Communist Chinese Scientific Abstracts. No. 47 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1964.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Communist Chinese scientific abstracts (1964-1965) ; JPRS-24133
- "Comparative Study of the Hemolytic Activity of Various Variants of Parainfluenza Virus 1" by HOU Yun-te -- "Morphological and Physiological Characteristics of Various Strains of Purple Sulfur Bacteria" by YANG Huei-fang -- "Study of Thiaminase Disease. II. Biological Properties of Aerobic Thiamine-Destroying Bacteria and Their Thiaminase Activity" by CHANG Shou-hai -- "Dynamics and Peculiarities of the Incorporation of Radiosulfur into Tissues of Regenerating Extremities of Axolotl" by KAO Wuei -- "Influence of Beryllium on Tissue Respiration" by LIU Yu-t'ang -- "Influence of Beryllium and Other Divalent Cations on Certain Intermediate Reactions of Glycolysis" by LIU Yu-t'ang.
- Document Date: 4/10/1964.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21350093