Soviet Economic System--Current Developments. No. 62 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1964.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages
- Soviet economic system: current developments (1963-1966) ; JPRS-27754
- A. Kantorovich, Nemchinov, and Novozhilov Nominated Again for Lenin-Prize -- B. Role of Balance Methods in Economic Optimization Stressed by G. Pravotorov -- C. Soviet Enterprises Ordered by Sovnarkhoz USSR to Fulfill Annual Plans -- Novovoronezhskaya Atomic Power Station Put into Operation -- Construction of a Water Divider near Astrakhan -- A. West German Firms Carry on Independent Exploratory Trade Talks With Moscow -- B. USSR Grants Steel Processes and Equipment Licenses to Japanese Steel Works -- V. REVIEW OF OTHER ARTICLES.
- Document Date: 12/9/1964.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21346922