Soviet-Bloc Research in Geophysics, Astronomy, and Space. No. 75 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1964.
- Physical Description:
- 45 pages
- Soviet-bloc research in geophysics, astronomy, and space (1961-1975) ; JPRS-22815
- Origin of Elements of the Solar System by Professor D. A. Frank-Kamenetskiy -- Lunar and Solar Radio Emission at 1.3 mm Wavelength by L. I. Fedoseyev -- Kozyrev Reports on Study of Mercury's Atmosphere -- An Electric Motor Drive for Rotating an Astronomical Theodolite in Azimuth by N. A. Belyayev -- Fourth All-Union Conference on Radioastronomy by S. A. Kaplan, V. V. Zaytsev, A. G. Kislayakov, M. M. Kobrin, N. M. Tseytlin -- Ukrainian Academy Resumes Publication of Astronomical Calendar -- Photographic Spectrophotometry of H and K CaII Lines in the Center and the Mean Along the Solar Disk by O. A. Mel'nikov, S. S. Zhuravlev -- Solar Radio Sources at 5 m Wavelength by L. I. Matveyenko -- Radio Emission of the Moon and Sun at 1.8 mm Wavelength by A. I. Naumov -- Model for a Terrestrial-Type Planet, Assuming the Presence of n-Seismic Cleavage Surfaces by Peter Hedervari -- The Fifth Interdepartmental Conference on Atmospheric Optics and Actinometry by G. Rozenberg -- Bulgarian Scientific Station on Musalla by Milen Marinov -- Soviet Airborne Atmospheric Studies in Arctic -- Atmospheric Radio Disturbances Being Investigated in Bulgaria by Svetla Vasileva -- Study of Dust Storms in the Steppes of West Siberia and Kazakhstan by K. F. Zhirkov -- Study of Atmospheric Circulation in the Northern Hemisphere by A. A. Girs -- Processing Radar Data of a Storm Warning Station by N. F. Kotov -- Correlation of Ozone Fluctuations and Atmospheric Processes by (A. S. Britayev, A. P. Kuznetsov -- Absorption Coefficient of Electromagnetic Waves by Water Vapor in the 10 μ - 2 cm Band by S. A. Zhevakin, A. P. Naumov -- Conference on Ocean and Sea Coast Investigations by G. A. Orlova -- Study of Gulf Stream by Soviets by M. M. Kazanskiy -- Conference on Problems of Studying the Caspian Sea by D. A. Liliyenberg, R. V. Nikolayeva -- A Device for Measuring the Density of Sea Water by A. V. Mil'shteyn -- A Device for Measuring Wave Heights and Periods by A. I. Kuklin -- Study of Currents in the North Atlantic by K. P. Deryugin -- A Device for Electrical Geophysical Exploration at Sea by O. V. Nazarenko -- Paleontological Studies of Quaternary Sediments in the Pacific by Ye. A. Romankevich -- Long-Range Forecast of Ice Distribution in the Northern Part of the Barents Sea by M. S. Khromtsova -- Use of Aerial Photographs in Study of Sea Bottom by V. V. Sharkov, Z. I. Gur'yeva, K. M. Petrov -- Wind-Induced Changes in Level of Gulf of Finland Studied by N. A. Labzovskiy -- "Electronic Ear" Predicts Earthquakes -- Use of Computer for Solution of Certain Gravimetric Problems by V. I. Aronov, I. V. Konoval'tsev -- Some Geomagnetic Phenomena and Their Relation to Geotectonic Processes by P. N. Kropotkin, Yu. A. Trapeznikov -- Use of Digital Computer in Calculating Correction for Influence of Relief on Gravimetry by L. A. Koval' -- "Kosmos-23" in Flight, TASS Announcement -- TASS Announces Launching of "Kosmos-24" -- New Wavelengths Suggested for Deep Space Studies -- Popular Science Brochure on Use of Artificial Earth Satellites by M. M. Arkhangel'skiy, O. D. Shebalin -- Popular Science Booklet on Radioastronomy by V. N. Panovkin -- Using Satellites to Study the Oceans by O. D. Shebalin -- Effect of Solar Corpuscular Radiation on the Earth's Magnetosphere by E. I. Mogilevskiy -- Cerenkov and Synchrotron Instabilities in Solar Corpuscular Streams by M. S. Kovner, I. M. Chertok -- Disturbed Zone Near a Large Charred Body in Plasma by A. V. Gurevich -- Magnetic Field Disturbances Around a Body Moving in Plasma by L. P. Pitayevskiy -- Anomalous Ionization in the F2 Layer in the High Latitudes by L. A. Yudovich -- Latitudinal Change in Conditions of Occurrence of the F1 Layer by L. A. Shchepkin.
Electron Density Profile in the D Region of the Ionosphere by K. Serafimov, G. Nestorov -- Irregular Fluctuations in Daily Magnetic Variations by M. N. Fatkullin -- Comments on the Second Circumpolar Zone of Magnetic Activity by V. M. Mishin -- Directional Diagram for an Azimuthal telescope by A. A. Luzov, G. V. Kuklin -- Improved Design and Circuitry for a Neutron Monitor by I. N. Kapustin, S. A. Kotkin, V. S. Smirnov, E. T. Frantsuz -- Apparatus for the Recording of the Scattered Component of the Radio Wave Field by S. F. Mirkotan, I. A. Biryulin -- Atmospheric Transparency at Vannovskiy by G. A. Nasyrov -- Behavior of Sporadic E Layer During Activity of Large Meteor Streams by A. P. Savrukhin -- Photographic Observations of a Meteor Trail by A. P. Savrukhin, L. I. Nasyrova, E. S. Yushkevich -- Calculating the Thickness of Ice on Briny and Saline Reservoirs by V. A. Berg -- All-Union Symposium on Coral Studies Held in Novosibirsk by A. B. Ivanovskiy -- The Pamir Glacier Medvezhiy by L. D. Dolgushin, S. A. Yevteyev, A. N. Krenke, K. G. Rototayev, N. M. Svatkov -- Popular Science Brochure on Antarctica by Boris Isaakovich Silkin -- Moscow Toponymical Seminar by V. Ya. Dumin -- V. A. Obruchev Prize for 1963.
- Document Date: 1/17/1964.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21350973