Abstracts Pertaining to Communist China in Soviet Abstracts Journals. No. 107, (Chemistry Series) [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1963.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages
- Abstracts pertaining to communist China in Soviet abstracts journals (1962-1963) ; JPRS-22211
- Absorption Spectrum in the Blue and Dark Blue Spectral Regions and Effects of Deformation in Thin Samples of Cuprous Oxide by GROSS Ye.F., CHANG Kuang-yin, SOLOV'YEV L.Ye. -- Infrared Absorption Spectra of "Anomalous" Nitryl Compounds of Bivalent Platinum with Ethylenediamine and Methylamine by KHARITONOV Yu.Ya., NI Chia-chien, BABAYEVA A.V. -- On the Problem of the Electric Conductivity of Vitreous Gesex by BORISOVA Z.U., MYULLER R.L., CHING Ch'eng-ts'ai -- Investigation into Metastable Equilibria in the Systems Ca(NO₃)2 - HNO₃ - H₂O and CaO - P₂O₅ - N₂O₅ - H₂O at 50° by POZIN M.Ye., KOPYLEV B.A., WANG Li-sheng -- Determination of Kinetic Characteristics of the Reaction of Interaction of Iron with Fused Slag by Grigoryan V.A., Mikhalik Ye., HAN Ch'ih-yung -- Electron Theory of Catalysis on Semiconductors by CHIN Je-shui -- Catalytic Properties of Organic Semiconductors by JEN Esin-min -- Decomposition Potentials of Titanium, Molybdenum and Tungsten Oxides Dissolved in Molten Borax by SHEH Ch'in-nang, OLEYNIK V.A., DELIMARSKIY Yu.K. -- Separation and Determination of Niobium and Tantalum by YU Ju-ch'in -- An Indirect Complexonometric Determination of Sulfates by LI Lan-hsin -- Influence of Annual Variations of Climatic Conditions upon Character of Hydrogeochemical Anomalies in Rudnyy Altay by SVESHNIKOV G.B., SHEN Chao-li, SMIRKOVA F.F. -- Synthesis of Some New Types of Silicon-Containing Aminoketones, Amino Alcohols and Their Esters by CHERKASOVA Ye.M., YERKOMAISHVILI G.S., MAKOVSKAYA T.N., CHAO Ping-ko -- Elastic Properties of Some Clays and Kaolins Depending on Their Thermal Treatment by KELER E.K., CHANG Ch'ing-ch'un -- Determination of Specific Surface of Cement by Adsorption Method by SHIH Chuan-ying -- Method of Isolation of the Alkaloid Paravallarin by MANG Jang-le, Rozhe Bellon -- Polymerization of Dimethylbutadiene with Lithium n-Butylate and Study of the Structure of Obtained Polymers by SPASSKOVA A.I., CH'IU Chia-pai -- On Heterogeneous Chain Polyesters. XXXIX. Significance of Hydrolysis of the Chloride of Bis-(n-Carboxyphenyl)-methylphosphine Oxide under Conditions of Interphase Polycondensation by KORSHAK V.V., VINOGRADOVA S.V., WU Pang-yuan -- On Heterogeneous Chain Polyesters. XXXVI. Polycondensation of the Chloride of Bis-(n-Carboxyphenyl )methylphosphine Oxide with 4,4'-dihydroxydiphenylpropane at the Boundary of Phase Separation by KORSHAK V.V., VINOGRADOVA S.V., WU Pang-yuan -- The Synthesis of Grafted Copolymer of Cellulose with Polyacrylonitrile and Investigation of Its Properties by SUN T'ung, LI Jui, ROGOVIN Z.A. -- The Temperature of Vitrification of Epoxide Resins by CH'I Tsiung-neng, K'UEI Nan-i, LO Po-liang.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.J 66:
- Document Date: 12/10/1963.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21354128