USSR Scientific Abstracts. Physics and Mathematics. No. 34 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1965.
- Physical Description:
- 305 pages : figures, tables
- USSR scientific abstracts - Physics and mathematics (1963-1973) ; JPRS-30365
- On the excitation of sound waves in a weakly ionized plasma by Anheleyko, V. V. (Angeleyko, V.V.), Kitsenko, O.B. (Kitsenko, A. B.) -- The dependence of solar rotational velocity upon optical depth by Aslanov, I. A. -- On the stability of atmospheric optical properties by Livshits, G. Sh. -- Interpretation of the infrared absorption spectrum of the active isomers of N₂F₂ by Kuzyakov, Yu. Ya. -- The brightness of the lunar surface features in earthshine by Orlova, N. S., Darchiya, Sh. P. -- Violet absorption in the atmosphere of Venus by Polozhentseva, T. A. -- Observations of the spectrum of spiculae and the fine structure of the solar chromosphere by Nikol'skiy, G. M. -- Electroluminescence spectra of strongly degenerate gallium arsenide by Imenkov, A. N., Kozlov, M. M., Meskin, S. S., Nasledov, D. N., Kavich, V. N., Tsarenkov, B. V. -- Luminescence of inorganic materials: the role of the stimulating action of the exciting light in phosphorescence phenomena by Antonov-Romanovsky, V.V., Vinokurov, L. A., Fok, M. V. -- Basic relationships in electroluminescence by Vereshchagin, I. K. -- Asymmetry of the doublet in Mossbauer resonance absorption spectra of some organic compounds of tin by Shpine, ', V. S., Aleksandrov, A. Yu., Ryasnyy, G. K., Okhlobystin, O. Yu. -- Investigation of the Mossbauer effect in Pd-Sn alloys by Ibraimov, N. S., Kuz'min, R. N. -- Recombination radiation in lead selenide layers by Galkin, L. N. -- Investigations of stimulated Raman scattering in mixtures by Zubov, V. A., Sushchinskiy, M. M., Shuvalov, I. K. -- A catalogue of parameters of polarized light reflected from terrestrial rocks by Kokhan, Ye. K. -- On the anomaly of the temperature coefficient of the speed of ultrasonic waves in water by Glinskiy, A. A. -- Investigation of the stability of plastic scintillators based on polystyrene by Nagornaya, L. L., Bezuglyy, V. D., Vlasov, V. G. -- The theory of multiphonon transitions within the F-center by Palistrant, M. Ye. -- Some optical and photoelectric properties of thin layers of the Ga-Te system by Mushinskiy, V. P., Gramatskiy, V. I. -- "Absrotpion of Ultrasonic Waves in Benzene Solutions of Polystyrene" by KOCHARYAN, N. M., NALBANDYAN, N. A., ARAKELYAN, V. Ts., FARSHYAN, G. S. -- Stability of an anisotropic layered cylindrical shell in a supersonic gas stream by Bagdasaryan, G. E. -- Pulsed thermoluminescence of CsI(Tl) and NaI(Tl) crystals by Baturicheva, Z. B., Tsirlin, Yu. A. -- Pulse polarography during the analysis of semiconducting films and some alloys based on indium-antimony-tellurium by Kopanskaya, L. S. -- A study of semiconductor alloys of the gallium phosphide - gallium sulfide system by Negreskul, V. V. -- A study of some complex semiconductor phases having a sphalerite structure by Maslyanko, R. A., Markus, M. M. -- Investigation of the kinetics of the polymorphic alpha-beta and beta-alpha transformations in single-crystal p-dichlorobenzene by Mnyukh, Yu. V., Kitaygorodskiy, A. I., Asadov, Yu. G. -- Microhardness of some complex diamond-like semiconductors by Borshchevskiy, A. S., Takhtareva, N. K., Tret'yakov, D. N. -- Semiconductor properties of solid solutions of the (HgSe) sub 3x -(In sub 2 Se sub 3) sub (1-x) system by Gavrilitsa, E. I. -- Kinetics of the depletion layer photoeffects of a semiconductor by Tyagay, V. A. -- Thickness dependence of the nature of the electron energy bands in a semiconducting film by Tavger, B. A. -- Investigation of the Fermi surface of indium by Mina, R. T., Khaykin, M. S. -- Induced magnetic anisotropy in a single crystal of the hexagonal ferrite BaCo₁.₅Fe₁₆.