skiy, A. Ya. -- Selective excitation of rare-earth ion centers in crystals by Voron'ko, Yu. K., Kaminskiy, A. A., Osiko, V. V., Prokhorov, A. M. -- Dynamics of a two-mode laser by Basov, N. G., Morozov, V. N., Orayevskiy, A. N. -- Measurement of the electron density in plasma by means of an interferometric method using a ruby laser by Mitsuk, V. Ye., Savoskin, V. I., Chernikov, V. A. -- WORK ON LASERS IN SOVIET UNION REPORTED -- Harmonic oscillation generator using key elements by Zakirov, T. A. -- Natural oscillations in dielectric resonators by Orayevskiy, A. N., Shcheglov, V. A. -- A multivibrator. Class 21, No. 171433 by Labzin, N. N., Baranov, R. A., Gorinshteyn, L. L. -- Rectangular-pulse generator by Nasibov, A. S., Lomakin, V. L. -- Narrow HV pulse generator by Nasibov, A. S., Lomakin, V. L. -- Method for tuning the frequency of tuning fork oscillators. Class 21, No. 170557 by Kudryavtsev, V. B., Gerasimov, L. I. -- Universal ultrasonic head by Tsok, O. Ye. -- Photomagnetic effect and photoconductivity in p-type InSb and lifetime at low temperatures by Nasledov, D. N., Popov, Yu. G. -- Investigation of the properties of a thermoelectron diode located in an independently produced discharge plasma by Morgulis, N. D., Korchevoy, Yu. P. -- Rectangular pulse generator. Class 21, No. 171020 by Lipinskiy, G. V., Notkin, L. R., Glushko, E. N., Grabar', K. V. -- A pulse counter based on a ladder network of series connected diodes. Class 42, No. 171166 by Taymanov, R. Ye. -- Allowance for the thermal velocities of electrons under static conditions of centrifugal-electrostatic focusing by Korostelev, G. N. -- Generator of high-voltage rectangular pulses by Umarov, G. Ya., Trukhov, V. S. -- Pulse generators with feedback quadripoles by Grigorin-Ryabov, V. V. -- Device for contactless pulse shaping. Class 83, No. 170391 by Fedotov, V. N., Reyfman, M. P. -- Photomagnetic effect in the frontal illumination of an electron-hole junction by Gribnikov, Z. S. -- Thermionic emission of samarium, europium, and gadolinium hexaborides by Yermakov, S. V., Tsarev, B. M. -- Approximate method of calculating resonators containing dielectrics by Semenov, G. F. -- A waveguide converter filter. Class 21, No. 171455 by Mashkovtsev, B. M., Afanas'yeva, G. A. -- Connecting device from a cross-shaped waveguide to two rectangular waveguides. Class 21, No. 171037 by Bibik, G. A. -- Circularly polarized H₁₁ wave driver in a circular waveguide. Class 21, No. 171036 by Gekker, I. R. -- Device for coupling a drift resonator with magnified spatial interaction and a rectangular waveguide. Class 21, No. 171033 by Golont, L. Ye., Tumakova, R. N., Gabyshev, V. G., Zakurdayev, A. D. -- Device for measuring small losses in two-terminal pair networks. Class 21, No. 171032 by Gostishchev, L. N. -- Analytical determination of the coupling factor of a few cascade-connected three-waveguide directional couplers by Sablin, Ye. S. -- Application of the method of mirror images to calculating the dispersion matrix of a slot-type waveguide bridge by Sablin, Ye. S. -- Calculation of irregular waveguides by the method of "equivalent resonator" by Kulikov, E. L., Il'in, V. S., Il'in, V. K. -- "Scientific and Technical Conference on the Uses of Computer Technology in Electric Power Production" by TAYTS, A. A. -- "The Choice of Optimum Parameters of Transformers Operating at a 2-15 c/sec Frequency" by ARTEM'YEV, A. I., ARTEM'YEV, A. A.
Single-phase synchronous generator living a negative-sequence synchronous field by Antonov, M. V., Radin, V. I. -- Fundamental characteristics of silicon controlled rectifiers by Krogeris, A. F., Shinka, Ya. K. -- Fundamental problems of high voltage in power engineering, electrical engineering, and electrophysics by Kostenko, M. V. -- Synchronous servosystem. Class 21, No. 171038 by Karpov, Ye. M., Barkovskiy, Yu. M.
- Document Date: 9/28/1965.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21342788