Communist Chinese Scientific Abstracts. No. 48 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1964.
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages
- Communist Chinese scientific abstracts (1964-1965) ; JPRS-24283
- "Improvement of Methods of Map Study." by MI Chi-han -- "Some Data on Peking Man Industry." by CHANG Sen-shui -- "Relief of the Bottom of the Pacific Ocean." by FAN Shih-ch'ing -- "Coral Reefs and the Geomorphology of the Sea Bottom." by HAN Mu-k'ang -- "Experimental Data Concerning the Hygenic Evaluation of Styrene Contamination of the Atmosphere." by LI Sheng -- "The Significance of Economic Geography for the Development of a Region." by HU Hsu-wei -- "Some Problems of Teaching Geography on the Middle School Level. [CPR]." by CHANG Tse-chen, TS'AO Ch'i -- "Experience in Teaching Geography [at School]" by CHU Liang-hao -- "Natural Complexes." by CHING Ts'ai-jui -- "Some Notes on the History of the Development of Cartography." by CH'EN Shu-p'eng -- "Methods of Measuring the Length of Rivers on Small Scale Maps." by LU Sou-fen -- "Discovery of a Late Pleistocene Elephant on a Loess Plateau in Northwest China." by TING Meng-lin -- "Report on the Paleoanthropological Expedition to Northeastern Kuang-hsi Province." by WU Hsing-chih, CHAO Tse-kuei, YUAN Chen-hsing, CHEN Chia-yu -- "Planetary Geomorphology--A New Branch of Geomorphology." by CHANG Ying-chun -- "Some Problems of the Geomorphological Study of China." by YANG Yin-shang -- "Formation of a River Network in the Su-chou-Sung-chiang Region and its Development." by MIU Ch'i-yu -- "Chemical Run-off [Rivers] and Chemical Erosion [Territories]." by LIU F'ei-t'ung WANG Pi-tung HSUEH Chi-yu -- "The Dynamic Geomorphology of the Seacoasts." by WANG Ying -- "A Method of Long Range Late Weather Forecasting by Combining the Analysis of Large, Medium and Small Scale Processes. (Thesis Report)." by WO Lu -- "Relationship of Productive Moisture Reserves for Corn to Meteorological Factors in the Ukraine." by ULANOVA, Ye. S., TS'AO Ying -- "On the Teaching of Regional Geography." by CHU Liang-hao -- "Methodology of Teaching Regional Geography." by CHANG Ching-pi -- "Taxonomic Position of Gigantopithecus Among the Primates." by T'UNG Ti-shen -- "Notes on Coprolites From the Ni-he-wang Series." by KAO Fu-ch'ing -- "Typical Calculation of a Low-Inertia. Cooling-Power Anemometer With Temperature Compensation." by KACHURIN, L. T., LI Sang-Keng -- "Phytocoenosis - Indicators of the Virgin Lands of Hsin-chiang." by WANG He-sheng -- "Distribution and Melioration of Saline Soils in China." by HUANG Chen-ko, Mu-jung, Mei-hsiung -- "Principles and Criteria of Agricultural Zoning." by CHANG Wei-pang -- "Mechanization of Agricultural Production in Hei-lung-chiang Province." -- "Irrigation Construction in the Environs of Peking." -- "An Evaluation of the Heat and Moisture Reserves of the Region to the South of the Huai-he River From the Point of View of Agricultural Production." by TS'UAN Shih-lin -- "Preliminary Analysis of Agricultural Production in the Arid Pai-yin-shih Region and Conditions of Moisture." by CHEN Chih-lin, YU Fen -- "The Importance of Geomorphological Conditions For the Development of Agricultural Production in Hsin-Chiang." by CHOU T'ing-ju, CHAO Chi.
- Document Date: 4/21/1964.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21350332