₅O₂₇ by Zalesskiy, A. V., Perekalina, T. M., Nonlinear galvanomagnetic phenomena, voltage-current characteristics with negative differential conductivity, and runaway electrons by Bass, F. G. -- The nature of birefringence and some details of the structure of energetic zones in CdS and CdSx-CdSe₁₋x crystals by Marisova, S. V. -- Radiative recombination at radiation structural defects in germanium by Gippius, A. A., Vavilov, V. S. -- Radiation structure defects in very pure monocrystals of silicon by Vavilov, V. S., Vintovkin, S. I., Lyutovich, A. S., Plotnikov, A. F., Sokolova, A. A. -- "Indirect Excitons and Phonon Spectrum of Cu₂O" by AGEKYAN, V. T., GROSS, Ye. F., KAPLYANSKIY, A. A. -- "'Waveguide' Theory of Field Emission of Molecular Complexes of Semiconductors and Experimental Results" by KOMAR, A. P., SAVCHENKO, V. P. -- "Possibility of Recombinational Instability in Semiconductors" by BONCH-BRUYEVICH, V. L., KALASHNIKOV, S. G. -- "Magnetic Spectra of Lithium-Zinc Ferrites" by DAVYDOV, L. A., POLTINNIKOV, S. A., BRYZHINA, M. F. -- "Covariant Form of a Dielectric Tensor in Higher and Middle Crystal Systems with Vector Influence" by BARKOVSKIY, L. M., FEDOROV, F. I. -- Applicability of spin wave theory to ferromagnetic metals by Tsarev, V. A., Zavaritskiy, N. V. -- Contribution to the theory of transfer phenomena in metals in strong magnetic fields by Akhiyezer, A. I., Bar'yakhtar, V. G., Peletminskiy, S. V. -- Small size superconductors in a strong magnetic field by Larkin, A. I. -- On the problem of the structure of the magnetic field in the convection zone of the sun by Kozhevnikov, N. I. -- Concerning the interpretation of the geomagnetic effect of 1908 by Zhuravlev, V. K. -- Effect of contact between crystals on the electroluminescence of zinc sulfide by Vereshchagin, I. K., Kosyachenko, L. A. -- Hall effect in nickel alloys by Volkov, D. I., Kozlova, T. M. -- Irregular micropulsations of the Earth's electromagnetic field in the auroral zone and their correlations with auroras and the ionospheric Es layer by Skrynnikpv, R. G., Mal'tseva, N. F. -- The problem of the propagation of strong radio waves in the ionosphere by Ginzburg, E. I. -- Attainment of negative absorption on part of a Doppler broadened line by Sosinskiy M. L., Morozov, Ye. N. -- Comment on the theory of a superconductor with singlet or triplet pairs by Svirskiy, M. S. -- Magnetosonic resonance in a toroidal system by Kovan, I. A., Kozorovitskiy, L. L., Rusanov, V. D., Smirnov, V. P., Frank-Kamenetskiy, D. A. -- Electrical properties of alloys of the (InSb) sub x - (InTe) sub (1-x) system by Molodyan, I. P. -- "Electrical Arcing Through a Slit in Glass in Caesium Atmosphere" by [Illegible], Yu. K., LEBEDEV, S. Ya., RODIONOVA, V. G. -- "Electrical Properties of Rare Earth Oxides" by BOGORODITSKIY, N. P., PASYNKOV, V. V., RIFAT RIZK, Basili, VOLOKOBINSKIY, Yu. M. -- Hydrodynamic instability in boiling-water reactors by Dolgov, V. V., Sudnitsyn, O. A. -- Water treatment and water conditions in atomic power plants by Kot, Aleksandr Akimovich -- The oscillation of a viscous fluid in a vessel by Kreyn, S.G. -- "Quantum Fluids" by KHALATNIKOV, I. M. -- A new photomultiplier with high time resolution by Berkovskiy, A. G., Dukor, S. G. -- Characteristics of photomultipliers with toroidal type dynodes and 50 mm cathode diameter [Report, 14th Annual Conference on Nuclear Spectroscopy held in Tbilisi, 14-22 Feb 1964] by Berkovskiy, A.G., Gusel'nikov, V.G., Dukor, S.G. -- Influence of the gamma-ray background on the energy resolution of a spectrometer employing a semiconductor detector [Report, 14th Annual Conference on Nuclear Spectroscopy held in Tbilisi, 14-22 Feb 1964] by Goryachev,B. I., Kozlov, V.A., Chukichev,M.V., Yur'yev,B.A -- Sounding the surface layer of the atmosphere with paired balance-meters by Prokh, L. A. -- Some results of measurements of drop dimensions in clouds of the steppe zone of the Ukraine by Prokh, L. Z. -- Standard set of reference frequencies for nuclear precession magnetometers by Rotshteyn, A. Ya. -- Pulsed source of reference light signal for the stabilization of the gain of a photoelectronic multiplier by Gerling, V. E., Concerning the measurement of the gravitational field without using optical-mechanical systems by Troshkov, G. A. -- Utilization of gas-kinetics phenomena for measuring the surface temperature of heated bodies by Polyans'kyy, V. K. (Polyanskiy, V. K.), Vashchenko, V. I. -- Free carrier absorption in silicon in the 40--100 micron region by Shaganov, I. I., Kislovskiy, L. D., Rudyavskaya, I. G. -- Prestressed