Abstracts from East European Scientific and Technical Journals. No. 371, (Chemistry Series) [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1963.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages
- Abstracts from East European scientific and technical journals (1962-1963) ; JPRS-22264
- "Substoichiometric Determination of Traces of [Illegible] via Activation Analysis and Isotopic Dilution Methods." by RUZICKA, Jaromir, STARY, Jiri -- "Production and Properties of Polycarbonates." by KUDRNA, Stanislav -- "A Method of Measuring Linearity of Transmission in Spectrophotometers Using a Rotary Weakener." by POPELA, Bohumir -- "A Low Temperature Cell for Infrared Spectroscopy." by PIVCOVA, Hana, SCHNEIDER, Bohdan -- "Polarographic Cells for Nonaqueous Solvents." by RUSINA, Albert -- "An Analytical Vibrating Weighing Spoon." by JENIK, Josef, POLAK, Vladimir, URBAN, Josef -- "A Rotary Evaporator." by NEMEC, Josef -- "50th Birthday of O. Wichterle, Member of the Academy." by VESELY, K. -- "65th Birthday of Frantisek Behounek, Member of the Academy." by MAJER, Vl. -- "Report Covering the Foundation of the Commission for Normalization of Terminology and Presentation of Data in Spectral Analysis." by POLEJ, B. -- "Congress for Antibiotics in Prague in 1964." by HEROLD, M. -- "Synthesis of Berbine Alkaloids." by PELZ, Karel -- "A Japanese - Czech Chemical Vocabulary." by VLACHY, Jan.
- Document Date: 12/13/1963.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21354017