Excerpts from Patologicheskaya Fiziologiya i Eksperimental'naya Terapiya (Pathologic Physiology and Experimental Therapy). Vol. 5, No. 6, Moscow. 1961 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1962.
- Physical Description:
- 34 pages : charts, figures, tables
- Tasks of Pathological Physiology in Our Country During the Period of Large-Scale Building of Communism -- On Certain Changes Occurring Within the Nervous System of Irradiated Animals Under the Effect of Interoceptive Stimulation by N. S. Delitsyna -- On The Effect of Hibernation and Hypothermia on the Course of a Hemotransfusion Shock Under Experimental Conditions⁽¹⁾ by K. D. Eristavi, T. O. Zhvaniya, G. Ya. Odishvili -- Effect of High Air-Temperature on the Emergence of Decompression Disease by V. A. Aver'yanov -- On the Problem of the Course of Peptone Shock in Radiation Sickness by I. I. Krivenko -- On the Characteristics of Humoral Agents which Form Under the Effect of Ionizing Radiation by A. G. Sverdlov -- A Model of Burn Cachexia in Laboratory Animals ⁽¹⁾ by V. I. Skorik, N. I. Kochetygov, V. A. Konstantinov, G. S. Fenster, V. M. Penchuk.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.J 66:
- Document Date: 4/4/1962.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21360341