acceleration piezo-detectors by Pellinets, V. S. -- Spectrometer for observation of electron paramagnetic resonance in solids by Belonogov, A. M., Sazanov, A. M., Serdyuk, A. S., Marchenko, V. P., Rusakov, A. F. -- A device for detonating a charge in a vacuum chamber. Class 78, No. 168161 by Ryabukha, A. Ya., Kurin, V. V. -- Possible use of indium arsenide Hall-effect sensors as power conversion meters by Manovets, L. M., Stanko, A. A. -- Experimental investigation of shielding on the RIZ stand by Belov, S. P., Dulin, V. A., Kazanskiy, Yu. A., Popov, V. I., Tsypin, S. G. -- Investigation of the stability of a rotating plasma pinch by Ladikov, Yu. P. -- Plane problem of potential magnetogasdynamics by Kozyrenko, V. Ye. -- Slowing down of slow protons in metals by Trubnikov, B. A., Yavlinskiy, Yu. N. -- Current-convective instability of collisionless plasma by Mikheylovskiy, A. B. -- Plasma studies by Kostko, O. -- Escape of laminar jet of a conducting charged gas into a space with an electric field by Sokovishin, Yu. A. -- Magnetohydrodynamic lubricating layer by Shvarts, I. A. -- Concerning one condition for the acceleration of magnetogasdynamic streams by Pol'skiy, N. I. -- Escape of laminar jet of a conducting charged gas into a space with an electric field by Sokovishin, Yu. A. -- Investigation of the transmission of a TE₁₁ wave through plasma confined in a circular waveguide by Gorokhov, Yu. V., Modenov, V. P., Prokof'yeva, S. V. -- Confinement of high-concentration plasma in adiabatic traps by Podgornyy, I. M. -- Investigation of a plasma frequency multiplier by Brandt, A. A., Kaminskiy, V. N., Tyagunov, A. V. -- Anomalous resistance and microwave radiation of a plasma in a strong electric field by Demidov, B. A., Yelagin, N. I., Ryutov, D. D., Fanchenko, S. D. -- Measurement of the density of a plasma decaying in a magnetic field with the aid of microwave and Fabry-Perot interferometers by Blinov, P. I., Zagorodnikov, S. P., Smolkin, G. Ye., Sholin, G. V. -- "Nonlinear Theory of Interaction Between Electron Beams in a Plasma with Transversal Waves" by KOVRIZHNYKH, L. M., TSYTOVICH, V. N. -- "Acceleration of a Plasma by Means of an Electromagnetic H₁₁ Wave in a Circular Waveguide" by KONONOV, B. P., SARKSYAN, K. A., SILIN, V. A., TSOPP, L. E. -- "Investigation of the Capture of Plasma in a Magnetic Trap with Reverse Fields" by ZYKOV, V. G., STEPANENKO, I. A., TOLOK, V. T., SINELNIKOV, K. D. -- "Investigation of the Deionization of a Plasma at Atmospheric Pressure by Means of Ultrahigh Frequencies" by ANDREEV, S. I., SOKOLOV, B. M. -- "Current Oscillations in a Thermoelectron Energy Transformer" by STAKHANOV, I. P., STEPANOV, A. S. -- "Possibility of Formation of Instabilities in a Plasma Captured by a Transverse Magnetic Field" by DEMIDENKO, I. I., LOMINO, N. S., PADALKA, V. G., SAFRONOV, B. G., SINEL'NIKOV, K. D. -- Some questions of relativistic mechanics of photon rockets by Zaytsev, V. S. -- Application of shock waves in high-pressure physics by Al'tshuler, L. V. -- Concerning the concentration of stresses around holes in cylindrical stalls by Savin, G.M. (Savin, G.N.), Guz', O.M. (Guz', A.N.) -- Flame propagation in the tongue-shaped ignition region of a hydrogen-oxygen mixture by Basevich, V. Ya., Kogarko, S. M. -- "Elastic Twinning of Ferrosilicon" (presented by Academician P. A. Rebinder 16 July 1964) by FINEKL', V. M., ZRAYCHENKO, V. A., VORONOV, I. N. -- "Determinination of Stress in an Anisotropic Lamina With an Elastic Core" by SAVIN, G. N., GRILITSKIY, D. V. -- "The Influence of Cyclic Plastic Deformations on the Fatigue of Metals Under the Action of Uniformly and Nonuniformly Applied Stresses" by PISARENKO, G. S., TROSHCHENKO, V. T., BUGARY, V. I., "Axial Symmetric Bending and Stability of Tro-Layer Circular Laminae with Light Fillers" by GALIMOV, N. K. -- Some magnetic and optical properties of the benzanthracene molecule by Rakauskas, R. I., Bolotin, A. B. -- Strong excitation and dissociation of molecules in an intense light field by Askar'yan, G. A. -- Self-depolarization of fluorescence of solutions by Szalay, L. -- Positive column instability in a magnetic field at-low pressure. Instability of the positive column by