Agriculture, Forestry, and Fishing in Hungary. (39th in the series), October-December 1961 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1962.
- Physical Description:
- 303 pages : charts, tables
- Agriculture, forestry, and fishing in Hungary (1958-1963) ; JPRS-12922
- KEY TO ABBREVIATIONS -- OVER-ALL PLAN AND PERFORMANCE DATA -- Policies -- Organizational Information -- Progress and Policies -- Farming on TSZ's -- TSZ Members -- Government Measures Concerning TSZ's -- Collectives Other Than TSZ's -- Insurance -- AGRICULTURAL LABOR -- Prices -- Government Procurement -- AGRICULTURAL TAXATION -- Equipment -- Buildings -- Transportation -- Stock Positions -- Science -- Education -- Irrigation and Drainage -- Disease and Pest Control -- Plant Breeding -- Grains -- Root Crops -- Forage Crops -- Fruits and Vegetables -- Other Crops -- Feeding -- Disease and Pest Control -- Hogs -- Cattle -- Poultry -- Bees -- Fish -- AGRICULTURAL PROCESSING INSTITUTES -- Forestry Management -- Afforestation -- Lumber Industry -- BIBLIOGRAPHY -- On the Second Agricultural Five Year Plan in Hungary by Imre Dimeny -- Why will Crop Production Develop at a Faster Rate in the Period of the Second Five-Year Plan? by Andras Klenozer -- The Situation of Hungary's Agriculture of the [Illegible] Efforts to the Mage in Connection With It (1) by Sandor [Illegible] -- Performance Norms on the TSZ's by Laszlo Komlo -- Some Problems of TSZ Incomes and of Price Ratios by Bela Csendes -- Short-Term Credits for Farms by Laszlo Komlo -- Independent Economic Accounting by Production Units on Cooperative Farms by Tibor Toth -- Recent Experiences in Up-to-Date Large-Scale Farming by Erno [Illegible] -- A Method of Farm Analysis on State Farms. Hungary by Dr.Lorand Nagy -- Farm-Management Experiences of the Lajta-Hansag State Farm by Otto Sandi -- Summer in September by Alfred Zach -- Let Us Begin With More Efficient Investments by Marton Lovas -- Some Problems Regarding the Potato Supply by Istvan Kadar -- Changes in Cattle Stock (1950-1961) by Mrs. Boldizcar Noth -- Increased Organizational Units.
- Document Date: 3/12/1962.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21360662