The Building of Communism in the USSR and the Development of Agriculture [electronic resource] : The Speeches and Writings of N.S. Khrushchev, Volume VII
- Khrushchev, Nikita Sergeevich, 1894-1971
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1963.
- Physical Description:
- 154 pages
- CONSCIENTIOUS INTRODUCTION OF THE ACHIEVEMENTS OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY INTO PRODUCTION. To the Presidium of the Central Committee of the CPSU -- URGENT QUESTIONS FOR THE FURTHER IMPROVEMENT OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION; TO THE PRESIDIUM OF THE CC OF THE CPSU -- ON REORGANIZATION OF PARTY LEADERSHIP OF INDUSTRY AND AGRICULTURE. Note to the Presidium of the CPSU Central Committee. 10 September 1962 -- LEARN ON THE EXAMPLE OF LEADING WORKERS. Talk With Kolkhozniks of Moskva Kolkhoz, Murgabskiy Rayon, Turkmen SSR, 28 September 1962 -- ASSIMILATE THE NEW LANDS MORE QUICKLY. Talk With Workers of Moskva Sovkhoz, Bayram-Aliyskiy Rayon, Turkmen SSR. 28 September 1962 -- DEVELOPMENT OF THE ECONOMY OF TURKMENIA. To the Presidium of the Central Committee of the CPSU -- MANAGE THE ECONOMY IN A PRACTICAL WAY, WITH KNOWLEDGE OF AFFAIRS. Speech at the Meeting of the Turkmen Party Aktiv in Ashkhabad. 1 October 1962 -- CONSOLIDATE THE EFFORTS OF SCIENTISTS IN THE INTEREST OF DEVELOPING ALL THE REPUBLICS OF CENTRAL ASIA. Talk with Members of the Scientific Research Institute of Cotton Growing in the City of Tashkent. 3 October 1962 -- GOLODNAYA STEPPE WILL BE A TERRITORY OF ABUNDANCE! Remarks Expressed During a Meeting With Officials of the Golodnaya Steppe Main Administration for Construction in Yangi-Yer City, Uzbek SSR 4 October 1962 -- INCREASE THE CONTRIBUTION OF EACH REPUBLIC IN THE SOLUTION OF THE CHIEF ECONOMIC PROBLEM. Speech at a Meeting in Tashkent of the Leading Workers of Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Tadzhikistan, Kirgizia, Turkmenistan, Azerbaydzhan, and Armenia 5 October 1962 -- USE MORE FULLY THE NATURAL WEALTH OF THE REPUBLICS OF CENTRAL ASIA. Note to the Presidium of the CPSU Central Committee. 5 October 1962 -- SEVERAL QUESTIONS OF PLANNING ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN CENTRAL ASIA. Note to the Presidium of the CPSU Central Committee 15 October 1962 -- THE KARA-KUM CANAL AND ITS ECONOMIC SIGNIFICANCE. Note to the Presidium of the CPSU Central Committee. 16 October 1962 -- ON ASSIMILATION OF DESERT AND SEMI-DESERT LANDS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF ANIMAL HUSBANDRY. Note to the Presidium of the CPSU Central Committee. 17 October 1962.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.J 66:
- Document Date: 9/3/1963.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21354887