Voyenno-Meditsinskiy Zhurnal (Military-Medical Journal). No. 6, 1961 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1961.
- Physical Description:
- 168 pages : charts, figures, tables
- Military Medical Journal (1958-1962) ; JPRS-10328
- Develop the Movement Toward Communist Labor -- Professor I. S. Kolesnikov by Professor I. S. Kolesnikov -- Some Problems of Current Importance in Military Field Therapy by Professor N. S. Molchanov -- Organization of the Work of the Receiving-Sorting Department of an Internal Medical Hospital by D. B. Marshalkovich, N. L. Sachenko, G. G. Belousov, I. I. Novikov, M. A. Furman -- Some Problems of the Treatment of Gunshot Wounds by Professor I. S. Kolesnikov, N. V. Putov -- Delayed Debridement of Infected Soft Tissue Wounds with the Use of Bicillin in Those Affected by Penetrating Radiation by G. N. Tsybulyak -- Antibiotic Therapy in Radiation Sickness -- The Injurious Effect of Light Radiation of An Atomic Bomb Explosion by A. A. Gukasyan -- Combined Effect of Whole Body Radiation and Different Temperatures on the Body by P. A. Milonov -- Some Problems of Current Importance in Radon Therapy by V. V. Rozin, V. A. Filippov, A. V. Amelina -- One of the Factors of Natural Resistance of the Body by Professor A. A. Sinitskin, A. M. Yakovlev -- Case of Staphylococcal Food Intoxication by B. F. Sidorenko -- The Disinfection of Premises by the Method of Chemical Sublimation of Formaldehyde and Chlorine by F. T. Korovin, S. D. Belokhvostov, V. S. Suvorov, M. M. Yurchenko, V. A. Sytnik -- A New Disinfectant, Beta-Propiolactone by Professor I. S. Ioffe, V. T. Osipyan -- Some Changes in Higher Nervous Activity During Acceleration by V. I. Babushkin, P. K. Isakov, V. B. Malkin, V. V. Usachev -- Change in Pulmonary Ventilation During Respiration Under Increased Pressure at High Altitudes by N. A. Agadzhanyan, M. I. Bakar, V. A. Smirnov, I. N. Chernyakov -- The Problem of the Routine of Operation of Ship's Ventilation by Ye. P. Sergeyev, A. I. Senkevich, N. N. Yeremeyev -- Method of Automatic All-Purpose Inhalation Anesthesia and an Apparatus for Giving It by Yu. N. Shanin -- Experience of Sanitary Training of Personnel by V. I. Prokopenko -- Method of Using the First Aid Packet by G. I. Serdyukov -- This is How Soviet People Act by L. G. Ushmanov, P. M. Sekretta -- Abstracts -- This Must Not Happen Again by F. Kamenskiy -- Problems of Bacteriological Defense by G. I. Labezov, Colonel of the Medical Service G. G. Gromozdov -- The "Psychology of Flight Work" by Yu. A. Petrov -- The Vladivostok Naval Hospital is 100 Years Old by A. I. Khakham -- Conference of Physicians of the Kiev Military District by P. P. Gnatko, Colonel of the Medical Service N. M. Soldatov -- At the Internal Medical Section of the Scientific Medical Council of the VMU MO [Military Medical Administration of the Ministry of Defense] by V. Kh. Chireykin -- Conference of Physicians of the Crimean Group of Sanatoria of the Ministry of Defense by B. V. Nikol'skiy.
- Document Date: 10/5/1961.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21363514