Soviet Industrial Development. No. 34, Selected Translations on Fuels and Metals [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1961.
- Physical Description:
- 39 pages
- Selected translations on Soviet industrial development (1959-1961) ; JPRS-7944
- 1. Complex Automation for Mines by M. Matveyev, M. Sinitsa -- 2. Building A New Oil Giant -- 3. Gas Has Replaced Three Million Tons of Coal -- 4. Drillers on the Frontiers of the Seven-Year Period by M. Skibo -- 5. The High Effectiveness of the Changeover to Natural Gas -- 6. Gas Has Replaced Coke -- 7. Gazli-Urals Gas Line -- 8. Oil Production Goals Unfulfilled -- 9. Vyatskiy Oil Field -- 10. "Druzhba" Crude-Oil Line -- 11. New Mine at the Shaorskiy Coal Field -- 12. Ore Prospecting at Khekhtsir -- 13. Too Many Controllers by Yu. Nikolayevskiy, V. Zamkovskiy, G. Donets -- 14. Workdays of Kazakhstan Magnitka by G. Spridonov, A. Ibragimov -- 15. Economic Work -- at the Highest Level by M. Solomentsev -- 16. Metal from the Middle Volga by N. Koshelev -- 17. Metal and Chemical Products by I. Usyukin -- 18. Performance of Lebedinsk Ore Miners -- 19. Siberian Pipes.
- Document Date: 3/15/1961.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21367213