USSR Scientific Abstracts. Electronics and Electrical Engineering. No. 24 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1965.
- Physical Description:
- 87 pages : figures
- USSR scientific abstracts - Electronics and electrical engineering (1964-1973) ; JPRS-32302
- Calculation of multiresonator selective parametric amplifiers by Alfeyev, V. N., Ratbil', E. L. -- Variation of the gain in tunnel-diode single-stage amplifiers at medium frequencies by Dubrovskiy, I. A., Shagurin, I. I. -- Device for automatic amplification control in duplex amplifiers for loudspeaker links. Class 21, No. 170550 by Birenberg, I. E., Govendo, I. Ya., Bizin, P. S., Bakaleynik, T. M. -- Two-channel dc voltage multiplier. Class 21, No. 170555 by Chernyy, I. I. -- Solid-state d-c amplifier by Petrov, Ye. R. -- Short-wave directional antenna for 5.5--18.5 Mc by Shmidt, O. -- Calculation of many-horn sharply peaked antennas for very high frequencies by Vorob'yev, Ye. A. -- Experimental investigation of the characteristics of antennas in which the aperture dimensions are time-modulated by Vorob'yev, Ye. A., Ivanov, B. P. -- New trends in the production of antenna radomes (review) -- Conditions for practical realization of a sharply peaked antenna by Ivanov, B. P. -- The use of accumulating circuits in remote control devices by Avetov, Yu. V., Sovetov, B. Ya. -- Group delay in telephone channels and methods for reducing its irregularity by Divnogortsev, G. P. -- Device for suppressing external electromagnetic effects in symmetric circuits of communication lines. Clans 21, No. 170549 by Kalyuzhnyy, V. F., Mikhaylov, M. I., Frolov, P. A., Klimov, M. A., Kashutin, A. A. -- "Evaluating the Parameters of a Phase-Correcting Circuit for High-Selectivity Communication Channels" by DAVYDOV, G. B. -- "Automatic Control of the Quality of Radiotelegraph Communications" by BUKHBINDER, V. Ye. -- "An International Experiment in Radio Communications Via an Artificial Earth Satellite and the Moon" by KALASHNIKOV, N. I., KANTOR, L. YA., BYKOV, V. L. -- Experimental investigation of the trajectory of electrons in a magnetron gun by Sushkin, N. G., Perezhogin, M. I. -- A device for studying the durability of extremely sensitive electrical contacts by Kas'yan, R. M. -- Analysis of the starting process in a self-excited transistor voltage-converter operating with a resistive load by Roslyakov, V. V. -- Automatic control in a bridge-type balanced modulator by Klyagin, L. Ye. -- Voltage converter by Begzhanov, R. B., Galyamov, G. Z. -- Fabrication of photoelectric energy converters by the method of ion bombardment by L'vov, V. S. -- On the most effective modes of operation of the thermionic converter by Dyuzhev, G. A., Martsinovskiy, A. M., Pikus, G. Ye., Yur'yev, V. G. -- Semiconductor voltage stabilizer. Class 21, No. 170554 by Benin, V. L., Borodin, N. I., Kizilov, V. U., Lyakhovitskiy, Ye. M. -- Cyclic discrete regulator. Class 21, No. 170565 by Stepanov, V. I. -- Device for automatic tuning of the selection channel in radio receivers or transmitters. Class 21, No. 170558 by Sidorenko, O. V. -- A method for fastening a winding made of fine glass-covered wire to a current supply. Class 21, No. 171895 by Zelikovskiy, Z. I., Kondur, A. V., Shleymovich, M. I. -- Study of the heat transfer coefficients of plate-mounted radioelectronic equipment by Karapetyan, A. M. -- The study of the dynamics of optimum regulators by Anisimov, A. S., Vasil'yev, A.I. -- A phase correction device with negative feedback. Class 21, No. 171883 by Silkin, L. B. -- A phase shifter. Class 21, No. 171904 by Bunakov, V. L., Zav, yalov, M. P., Moin, V. S., Gasparov, R. G. -- On the stability of accelerated-beam parameters in microtrons by Kanter, B. Z. -- Theory of shf semiconductor-diode switches by Sestroretskiy, B. V., Liberman, L. S. -- On the theory of a diode containing a rarefied plasma by Baksht, F. G. -- Noise of diodes with nonlinear capacitance by Korablev, I. V., FM oscillators using tunnel diodes by D'yachenko, B. M. -- Nonlinear filtration and quasi-optimal nature of phase AFC by Tikhonov, V. I. -- Electromechanical double band filter. Class 21, No. 170590 by Khatuntsev, L. A., Petrenko, V. K. -- Accuracy of determining periodic solutions in a system for automatic phase control of the frequency by Shakhgil'dyan, V. V. -- Effect of noise correlation on the noise immunity of coherent reception in PM telegraphy by Sokolov, V. V., Pelekhatyy, M. I. -- Approximation in mean of periodic functions by Fourier sums by Berdyshev, V. I. -- Criterion for estimating the efficiency of systems for the transmission of discrete information by Vasil'yev, P. V. -- Matching an information source with a channel by the method of transposition of spectra by Ovseyevich, I. A., Pinsker, M. S. -- Concerning the optimal number of signal