Abstracts from East European Scientific and Technical Journals. No. 353, (Physics and Mathematics Series) [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1963.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages
- Abstracts from East European scientific and technical journals (1962-1963) ; JPRS-21921
- "Nuclear Reactors for the Generation of Industrial Heat" by SCHWARZ, K. -- "Methods for the Determination of Soil Moisture by Means of Radioactive Nucleids" by UNGER, K. -- "Theory of Resonance Integral Interaction Correlation in Compact Fuel-Moderator Lattices. Part 2: Narrow-Resonance Approximation" by MULLER, A. -- "Escape-Probability Tables for Hollow Cylinders" by KIESEWETTER, H., MARBACH, H. -- "Plant-Scale Manufacture of Carrier-Free ³²P" by MUNZE, R., BARANIAK, L., REINHARD, G., LEUSCHKE, W. -- "The Sulfur-Exchange By-Products in the Reaction between Diethyldithio-carbamic Diethylamine and Elemental Sulfur" by OTTO, R. -- "Absolute Characterization of the Roentgen Unit in the Co-60 Gamma-Ray Energy Range by Means of Cavity Ionization Chambers" by RAKOW, A., WILL, W. -- "Results Obtained with a Scintillation Counter Equipped with a Stabilizing Circuit" by LINEMANN, H., NENTWIG, G. -- "A Measuring Head for Determining the Density of On-Stream Liquids by the Penetrating-Radiation Method" by HAUFE, S. -- "A Simple Method for the Determination of Lead-Equivalent Values" by BECKER, E., VORSPACH, F. -- "Application of Beta-Backscattering in the Determination of Gold, Silver, Antimony, Tin, and Calcium in Pharmaceuticals" by SCHILLER, P. -- "First Aid for Victims of Radiation Accidents in Isotope Laboratories" by NEUMEISTER, K. -- "Colloquium on Fuels and Fuel Elements" by STEINKOPFF, H. -- "Main Annual Meeting of the Physical Society at the German Democratic Republic" by HELMIS, G. -- "Third Meeting of the Pro Tem Working Group 5 -- Application of Isotopes and Nuclear Radiation -- of the Permanent Committee of the RGW on the Utilization of Atomic Energy for Peaceful Purposes" by UHLIG, K. -- "Fourth Meeting of the Pro Tem Working Group 2 -- isotopes -- of the Permanent Committee of the RGW on the Utilization of Atomic Energy for Peaceful Purposes" by UHLIG, K. -- "Symposium on the Methods of Control for Medical Preparations with Radioactive Properties" by UHLIG, K.
- Document Date: 11/19/1963.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21354365