Vladimirov, V. V. -- Migration of excitation energy in solutions and accompanying phenomena by Levshin, V. L. -- Study of neutron slowing-down in beryllium and beryllium oxide by a pulsed method by Zhezherun, I. F. -- Neutron dosimetry by Yudin, Mikhail Fedorovich, Fominiykh, Vladimir Ignat'yevich -- Muitiphoton processes by Bonch-Bruyevich, A. M., Khodovoy, V. A. -- On the mechanism of γ-ray emission in solar flares by Zheleznyakov, V. V. -- Electron paramagnetic resonance in finely dispersed lithium by Gen, M. Ya., Petinov, V. I. -- Experimental investigation of the electron structure of nickel by the magneto-optical method by Krinchik, G. S., Nurmukhamedov, G. M. -- The quantum state of Mott's exciton in polar crystals by Vinets'kyy, V. L. (Vinetskiy, V. L.), Kravchenko, V. Ya. -- Secular variations in the intensity of primary radiation during the period 1958-1960 by Shafer, Yu. G. -- The 27-day period of variation in cosmic ray intensity by Krymskiy, G. F., Kuz'min, A. I., Shafer, G. V. -- Spatial distribution of hard radiation from a 25 MeV betatron by Garganeyev, G. P., Dimov, N. I., Velikosel'skiy, V. A. -- Seasonal variations in the intensity of cosmic rays in the stratosphere by Shafer, Yu. G., Sokolov, V. D., Krymskiy, G. F., Skryabin, N. G. -- Energy spectrum of excitons in crystals with zone extrema at the Brillouin zone boundary by Bobrysheva, A. I. -- Metal and water protection against neutron point sources by Barsukov, O.A., Avzyanov, V.S. -- Photoproduction of gravitons from spinor particles by Mironovskiy, V. N. -- Spin of virtual gravitons by Zakharov, V. I. -- Theory of bremsstrahlung of slow electrons interacting with atoms by Kas'yanov, V., Starostin, A. -- Some consequences of unitary symmetry for processes in which ω, φ and fO mesons participate by Ioffe, B. L., Kobzarev, I. Yu., Pomeranchuk, I. Ya. -- Internal magnetic field in W and Ru atoms dissolved in iron by Savin, E. P., Kul'kov, V. D., Kogan, A. V., Nikitin, L. P., Stel'makh,M.F. -- Stratification of the H₂--HD and D₂--HD systems in the solid phase by Bulatova, R. F., Kogan, V. S. -- Inelastic processes at high energies by Rekalo, M. P. -- The effect of nuclear structure on L shell internal conversion coefficients for hindered gamma transitions [Report, 14th Annual Conference on Nuclear Spectroscopy held in Tbilisi, 14-22 Feb 1964] by Listengarten, M.A., Feresin, A.P. -- Irradiation of n-Ge with fast neutrons by Starostin, K. L., Tuturov, Yu. F., Poretskiy, L. B. -- Scintillation detector for dosimetry of γ and x-rays by Tsirlin, Yu. A., Vershinina, S. P., Bezuglyy, V. D., Zaplesnichenko, G. P. -- Method of estimating the effective scintillation Co-excitation times by Doroshenko, G. G., Stolyarova, Ye. L. -- On the radiation belts of Jupiter by Pariyskiy, Yu. P. -- Nuclear magnetic resonance in continuous-flow liquid by Zhernovoy, Aleksandr Ivanovich, Latyshev, Georgiy Dmitriyevich -- Investigation of slowing down of slow atoms in gases by the gamma-ray resonance scattering method by Akkerman, A. F., Kochetkov, V. L., Chekanov, V. N. -- Measurement of soft-electron fluxes in the upper atmosphere by means of a secondary-electron multiplier by Antonova, L. A., Ivanov-Kholodnyy, G. S., Masanova, N. D., Medvedev, V. S. -- Calculation of the first and second order Hartree-Fock diagrams for the ground state energy of light atoms in the perturbation theory formulation, by Matulis, A. Yu., (Matulis, A.), Safronova, U. I. (Safronova, U.), Tolmachev, V. V. (Tolmaciovas, V.) -- Concerning the instability of an electron beam moving in a medium by Fedorov, V. L., A method for activating the phosphor in permanently luminous compounds. Class 22, No. 167919 by Anisimov, S. B., Onishchuk, T. P. -- Photonuclear effects produced in copper by gamma rays from a 25 MeV medical betatron by Garganeyev, G. P. -- "New Data on the Decay Scheme of Re¹⁸⁸" by VITMAN, V. D., VOINOVA, N. A., DZHELEPOV, B. S. -- "The Two-Hour (7.7 ksec) Lu¹⁶⁸ Isomer" by GROMOV, K. Ya.,, HNATOWICZ, V., DANAGULYAN, A. S., STRIGACHEV, A. T., SHPINEL', V. S. -- "Cascade Mechanism of High-Energy Nuclear Reactions. 