Communist and Socialist Activities in [Western] Europe [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1961.
- Physical Description:
- 72 pages
- Joint Publication Research Service ; JPRS-11574
- A. French Communist Weekly's Moscow Correspondent Tells Reasons for Expose of Anti-Party Group, Personality Cult, and Rift with Albania by Jean Cathala -- B. Left-Wing Socialist Gilles Martinet Sees New Freedom for French Communist Party by Gilles Martinet -- C. France Observateur Discusses De-Stalinization and the New Opposition by Jacques Michel -- 1. The Surprise of the Congress by Raffaello Uboldi -- 2. Why Albania? by Claude Cadart -- 3. The Khrushchev Revisions by Serge Mallet -- E. Italy: Rinascita Approves the Moscow Debate -- F. Top Italian Communists Analyze the Congress by Italian Communist Party leaders in connection with the 22nd CPSU Congress -- G. Netherlands: Dutch Revisionists Comment -- A. Columbia: Theory and Practice of the Soviet Program -- B. Netherlands Communist Chief de Groot Comments by Paul de Groot -- Uruguay: Dolores Ibarruri Lauds Soviet Goals by Dolores Ibarruri -- 1. The Need for a Socialist Front by Gilles Martinet -- 2. Resolution Adopted by the National Political Committee of the Unified Socialist Party, 1 October 1961 -- 3. Union of Leftist Parties and Trade Unions Is Urgent by Jean Verlhac -- IV. PROBLEMS OF WESTERN EUROPEAN SOCIALISM. Dutch Socialist Call for United Action to Strengthen Workers' Movement.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.J 66:
- Document Date: 12/19/1961.
Colombia and Uruguay are also represented.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21362368