Translations on Political and Sociological Information on Communist China. No. 46 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1963.
- Physical Description:
- 95 pages
- Translations on political and sociological information on communist China (1962-1966) ; JPRS-17346
- WHO SHOULD LEAD LEAGUE CELL MEETINGS? by Chang Te-hsu -- PROFESSIONAL STUDY FOR LEAGUE CADRES by Hsin Wen -- EXCHANGE EXPERIENCES IN READING NEWSPAPERS by Sun Chia-ch'ing -- ON TEACHING SONGS by Fan Te-sheng -- CUT AND PASTE NEWSPAPERS AS EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS by P'an Chin-sheng -- ON FORMING THE LEADERSHIP INTO A SINGLE ROPE by Nai Jen -- BARREN MOUNTAINS TURN INTO FRUIT ORCHARDS AFTER FOUR YEARS OF HARD STRUGGLE by Ma Wen-yuan -- LET ALL LEAGUE GROUPS BECOME ACTIVE by Hsia An-ch'i, Chou Yi-chun -- CHINESE YOUTH ORGANIZATION TELEGRAPH CUBAN YOUTH -- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR SUPPORTING CUBA -- IDEOLOGICAL EDUCATION IN PEKING UNIVERSITY AND MIDDLE SCHOOLS -- OUR "YOUNG EAGLES" by Yao Min -- AN EXCITING "LITERARY SOCIETY" by Tsou Ming-che -- FULLY DEVELOP ACTIVE ROLE OF YOUTH IN COLLECTIVE PRODUCTION by working group of the Organization Department of the Young Communist League Central Committee -- DO EVERYTHING WITH DILIGENCE AND CARE by Yuan Hsiao-t'ien -- STUDY "ON THE EDUCATION OF A COMMUNIST PARTY MEMBER" by Ts'ao Jen-yi, P'an Meng-yang -- LEAGUE BRANCH ARMS YOUTH WITH CLASS OUTLOOK by Lin Jung-ho -- LEAGUE MEMBERS TAKE LEAD IN FERTILIZER COLLECTION by Hsu T'ung, T'ing Fang -- A DEEP AND MOVING LESSON IN CLASS EDUCATION -- CORRUPTIVE EFFECTS OF TITO CLIQUE ON PEOPLE'S IDEOLOGY by T'ien Tan -- ENGELS ON RELATION OF REASON TO BEING by Hu Fu-ming, Wei Shih-feng, Chang Pu-yun -- THE CALL by Ho Ch'ing.
- Document Date: 1/29/1963.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21357670