Selected Economic Translations on Eastern Europe [electronic resource] : (309th in the series).
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1961.
- Physical Description:
- 143 pages : tables
- Selected economic translations on Eastern Europe (1958-1961) ; JPRS-7669
- Development of the Lime and Gypsum Industry in the Period 1961-1965 by Tadeusz Twardosz -- Housing Construction From Private Funds In the Period 1961-1965 by Stanislaw Myslinski -- Plans for Development of the Basin of the Upper Dunajec River by Stefan Baszynski -- Present and Future Status of Pre-Stressed Concrete Bridges in Poland by Prof Dr. Engr Zbigniew Wasiutynski -- Problems of Agricultural Development by Boleslaw Struzek -- Sheep Raising Program for the Years 1960-1965 by Magister Stefan Greulich -- Multi-Year Financial Plans for Enterprises by Zygmunt Witkowski -- Organization of the Banking System in View of the New Legal Acts by Marek Ludwik Kostowski -- Settlements by State Enterprises of 1960 Profit and Loss Accounts with the Central Budget by Tadeusz Okulicz -- Average Wage as a Measure of Wage Comparability by Stanislaw Weglowski -- The Employment of Over-All Piecework Wage Payments in Forestry Exploitation by T. Nenciu -- Research on the Mechanization of Logging Work in Forestry Exploitation by D. Tertecel -- The Use of Insecticides in Combating Plant Pests by M. Stefan.
- Document Date: 2/9/1961.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21367760