USSR Industrial Development. Soviet Ferrous Metallurgy. No. 70 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1962.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : figures, tables
- USSR industrial development: Soviet ferrous metallurgy (1961-1966) ; JPRS-15207
- 1. Using Alkylaryl Sulfonate in the Flotation of Iron Ores by F. N. Belash, Kh. U. Koval'chuk, A. Ya. Larin, O. V. Pugina -- 2. Ladle Crane with Lifting Capacity of 630+90/16 tons and Span of 22 Meters by D. T. Savchenkov -- 3. Centrifugal Casting of Cast-Iron Sewage Pipes on Lipetsk-2 Multiple-Rotor Machines by Ye. G. Sorokin, P. S. Golovkin -- 4. Concerning the Problems of the Kursk Magnetic Anomaly by I. P. Shafarenko.
- Document Date: 9/10/1962.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21359207