Abstracts from East European Scientific and Technical Journals. No. 191, (Biology and Medicine Series) [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1963.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages
- Abstracts from East European scientific and technical journals (1962-1963) ; JPRS-19489
- "The Effectiveness of Antirabies Vaccination in Humans." by STIRBU, A., TAINDEL, O., STOIAN, I., TOACSEN, F. -- "Considerations on Two Epidemic Foci of Diphtheria." by VITA, Alla, OANA, C., BORZAS, Ecaterina, BELDIMAN, V., GRIGORIU, Z., HURMUZACHE, T., GHEORGHIU, Melania, WAINFELD, M. -- "Sterilization of Carriers, a Method for the Reduction of Morbidity Due to Diphtheria." by BARABULASCU, E., RADUCANU, St., MARCU, Rada -- "Toxic Food Infection with Sh. sonnei in a Group of Pupils." by LEONESCU, M., PITEA, P. -- "Contributions to the Study of the Incidence of Proteus Bacteria in Meat Products and Foods." by JANTEA, F., SOLOMON, E., MILOSESCU, P., BAD, D., BISTRICEANU, E., SOIMAREANU, V. -- "The Effect of Salts Formed Following the Treatment of Pathologic Products on the Development of Microbacteria in Culture Media." by BOGDANESCU, Viorica, RACOTA, R. -- "Leptospirosis hebdomadis in Galati Regiune." by GRIGORE, R., TRIFAN,G. -- "Mixed Toxic Food Infection with Cl. botulinum and Cl. perfringens." by CRISTEA, I., BARA, C., CERNI, I., SECASIU, V. -- "Family Staphylococcal Poisoning with Food Contaminated by a Nasal Germ Carrier." by COSTIN, I.D. -- "Investigations of the Efficiency of Incubating Enriched Media at 43 Degrees Celsius with a View to the Isolation of Salmonella." by IVANOV, A., STRUSIEVICI, B., LENGHEL, I. -- "Antraxin Skin Tests for the Demostration of Allergy in Subjects Immunized by Various Methods Against Malignant Pustule." by SLIAHOV, E. N. -- "Contribution of Russian Physicians to the Control of the 1828-1829 Plague Epidemic in the Rumanian Principalities." by BARBU, G., BRATESCU, G. -- "Quantitative Uroculture." by IONESCU, M.G., COMBIESCU, C.N. -- "A New Medium for the Cultivation of Meningococci." by TOPCIU, Aurica, TEODORESCU, G., DRAGHICI, M. -- "Use of Stimulators in the Growth and Fattening of Young Sheep." by GLIGOR, V., NEDELNIUC, V. -- "Recovery of Natural Pastures and Meadows." by BISTRICEANU, C. -- "The Possibility of Increasing Fodder Production." by VARGA, P., KELLNER, E., NICULESCU, M. -- "Early Births, an Important Means of Increasing Sheep Raising Productivity." by CIOLCA, N. -- "How Early Births Were Prepared at the Cobadin State Farm." by ROBU, V. -- "Methods Used in the Prevention and Control of Pork Pest and Its Current Status in Rumania." by STANCU, I. -- "Some Data on Modular Cattle Dermatitis." by [Illegible] C. I. -- "Treatment of Rickettsian Keratoconjunctivitis in Cattle with Aureocyclin." by OPRESCU, A., BODNARU, I. -- "Results in the Treatment of Rickettsian Keratoconjunctivitis in Calves." by NICOLESCU, A. -- "Effect of Some Vaccinations on Sheep During the Lactation Period." by SIMON, M. -- "An Enzootical Focus of Mammal Varicle in Cows." by MARCU-LEPADAT, T., NEAMTU, C. -- "Problem of Infected Nucleic Acids in the Biology of Viruses." by IFTIMOVICI, R. -- "The Moscow Discussions on the Coordination of the Scientific Investigations of Brucellosis, Pork Pest, and of Pork Grippe and Virus Pneumonia." by DRAGHICI, D.
- Document Date: 5/29/1963.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21355785