USSR Industrial Development. Soviet Chemical Industry. No. 30 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1962.
- Physical Description:
- 33 pages : tables
- USSR industrial development: Soviet chemical industry (1961-1966) ; JPRS-15163
- 1. Quality of Production and the New Incentives at the Moscow Tire Plant by K. Gorlin -- 2. Utilization of Zinc-Containing Industrial Wastes to Produce Fertilizers by S. Ilarionov -- 3. Expanding the Podmoskovnyy Mining and Chemical Combine by N. Dudnik, N. Cherevko, A. Bystrov -- 4. Troubles at the Krasnoyarsk Tire Plant by P. Alyamovskiy, M. Ul'yanov -- 5. Delays in the Construction of the Saratov Synthetic Alcohol Plant -- 6. Concerning the Plastic Products Plant of the Yaroslavskiy Economic Region by V. Osipov -- 7. Problems in the Production of Natural Pigments by Ye. Loktionov.
- Document Date: 9/7/1962.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21359182