Communist Chinese Scientific Abstracts. No. 80 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1965.
- Physical Description:
- 84 pages : figures
- Communist Chinese scientific abstracts (1964-1965) ; JPRS-28691
- Histochemical studies on adenosine phosphatases of isolated hepatic cell membranes from rat liver by Ku, Kuo-yen, Liu, Li -- 5'-nucleotidase of isolated rat liver cell membranes by Ku, Kuo-yen, Wang, Ch'iu-ta -- Rotation of light intensity and nitrogen supply to the leaf growth and dry weight distribution of cotton plant by Ni, Chin-shan -- Cytopathogenicity of two strains of mouse-pox virus in tissue cultures and their adsorption-hemagglutination reaction by Kuo, Hui-yu, Yang, Li-ch'ang, Wu, An-jan -- Continuous culture of a strain of kidney cells (MERN strain) from human embryo and cell sensitivity to enteric viruses by Mao, Chiang-sen, Sun, Pai-ying, Liu, Chin-lien -- Titration and neutralization tests on Japanese B encephalitis virus using plaque technique by Ch'en, Po-ch'uan, Hsu, Chao-hsiang, Liu, Yuan-yuan, Fan, Jui-lien -- Problems in the mechanism of immunity in Japanese B encephalitis by Ku, Fang-chou -- Pharmacological studies on Chinese rauwolfia. 6. Renal hemodynamic effect of the alkaloid of rauwolfia roots from Hai-nan Tao (Hainan Island) on unanesthetized normal and hypertensive dogs by Yu, Shu-jen, Feng, I-P'u, Ma, Wan-chu, Chin, Yin-ch'ang -- Studies on submerged mushroom culture. 2. Submerged culture of globular mycelial bodies by Ch'en, Yu-mei, Ch'en, Chun-piao, Chiao, Jui-shen -- Nitrogen metabolism in higher plants. 3. Effect of phosphorus deficiency on nitrogen metabolism of wheat seedlings by Lo, Tsung-ya, T'ang, Yu-wei -- Studies on submerged mushroom culture. 1. Submerged culture of mushroom mycelia by Ch'en, Yu-mei, Ch'en, Chun-piao, Chiao, Jui-shen -- Effects of x-rays on the growth, maturation, and fertility of rats. 6. Oestrus cycle and mating behavior in females by Chu, Jun, Fu, Wen-chun -- Simple continuous perfusion chamber for tissue culture by Ch'en, Jui-ming, Shen, Ting-wu -- Chemistry of fluoroalcohols by Huang, Wei-yuan -- Chemical and mineralogical composition of ceramic raw materials of P'eng-ch'eng-chen by Liu, Chang-ling, Li, Wan-t'ang -- Telomerization of fluorine-containing olefins by Ch'en, Ching-hung -- Academy (Sodium Silicate Academy) receives French guests -- Error detecting codes used in digital transmission by Ying, Ch'eng-wen -- Problems in microseismograph design and testing by Hsu, Min -- The effect of precipitation in North China Plain on the yield of winter wheat by Lu, Ch'i-yao -- Geomagnetic effects of large solar flares in the magnetic fields of γ and βγ sunspots by Liu,Ch'uan-hsin -- Meteorological radiosonde by Chang, Kuan-ming -- Infrared techniques and their uses in rockets by Ch'eng, Te -- Enameling inductors -- Phase-sensitive amplifier by Yuan, Hsien-chih -- P-N junctions and crystal diodes by Lu, Yao -- Power amplifier circuit having an automatically regulated operating point by Wang, Pen-hsuan -- Operation of low-frequency signal generators by Wei, Hang -- Uses of electronic techniques in deep-sea fisheries by Shih, Pin -- Tunnel diode and its microwave amplification and oscillation (final) by Wang, Shih-chieh -- Determination of the optimum air gap of an iron core in a conversion transformer by Hu, Chi-shan -- Status of parametric amplifier developments by Meng, K'an -- Uses of electronic techniques for measuring internal combustion engines by Ch'in, K'o-ch'eng, Wang, Ching-hu -- Resistance-capacitance coupling transistor amplifier having an output voltage exceeding the rated voltage by Ch'u, Min-ying -- Automatic revolution recorder for a steam reciprocating pump by Kao, Ch'un-hui -- Transistor circuit design (1) by Ling, Hsieh-t'ing -- Cementing of electronic parts with epoxy resins by Liang, Min-sheng -- Fusion of glass on metals and mica by T'ang, Chih-lin.
Techniques applied in silver soldering by Pao, I-sheng -- Potassium sodium tartrate crystal pickup, Part 2 by Wu, K'ai-shen -- Potassium sodium tartrate crystal pickup, Part 1 by Wu, K'ai-shen -- Use of a model ZTC-5 transient instrument in triggered high-speed pulse observations by Kao, Chih-ming, Wang, Hua-wen -- Adjusting and measuring of an intermediate frequency amplifier by Li, Ou-ju -- Translator circuit design (3) by Ling, Hsieh-t'ing -- Transmission and distortion control of telephone dial pulses by Hsiao, Hsi-chang -- Thermal stresses in gravity dams and massive concrete blocks by Chu, Po-fang, Wang, T'ung-sheng, Ting, Pao-ying -- Design and calculation of rolling forging dies by Feng, Tsuan-p'in -- Model JLH-1 helium mass spectrograph leak detector by Chan, Te-ch'ing, Weng, Kuo-hui -- Stress analysis of powder metallurgical parts for internal combustion engines by Feng, Kuo-kuang -- Ball screw mechanism by Shan, Chi-fei -- Cause of oil temperature rise in the B540 hydraulic slotting machine and preliminary remedial action by Chu, Shao-feng -- Fundamental equations for shells with the middle surfaces nearly regular by Ch'en, Shu-t'ao -- Nitridation of the main shafts for precision grinding machines by Wang, Hung-sheng, Hsu, Ta-wei -- Method of force distribution for solving plane stress problems by Kuo, Huai-chih -- Suggestions to improve the quality of tin bronze castings by Ch'en, T'ung-ch'ing -- Magnetic properties and uses of Al-Fe alloy 16A1 by Lo, Shao-ming -- Heat-treatment of beryllium bronze by Chang, Chun -- Continuous determination of titanium and iron by Cheng, Ta-chung -- On the problems of direct-current method prospecting of metallic mineral deposit by Fu, Liang-k'uei -- Distribution of displacements near the subcrystallization interface in sodium chloride crystals by Yin, Tao-lo, Chang, Chin-lung, K'ung, Ch'ing-hu -- Remarks on the theory of weak interactions between intermediate boson structures and the problem of non-conservation of charge conjugation and parity by Kao, Ch'ung-shou -- Production of Synthetic Fluorine-Phlogopite Monocrystals by the Crucible Method by Ho, Ch'ung-fan, Tan, Yueh-p'i, Ch'in, Pao-lu -- Measurement of a raindrop spectrum with photographic paper by Ho, Chen-chen -- Measurement of the thickness of thermally grown SiO₂ thin films by Shen, Shih-kang, Huang, Ch'ang, Yu, Feng-shu -- Effect of Pb-Sb alloy precipitation on the superconducting critical characteristics by Chang, Ch'i-jui, Ts'ao, Hsiao-wen, Kuan, Wei-yen -- Capture cross section of high energy on O¹⁶ by Ch'en, Ho-ch'in -- Diffusion of phosphorus into silicon through a silicon dioxide film grown by thermal oxidation by Ch'en, Ch'en-chia, Yang, Ch'eng-ch'ing, Huang, Heng-chi.
- Document Date: 2/9/1965.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21345947