Translations from "Problems of Esophageal and Gastric Surgery [electronic resource] : The Biological Effect of 25 Mev Betatron Rays
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1961.
- Physical Description:
- 53 pages : figures, tables
- Joint Publication Research Service ; JPRS-10673
- Some Results of Work of the Betatron Laboratory at the Tomsk Medical Institute by Professor I. V. Toroptsev -- Hematologic Changes in Guinea Pigs with the Acute Forms of Radiation Sickness Caused by the 25 Mev Betatron by Ye. D. Gol'dberg -- The Mechanism of Action of Betatron Rays With an Energy of 25 Mev on the Vitamin B₁₂ Metabolism in the Body by G. D. Berdyshev -- The Reaction of the Peripheral Blood After Experimental Irradiation of the Pharyngeal Lymphoid Tissue with a 25 Mev Betatron by Decent A. V. Borozdina -- Disturbance of Vitamin C Deposition in Guinea Pigs After Irradiation of Them with Gamma-Rays of a 25 Mev Betatron by Professor A. A. Kovalevskiy, Assistant V. I. Chernyayeva, Senior Laboratory Technician I. K. Zakharova -- The Excretion of Bile After Local Irradiation of the Liver with a 25 Mev Betatron by T. I. Tsekhanovich -- Some Biochemical Indices Obtained in Persons Working with the Betatron and Patients Irradiated with Betatron Rays for Treatment Purposes by I. D. Kolomina -- Observation on Treatment of a Sarcoma in a Dog with 25 Mev Betatron Rays by V. S. Marchenko -- First Experience in the Utilization of the Betatron for the Treatment of Malignant Tumors by Professor K. N. Zivert.
- Document Date: 10/23/1961.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21363668