1. Total Inelastic Cross Sections, Angular and Energy Distribution of Fast Particles" by DENISOV, F. P., LATYPOVA, R. A., MILOVANOV, V. P., CHERENKOV, P. A. -- "Baryon Resonances in π- p-Interactions at 7.5 GEV with Formation of Strange Particles" by BELYAKOV, V. A., VEKSLER, V. I., VIRYASOV, N. M., KLADNITSKAYA, Ye. N., KOPYLOV, G. I., PENEV, V. N., SOLOV'YEV, M. I. -- "Meson Resonances in π- p-Interactions at 7.5 GEV with Formation of Strange Particles" by BELYAKOV, V. A., Veksler, V. I., VIRYASOV, N. M., KLADNITSKAYA, Ye. N., KOPYLOV, G. I., PENEV, V. N., SOLOV'YEV, M. I. -- "Electron Energy Distribution in a Positive Discharge in a Mixture of Mercury and Inert Gases" by KHALFIN, V. B. -- Thermodynamics of a one-dimensional model of particles with a Coulomb interaction by Magalinskiy, V. B. -- Thermodynamic fundamentals of rheology by Khoroshun, L. P. -- Some special features of the combustion of liquid-fuel droplets by Fedoseyev, V. A., Polishchuk, D. I. -- A study of the thermodynamic properties of gallium antimonide by the electromotive force method by Gerasimenko, L. N., Zaytsev, V. A., Lozhkin, L. N., Morachevskiy, A. G. -- Temperature distribution in clouds and close to their edges by Polovina, I. P. -- Heat exchange crisis for boiling in narrow annular channels by Tolubinskiy, V. I., Ornatskiy, A. P., Kichigin, A. M., Litoshenko, A. K. -- Heat exchange when the heat exchange surface and medium vibrate at infrasonic and sonic frequency by Kremnev, O. A., Satanovskiy, A. L. -- Investigation of thermophysical properties of gases at high temperatures under dissociation conditions by Kessel'man, P. M. -- Thermodynamic properties of hydrogen at high temperatures by Rabinovich, V. A. -- Heat exchange during boiling of underheated liquid in an annular channel by Tolubinskiy, V. I., Glushchenko, L. F. -- A study of the limits of vibrating flame propagation by Korobkova, M. P. -- Heat exchange and frictional resistance in a high temperature gas flow by Ter-Oganes'yants, A. A., Shorin, S. N. -- Experimental investigation of heat exchange processes by Osipova, Varvara Aleksandrovna -- Measurement of the inertia effect of the heating of electron gasses in n-type indium antimonide by Mel'nik, P. G. -- "Steady Planar Heat Flow in a Compound Cylinder with Heat Transfer Through Two Different Surrounding Media" by MINASYAN, R. S. -- "The Role of Heat Phenomena in Collission of Metal Bodies" by BELYAKOV, L. V., VALITSKIY, V. P., ZLATIN, N. A. -- A discussion of the problems of ferroelectricity (Conference at Roetov-na-Donu) by Shuvalov, L. A. -- Discussion on works presented at the First All-Union Scientific-Technological Conference on the Problem of Vibrating and Pulsating Combusion -- Derandomization of optimal strategies in antagonistic games with bluffing by Romanovskiy, I.V. -- On representation of continuous and differentiable functions by Fourier series in Legendre Polynomials by Suyetin, P.K. -- Interior radius of a region and some of its properties by Mityuk, I. P. -- Convolution of finite systems of linear inequalities by Chernikov, S. N. -- Variation of non-single-sheet analytic functions by Aleksandrov, I. A. -- Concerning one method of solving equations of higher order by Vasil'yeva, N. K. -- On iterations of functions of algebraic logic by Golunkov, Yu. V. -- On conditionality criteria for matrices and the accuracy of solutions of systems of normal equations by Larchenko, N. Ye. -- Minimization of the number of arithmetic operations during the solution of systems of linear algebraic equations by Klyuyev, V. V., Kokovkin-Shcherbak, N.I., Motion of singularities of partial amplitudes in the complex angular momentum plane by Simonov, Yu. A. -- The theorem on homeomorphisms and the local increase of smoothness, down to the boundary of solutions of elliptic equations by Berezanskiy, Yu. M., Kreyn, S. G., Roytberg, Ya. A. -- Generalized transformation formulas in the methods of Lobachevskiy-Greffe and Lemer by Viten'ko, I. V., Kostovs'kyy, O. M. -- Estimate of the complexity of a PI network for one function of algebraic logic by Krichevskiy, R. Ye. -- Transformation of rectangular coordinates of some equal-angle projections by Bogolyubova, N. S. -- Some questions of the energetics of the atmosphere and the hydrosphere by Ruppert, L. L. -- Representing the functions of