positions in communication systems with amplitude modulation using the accumulation method by Bondarev, B. N. -- Interference immunity of a receiver for signals of unknown form by Fleysher, S. M. -- Problem of encoding the signals in a multiple-phase-keying system by Okunev, Yu. B. -- Encoding the output signals of pulse-supplied M-var sensors by Levin, M. I., Semko, Yu. I., Solodov, Yu. S., Mikhaylov, Ye. V. -- A method for measuring magnetoresistance and thermomagnetic effect in conductors of the first kind. Class 21, No. 171913 by Lisker, I. S. -- Detection of weak forces acting on vibrational systems with high Q by Braginskiy, V. B. -- Device for measuring the parameters of reactive elements in the region of superhigh frequencies. Class 21, No. 171029 by Tolstov, V. G., Platonov, V. A. -- A device for measuring efficiency and other parameters in a thermocouple. Class 21, No. 171886 by Zhukov, V. F., Inglizyan, P. N., Stavriandis, S. A., Chilikidi, A. A. -- A meter for the energizing regulator of a synchronous machine. Class 21, No. 171897 by Barkan, Ya. D. -- Spark channel formation in air by Andreyev, S.I., Sokolov, B. M. -- Choice of input circuit in the measurement of small Tau by the phase method by Lunezhev, S. P. -- Instrument for the investigation of thermoelectric and thermogalvanomagnetic effects by Kocharli, K. Sh., Vidadi, Yu. A. -- "Measurement of Small Phase Modulation by the Lissajou Figure Method" by MAZUROV, M. Ye. -- The frequency entrainment band of a laser generator by Bershteyn, I. L. -- Changes in the emission spectrum of the ruby laser during generation by Kubarev, A. M., Piskarev, V. I. -- Operation of a He-Ne laser with hollow-cathode discharge by Chebotayev, V. P., Pokasov, V. V. -- Laser with cylindrical mirrors by Klement'yev, V. M., Kolomnikov, Yu. D. -- 75-micron laser by Petrov, Yu. N., Prokhorov, A. M. -- Coherent radiation of a GaAs p-n junction obtained by diffusion of beryllium by Poltoratskiy, E. A., Stuchebnikov, V. M., Yunovich, A. E. -- Theory of laser emission on indirect band-to-band transitions by Mashkevich, V. S., Vinetskiy, V. L. -- Energy balance of a ruby excited by powerful light pulses by Rubinov, A. N. -- Investigation of a laser with passive shuttering by Mikaelyan, A. L., Anton'yants, V. Ya., Dolgiy, V. A., Turkov, Yu. G. -- Possibility of negative absorption at free-carrier-assisted indirect transitions by Grinberg, A. A., Rogachev, A. A., Ryvkin, S. M. -- The response of a neodymium-glass laser amplifier by Basov, N. G., Grasyuk, A. Z., Zubarev, I. G. -- Maximum duration of laser-radiation pulse by Mikaelyan, A. L., Turkov, Yu. G. -- "Organization of Patent Information in the USSR" by DOBRONEVSKIY, Ye. D. -- Experimental investigation of the fidelity of a pulsed remote-control system by Berganov, I. R. -- A device for registering electrical pulses. Class 21, No. 170547 by Volkov, V. V., Kostenko, M. A., Volkova, L. N. -- A method for producing intermittent voltage. Class 21, No. 171912 by Chistoserdov, M. G. -- Contribution to the theory of transients in semiconductors following deviations of the carrier density from equilibrium by Baranov, L. I. -- Device for the detection of micrononuniformities in semiconductors by Lerintsi, A., Nemet, T., Sebeni, P., Tikhani, Ye., and A high temperature semiconductor rectifier. Class 21, No. 171924 by Mogilevskiy, B. M., Usmanov, O. -- The influence of strong fields on the thermoelectron emission from semiconductors by Chayka, G. Ye. -- High-accuracy measurement of electric parameters of thin dielectric films by Vorob'yev, Ye. A., Shchegolev, V. A. -- A directly-heated thermionic cathode. Class 21, No. 171926 by Amosov, V. M. -- Investigation of the noise factor of transistors by Fokina, V. F. -- Calculating the "mode" AGC by Krisilov, Yu. D. -- Effect of innate dislocations in alloyed p-n junctions on the duration of the transient processes by Yeremin, S. A., Kir'yanova, V. M., Shchevelev, M. I. -- A transistorized current relay. Class 21, No. 171900 by Charnotskiy, A. P., Panteleyev, V. F. -- Avalanche operation of transistors (A review) by Zinov'yev, G. S. -- Experimental investigation of an "opposing rows of rods" [delay] system by Gos'kov, P. I., Bezmaternykh, L. N. -- Type HnO surface waves in a rectangular waveguide with transversely magnetized ferrite, and their use for the construction of non-reciprocal devices by Popova, G. M., Protopopova, L. M. -- "Modernization of Electric Power Stations with Medium Steam Parameters" -- "Status of the Soviet Power Industry and Electrification Program" -- "An Analog Computer for Studying Transient Electromechanical Processes in Power Networks" by GORBUNOVA, L. M., LUGINSKIY, Ya. N., NOVAKOVSKIY, A. N., PORTNOY, M. G., STRYUTSKOV, V. K.
- Document Date: 10/7/1965.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21342789