Abstracts from East European Scientific and Technical Journals. No. 325, (Chemistry Series) [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1963.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages
- "Separation and Purification of Rare Earth with Ion-Exchange Resins by Means of the 'Two-Step Separation Method'" by NODDACK, W., WOIDT, J. -- "On the Influence of the Acidity of the Eluent on the Separation Effect During the Separation of Rare Earths by Means of Ion-Exchange Resins" by NODDACK, W., KORNELI, W. -- "Silicon Oxalates and Their Alkyl Derivatives" by SCHOTT, G., HENNEBERG, G. -- "Spectroscopic Investigations on Silicon Compounds, XVIII. Association Measurements of Some Tri-Organo Silanols" by LICHT, K., KRIEGSMANN, H. -- "On the Condensation Behavior of Tri-Organo Silanols" by LICHT, K., KRIEGSMANN, H. -- "On Thiocarbonates. VII. Carbon Sulfide-Di(Hydrogen Sulfide) SC(SH)₂ and the System H₂S-CS₂. 4: Contribution to the System SC(SH)₂-S" by GATTOW, G., KREBS, B. -- "The Vibration Spectrum of SbF₃Cl₂" by DEHNICKE, Kurt, WEIDLEIN, Johann -- "On the Chromates (V) of the Rare Earths. V. The Chromates (V) of the Rare Earths from Samarium to Lutetium" by SCHWARZ, H. -- "Chemistry and Constitution of Salts of Boric Acid. IX. Synthesis and Formula of Veatchite, Sr₃B₁₆O₂₇.5H₂O" by JAGER, Hermann, LEHMANN, Hans Albert -- "On the Modes of Reaction of Non-Polar Metal-(Nitrosyl-Tricarbonyl-Iron) Compounds" by HIEBER, W., KLINGSHIRN, W. -- "Pyrolysis Products of Uranium Trioxide Monohydrate. I., Reflection Spectra of Amorphous Uranium Compounds" by URBANEC, Z., IMRISOVA, D. -- "Oxidation of Fe⁺⁺ Ions in a Supersonic Field in the Presence of Noble Gases" by WAWRZYCZEK, Wiotor, WISNIEWSKI, Wieslaw -- "On the Hydration Products of Phosphorus Oxychlorides. III. Preparation of Pyrophosphoryl Chloride from Partially Hydrolyzed Phosphorus Oxychlrode" by GRUNZE, Herbert -- "On Nordstrandite, γ-Al(OH)₃" by HAUSCHILD, Ulrich -- "On Bismuth Nitrates. III. On the Hydrolysis of Bi⁺⁺⁺ Solutions in Nitric Acid" by GATTOW, G., SCHOTT, D. -- "On Heterotypical Mixed Phases in the Case of Rare Earth Oxides. III. The Effect of Temperature in the Systems ThO₂-Yb₂O₃ and ThO₂-Eu₂O₃" by GINGERICH, K.A., BRAUER, G. -- "On Anhydrous Potassium-Lanthanum Chromate(VI), KLa(CrO₄)₂, and Analogous Double Chromates (VI)" by SCHWARZ, H. -- "Studies on the Selectivity of Nickel-Zinc Oxide Contact Catalysts in the Transformation of Cyclopentanes and Cyclohexanes" by LANGENBECK, W., ALM, J. -- "On Silicones, LXII. Sulfur Tetrafluoride as a Fluorinating Agent in Oranosilicon Chemistry" by MULLER, Richard, MROSS, Dieter -- "On Silicones, LXIII. Thionyl Fluoride as a Fluorinating Agent in Organisilicon Chemistry" by MULLER, Richard, MROSS, Dieter -- "Thermal Decomposition of Rare Earth Metal Oxalates. I. Oxalates of Lanthanum, Praseodymium and Neodymium" by MOOSATH, S.S., ABRAHAM, John, SWAMINATHAN, T.V. -- "Thermal Decomposition of Rare Earth Metal Oxalates, II. Oxalates of Samarium, Europium, Gadolynium, Terbium and Dysprosium" by MOOSATH, S.S., ABRAHAM, John, SWAMINATHAN, T.V. -- "Thermal Decomposition of Rare Earth Metal Oxalates. III. Oxalates of Holmium, Erbium, Thulium, Ytterbium, Lutetium and Yttrium" by MOOSATH, S.S., ABRAHAM, John, SWAMINATHAN, T.V. -- "Thermal Decomposition of Rare Earth Metal Oxalates, IV. Oxalates of Cerium and Thorium" by MOOSATH, S.S., ABRAHAM, John, SWAMINATHAN, T.V. -- "On the Structure of Iron- and Nickel Catalysts" by YAMAGUCHI, S. -- "Correction of the Paper 'New Material in Regard to the Space Problem of the Tetrahalides of Group IV: in Zeitschrift fur Anorganische und Allgemeine Chemie. Vol 321, p 262 (1962)" by BRANDT, P., SACKMANN, H. -- "Theory and Practice of Column Chromatography. Part 9: Adsorptive Splitting of N-Acetylcarbazol and the Application of this Phenomenon" by FUNAKUBO, Eiichi, MATSUMOTO, Y., KON, G. -- "Theory and Practice of Column Chromatography. Part 10: Adsorption and Reaction Performance of N-Acetylcarbazol" by FUNAKUBO, Eiichi, NAGAI, T., MORITANI, I. and "Physico-Chemical Studies on the Behavior of the Benzene Ring Towards the Polarizing Effect of a Solvent or an Energy Field. Part 4 Spectrographic and Refractometric Studies on the Intermolecular Interaction of Nitrobenzene and p-Terphenyl in Binary Systems" by TSCHESCHKO, F. F., BOGUNETZ, N. P., DOLBIN, W. N., MIRGOROD, J. A., AWRAMENKO, N. B. -- "Electrical Conductivity of Glass. Part 7: Transfer Numbers in Mixed Glasses" by LENGYEL, Bela, BOKSAY, Z., DOBOS, S. -- "Effect of Lattice Oscillations on Crystal Growth. Development of Polytypes" by PEIBST, Herbert -- "A Micro Metal Block Calorimeter" by QUITZSCH, Konrad, SCHAFFERNICHT, Heinz, GEISELER, Gerhard -- "Structural Changes in Lithium Fluoride Through Mechanical Action Followed by Heat-Treatment" by MEYER, Klaus, BERGER, U. -- "Coalescence of droplets under Material Transfer Conditions" by THIESSEN, Dora -- "An Improved Isoteniscope for the Precise Measurement of Total Vapor Pressures over Mixtures of Liquids" by QUITZSCH, Konrad, HUTTIG, Rainer, VOGEL, Hans-Gunter, GESEMANN, Hans-Jurgen, GEISELER, Gerhard -- "The Function of Ethane in the Thermal Decomposition of Methane" by SCHNEIDER, I. A. -- "Electrode Reactions on Solid and Liquid Gallium in Aqueous Electrolyte Solutions" by WOLF, Gunter -- "Effect of Co-Catalysts on the Isomerization of Cyclohexane to Methylcyclopentane with Aluminum Chloride" by GAWALEK, G., SCHNEIDER, G., KONNECKE, H.-G. -- "Studies on the Adsorption of Phosphate on Zirconium Surfaces" by DREYER, ROLF, DREYER, Irene.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.J 66:
- Document Date: 10/16/1963.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21357358