three-digit logic by disjunctive normal forms by Bogolyubov, I. N., Varshavskiy, V. I. -- Separation of variables method in the wave problem with an arbitrary boundary by Barantsev, R. G. -- "[Illegible] Power Series with Periodic Coefficients" by ANFERT'YEVA, Ye. A. -- "Projections and Isomorphisms of Nilpotent Groups" by SADOVSKIY, L. Ye. -- USSR by ZUKHOVITSKIY, S. I., AVDEYEVA, L. I. -- "On the Placing of an Instruction Following an Instruction with Random Time of Execution under optimum programming" by SEREBRYANYY, A. I. -- "Deformation of Surfaces with the Preservation of Points of Congruence" by FOMENKO, V. T. -- "The Kernel of an Homomorphism" by SUPRUNENKO, D. -- "Positive and Negative Numerations" by MAL'TSEV, A. I. -- "Convergence of Fourier Series of Nearly Periodic Functions" by BREDIKHINA, Ye. A. -- "Inversion Formulas of the Basic Integral Representation of p-Analytic Functions Having the Curve p = xk" by POLOZHIY, G. N., ULITKO, A. F. -- On the stability of the solutions of some denumerable systems of differential equations by Dosumov, T. B. -- On the motion of a rigid body in an Newtonian central force field by Baimbetov, K. K. -- Dynamics of constrained system of points in relative motion. Derivation of equations of motion by Sizov, M. B. -- Stability of unperturbed motion in a critical case by Sofronov, Ye. T. -- Singular integral equations on an infinite cylinder by Plamenevskiy, B.A. -- Concerning the natural nodes of a shielded strip line by Alekseyev, L. V. -- On the analytic continuability of solutions of one class of nonlinear integrodifferential equations by Khusnutdinov, R. Sh. -- Solution of a system of integro-differential equations with deviating arguments and supplementary conditions by Barataliyev, K. B. -- On the maximum region of solvability of the mixed problem for an almost-linear hyperbolic system with two independent variables by Myshkis, A. D. -- Singularities of the fundamental solutions of partial differential equations with constant coefficients by Golubeva, V. A. -- On intermediate asymptotic solutions of boundary value problems for the nonlinear equation of thermal conductivity by Khusnutdinova, N. V. -- Concerning the use of a differential equation of the neutral type by Kapralov, N. S., Makarov, I. P., Potlov, V. V. -- Concerning one problem for equations of the hyperbolic type by Nikolenko, V. N., Khayrullin, I. Kh. -- On the instability of the periodic solution of a canonical system with one degree of freedom in the case of the principal resonance by Merman, G. A. -- The Green-Volterra formula in nonlinear elasticity theory by Kil'chevs'ky*y, M. O. (Kil'chevskiy, N. A.) -- A new general method for investigating linear operator equations of singular integral type by Simonenko, I.B. -- Application of the method of successive approximations to the solution of differential equations in closed form by Dyatlov, A. V. -- Theory of approximate solution of variational problems and its application to the study of motion of a point of variable mass by Novoselov, V. S. -- Systems interacting with finite signal propagation rate by Kostychev, G. I. -- On the derivation of computational formulas on the basis of the Bateman solution by Novoselitskiy, V. M. -- Calculation of laminar boundary layer along the generatrix of a subliming body of revolution by Shchennikov, V. V., An asymptotic formula for the incomplete Gamma function by Pagurova, V. I. -- Some theorems concerning the Wiener integrals in the space of continuous functions of several variables by Koval'chyk, I. M. (Koval'chik, I.M.) -- On the diffusing boundary layer in a semibounded jet by Kashkarov, V. P. -- Synthesis of systems with variable parameters by Ruduitskiy, B. Ye. -- On the motion of an axially symmetric solid under the action of a constant moment by Valeyev, K. G. -- Some comments on the singularities of the cosmological solutions of the gravitation equations by Khalatnikov, I. M. -- Representation of p-harmonic functions through harmonic functions and their derivatives by Polozhiy, H. M. (Polozhiy, G. N.) -- Green's tensors and some of their applications by Burchuladze, T. V. -- On the behavior of the solutions of one class of linear homogeneous