Meditsinskaya Radiologiya (Medical Radiology). No. 2, 1960 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1960.
- Physical Description:
- 270 pages : figures, tables
- Joint Publication Research Service ; JPRS-5078
- Some Data Concerning the Mechanism of Radiation Injury to Hematopoiesis by M. S. Lapteva-Popova, Yu V. Venitskovskiy-Zolotykh -- Material on the Analysts of Changes in the Leukocyte Reaction in Response to Stimulation of Gastric Mechanoreceptors in Animals After Irradiation by T. V. Tkacheva -- The Effect of 1-cysteine and β-Mercaptoethylamine on the Oxygen Content in the Venous Blood of Rats by Ye F. Romantsev -- Roentgenological Observations in Experimental Friedlander's Pneumonia in Irradiated Animals by R. M. Rabinovich -- The Influence of Repeated Injections of Distilled Water on the Course of Acute Radiation Sickness in Doos by N. N. Klemparskaya, N. V. Rayeva -- The Effect of Protective Substances on the Nucleic Acid Level in the Organs after Irradiation by D. Milich, Ya. Nczek -- The Effect of Certain Preparations from the Araila Family of Plants in Experimental Radiation Sickness by I. I. Brekhaman, L. I. Oskotskiy, A. I. Khakham -- The Peripheral Nervous System of Dogs in Polonium Injury by B. L. Lebedev -- Characteristics of Hematopoiesis in Rats and Their Offspring after the Effect of Sr⁹⁰ by T. A. Ivanova -- Myocardial Reactivity to Certain Pharmacological Agents in Rabbits Injured by Polonium. (According to Electrocardiographic Data) by B. B. Moroz, S. P. Grozdov -- Changes in the Protein Metabolism in Animals after the Administration of Radioactive Phosphorus by I. V. Sevitskiy -- The Influence of the Calcium-Disodium Salt of Diminocyclohexanetetraacetic Acid on the Plutonium Metabolism in Rats by Ya. A. Belyayev -- Some Data on the Passage of S³⁵ Mercamine Through the Placents and its Distribution in the Maternal and Fetal Organs by V. I. Bodyazhina, A. P. Kiryuszhchenkov -- Labor Conditions in Core Sampling Operations with Neutron Sources by V. I. Prostyakova, R. S. Belova, X. I. Yankovskiy -- Working Conditions of Personnel Working with Closed Radioactive Sources in Medical Institutions by T. S. Seletskaya, I. Ye. Pasynkova -- Extension Unit For A TISS Radiometer for Measuring Softβ -Radiation -- The Training of Technician Personnel for Medical Radiology by I. I. Yankovskiy, R. S. Belova -- Processed of Regeneration and Repair in Radiation Injuries by G. S. Strelin -- Physical and Medical Effects of the Atomic Bomb in Hiroshima -- Review of Works on the Study of the Influence of Ionizing Radiation on the Nervous System. (Report of Summarizing Conference of the Central Scientific Research Institute of Medical Radiology of the Ministry of Health USSR) by V.F. Cherkasov.
- Document Date: 8/19/1960.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21370002