East European Scientific Abstracts. Electronics and Engineering. No. 27 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1964.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages
- East European scientific abstracts - Electronics and engineering (1964) ; JPRS-25183
- "Four-Layer Semiconductor Components" by VINS, Karel -- "Four-Layer Diodes" by TOMASEK, Jaroslav -- "Physical Principles of Silicon Controlled Rectifiers" by FIBICH, Zdenek -- "Manufacturing of Four-Layer Diodes and Silicon-Controlled Rectifiers" by FIBICH, Zdenek -- "Circuits with Four-Layer Diodes" by TOMASEK, Jaroslav -- "Silicon-Controlled Rectifier Circuits" by KLIMEK, Adolf -- "Measuring Four-Layer Diodes" by TOMASEK, Jaroslav -- "Measuring Silicon Controlled Rectifiers" by HAVLIK, Ladislav -- "Special Four-Layer Semiconductor Devices" by KLIMEK, Adolf -- "The Reactive Effect of the Pumping Current in a Diffusion Pump" by BLAHA, Ales -- "Standardization of the Picture-Tube Dimensions" by TUCEK, Zdenek -- "An Electromechanical Wave-Band Filter" by KAMAPIN -- "Characteristic Stages in Castle Building" by GERO, L. -- "Determination of Stresses in Tunnel Lining Considering Friction Between Rock and Tunnel" by KOVACS, G., ROZSA, L. -- "Control of the Computation Methods for Network Losses" by VAMOS, T., GERTLER, J., VEIDINGER, L. -- "Comparative Evaluation of Some Methods for the Determination of Rapid-Tool Life" by KARDOS, A. -- "Effect of Pressure on the Reduction Process of Zinc Oxide and Cadmium Oxide with Carbon" by KRUPKOWSKI, A., PTAK, W. -- "Study of Particle-Size Distribution in the Load in the Course of the Crushing Process" by LAZAR, J. -- "Precise Analogous Representation of an Asynchronous Servo-Motor Regulated by Controlled Components" by KOVACS, K. P. -- "A New Method for Measuring the Rate of Gas Flow with the Aid of Radioactive Isotopes" by FODOR, J. -- "Completion and a General Solution for Karman's Theory of Rolling" by GELEJI, A. -- "Methods for Synchronizing" by CSAKI, F., GESZTI, P. O. -- "Propositions for a Methodology to Make Coal-Washability Surveys and for the Practical Applications of Coal-Washability Plots" by TARJAN, G. -- "Shells not Capable of Being Balanced by Finite Membrane Forces" by CSONKA, P.
- Document Date: 6/22/1964.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21349520