integro-differential equations with a small parameter as a multiplier of the higher-order derivatives by Belobrov, V. N. -- Concerning one singular problem for an equation of the mixed type by Vakhaniya, N. N. -- On one approximate method for solving boundary-value problems for linear equations with analytic coefficients by Kharin, V.T. -- On the stabilization of the solutions of boundary value problems and the Cauchy problem for quasilinear equations by Khusnutdinova, N. V., Monakhov, V. N. -- On the numerical solution of Fredholm integral equations of the second kind by Filler F. M. -- A method for finding Green's function for boundary-value problems involving the heat equation, for a line segment with end-points moving at a uniform rate by Kval'Vasser, V.I., Rutner, Ya.F. -- On hypoelliptic systems with variable coefficients by Volevich, L.R. -- On the solution of non-linear integral equations of the first kind by Tikhonov, A. N. -- The convergence of methods locally close to the Newton-Kantorovich method by Pugachev, B.P. -- Some integro-differential equations with small parameter by Yekua, N. P. -- On the uniqueness of determining the form of a body from the values of an external potential by Prilepko, A. I. -- On the Cauchy problem for systems of quasilinear equations of the hyperbolic type in the class of discontinuous functions by Rozhdestvenskiy, B. L. -- Use of the method of averaging to solve a partial differential equation encountered in vibration theory by Zhautykov, O. A. -- The solubility of boundary problems for quasilinear elliptic systems by Semenov, M.P. -- Contribution to the theory of calculation of definite integrals with the aid of mechanical quadrature formulas by Nutfulin, Sh. N. -- General theory of homogeneous equations with continuous right sides by Nemytskiy, V. V., Potlov, V. V. -- Concerning the problem of a rigid body of variable mass moving in a resisting medium by Tomilov, V. Ye. -- "Lyapunov's Theorems for Heat Potentials" by KAMYNIN, L. I. -- "Boundary Evaluations of the Solution to a Problem Involving a Directional Derivative for a Parabolic Equation in a Non-Cylindrical Region" by KAMYNIN, L. I., MASLENNIKOVA, V. N. -- "The Asymptotic Behavior of the Solution of a Boundary Value Problem for a Second Order Elliptic Equation in Regions Where One of the Dimensions is Small Compared to the Others" by DZHAVADOV, M. G. -- "Theorem on the Density of Finite Functions in Weight Classes" by PORTNOV, V. R. -- "Use of Continual Integrals in Deducing Short-Wave Asymptotic Behavior in Diffraction Problems" by BUSLAYEV, V. S. -- "Rate of Increase and Boundedness of Solutions to Second-Order Differential Equations with Periodic Coefficients" by KARASEVA, T. M. -- "Evaluation of Trigonometric Integrals and Bernstein Inequality for Fractional Derivatives" by LIZORKIN, P. I. -- Interpolation formulas for cold compression of matter by Kalitkin, N. N., Govorukhina, I. A. -- The asymptotic behavior of the generalized solution of a differential-difference equation having a small parameter with higher derivatives by Velykyy, A.P. (Velikiy, A.P.) -- Application of the method of finite differences to the solution and to the investigation of boundary value problems on a Riemann surface by Merzlyakova, G. D., "Numerical Solution of Fredholm's Second Kind Integral Equations" by FILLER, F. M. -- Electrons with over 1,600-kev energy in radiation belts of the Earth by Yershkovich, A. I. -- Control of emission of a plane parallel layer by means of metallic grids. II. by Tret'yakov, O. A., Shestopalov, V. P. -- General-purpose equations and parametric approximation in laminar boundary layer theory by Loytsyanskiy, L. G. -- Calculation of radiation from a nonstationary medium by Sivers, V. M. (Sivers, V.N.) -- Structure of the g-plane in the relativistic Schrodinger theory by Lomsadze, Yu. M., Khimich, I. V., Shuba. Y. M. (Shuba, I.M.) -- Some autonomous problems of the theory of nonlinear vibrations by Kononenko, V. O. -- Application of methods of asymptotic separations according to the degrees of the small parameter for the study of vibrations of mechanical systems, taking energy scattering in the material into account by Pisarenko, G. S. -- Chain systems of the theory of non-linear vibrations by Arzhany*kh, I. S. -- Some problems in elastic-plastic vibration of rods by Buravtsev, A. I. -- Method of measuring linear electron density and the coefficient of diffusion by using intermediate meteor radio echoes by Fialko, Ye. I. -- Equivalent simulation of controlled systems by Kulik, V. T. -- Example of stationary unbounded cumulation by Zababakhin, Ye. I., Mordvinov, B. P. -- Calculation of matrix elements of the electrostatic interaction operator for complex atoms by Jucys, A., Yutsis, A. P., Vizbarayte, Ya. A. (Vizbaraite, J.), Karaziya, R. I.