Hygienic Appraisal of Conditions of Work and the Effectiveness of Protective Measures during Induction Heating of Metal with the Aid of High Frequency Tube Generators [electronic resource].
- Joint Publication Research Service ; JPRS-13920
- HYGIENIC APPRAISAL OF CONDITIONS OF WORK AND THE EFFECTIVENESS OF PROTECTIVE MEASURES DURING INDUCTION HEATING OF METAL WITH THE AID OF HIGH FREQUENCY TUBE GENERATORS by K. V. Nikonova, P. P. Fukalova.
- Document Date: 5/29/1962.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21360109