Soviet Construction and Building Materials. No. 18, Selected Translations [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1960.
- Physical Description:
- 37 pages : tables
- Translations on Soviet construction and building materials industry (1959-1966) ; JPRS-7414
- 1. Put Into Practice the Decisions of the July Plenum of the Central Committee CPSU Concerning the Development of Building Materials -- 2. Implement Successfully the Decisions of the Central Committee [Concerning the Building Materials Industry] -- 3. Builder's Holiday -- 4. Prestressed Reinforced Concrete in Belorussian SSR Construction by S. S. Baturin -- 5. The Effectiveness of Synthetic Lightweight Concrete Aggregates by M. Strizhevskiy -- 6. A Powerful Base for Construction -- 7. Estonian Gold [The Production of Portland Cement from Waste Ashes] by M. Spektor -- 8. A Handful of Cement by R. Romanenko, D. Yaroslavskiy.
- Document Date: 12/28/1960.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21368499