(Karazija, R.), Savukinas, A. Yu. (Savukynas, A), Bandzaitis, A. -- Matrix elements of the electrostatic interaction operator for a single electron outside the half-filled d-electron shell by Karosene, A. V. (Karosiene, A.), Savukinas, A. Yu. (Savukynas, A.), Yutis, A. P. (Jucys, A.) -- Contribution to the theory of thermomagnetic phenomena in metals in a strong magnetic field by Bar'yakhtar, V. G., Peletminskiy, S. V. -- Accuracy of determination of certain parameters of meteoric activity by Bel'kovich O. I. -- Matrix elements of the electrostatic interaction operator for one electron outside the partially filled or almost filled d-shell by Savukinas, A. Yu. (Savukynas, A.), Karosene, A. V. (Karosiene, A.), Yutsis, A. P. (Jucys, A.) -- The theory of nonradiative transitions in the "non-Condon approximation" by Sinyavskiy, E. P., Kabisov, K. S. -- Determination of thickness of the surface layer between a liquid and a saturating vapor by Antonenko, T. I. -- Calculation of the energy spectrum of atoms in dl and d super 9 1 configurations by Vizbarayte, Ya. I. (Vizbaraite, J.), Savukinas, A. Yu. (Savukynas, A.), Yutsis, A. P. (Jucys, A.) -- The use of negative parameters in calculations of the matrix elements of the energy operator for the case of one electron outside the unfilled shell by Savukinas, A. Yu.(Savukynas, A), Yutsis, A. P. (Jucys, A.), Nashlenas, E. P. (Naslenas, E.) -- The Interaction of two non-linear oscillating systems in the presence of small, lagging coupling forces by Rubanik, V. P. -- Linearized theory of optimal many-impulse plane transfers by Kuzmak, G. Ye. -- Generation of light harmonics in semiconductors and dielectrics near the absorption band edge by Afanas'yev, A. M., Manykin, E. A. -- Particles and the S-matrix in quantum field theory by Shirokov, Yu. M. -- Theory of spectral line broadening and nonradiative transitions in systems with weak coupling by Krivoglaz, M. A. -- Suppression of inelastic channels in resonant nuclear scattering in crystals by Afanas'yev, A. M., Kagan, Yu. -- Coherence relaxation of excited atoms in collisions by D'yakonov, M. I., Perel', V. I. -- Propagation and excitation of electromagnetic waves in a nonlinear medium by Krasovitskiy, V. B., Kurilko, V. I. -- SUn symmetry in the theory of Clebsch-Gordon coefficients by Shelepin, L. A. -- Contribution to the theory of rotation of a gravitating gas-magnetic medium by Ozernoy, L. M. -- Calculation of the magnetic susceptibility of the electron phonon system by Kon, L. Z., Kasiyan, A. I., and General theory of the duty coefficient by Kostylev, K. V. -- An approximate analysis of non-homogeneous plates by breaking up into elements by Kandidov, V. P. -- "Simulation of an Oscillating System with Randomly Changing Parameters" by KUZ'MA, V. M. -- Waiting time in a mixed mass service system by Viskov, O. V. -- Control of a Wiener process with a bounded number of switchings by Prokhorov, Yu. V. -- Time of stay of a system in a faulty state by Presman, E. L. -- Finding optimal controls by Arkin, V. I., Kolemayev, V. A., Shiryayev, A. N. -- Investigation of leading fronts of signals in inclined meteor propagation by Bel'kovich, O. I., Stakhov, A. A. -- Distribution of durations of meteoric radio echoes by Bel'kovich, O. I., Sherstnev, A. N, Volodin, I. N. -- Estimation of parameters of random sequences in an unknown coordinate system by Khusu, A. P. -- Random number generator with adjustable distribution law by Sitnikov, Yu. K.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.J 66:
- Document Date: 6/2/1965.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21345581