Soviet Machine Building. No. 15, Selected Translations [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1960.
- Physical Description:
- 68 pages : figures, tables
- Selected translations on Soviet machine building (1959-1961) ; JPRS-5308
- 1. New Instruments Intended for Mass Production in 1960 by I. I. Gur'yakov -- 2. The ITS-1 Instrument (for the Cable Industry) by V. P. Zav'yalov -- 3. Small-Size Impact-Resistant, Direct-Current Panel-Instruments by S. I. Yur'yeva -- 4. Domestically Produced Magnetoelectric Oscillographs¹ by Ye. S. Borisevich -- 5. Electrical Measuring Instruments for Infra-Low Frequency Circuits by P. B. Usatin -- 6. Single-Phase Type VMO-35 Oil Circuit Breaker by I. G. Korovyakovskiy -- 7. Conference on the Utilization of Power Semiconductor Rectifiers in Industrial Enterprises and in Transport by V. A. Naydis -- 8. Series A2 and AO2 Three-Phase Induction Electric Motors by N. L. Marchenko -- 9. Electrochemical Sources of Current by P. D. Lukovtsev -- 10. Miniature Incandescent Lamps for 110-230 Volts.
- Document Date: 8/10/1960.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21370098